Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Procedure execution
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Procedure execution Post 302816533 by ginrkf on Tuesday 4th of June 2013 06:22:53 AM
Old 06-04-2013
Thanks..

Actually I am using a oracle procedure here

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Back-up Procedure

Hi Friendz, How to backup 40GB of data to a DLT TAPE device? How am i going to configure my backup device? Is it possible to backup more than 40GB of data to a TAPE? regards, daemons_advoc8 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: daemons_advoc8
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Installation Procedure..

Hi, iam just starting to learn the HP-UX please help me about how to install the unix in HP9000 sever and drivers installation procedure. Thank you, Ramana.s (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcseramana
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling procedure from script

Hi All, My script will call a storedprocedure #!/bin/bash # # Script for ........... . ../conf/setting.env # Environment file to set the DATABASE #TODAY=`date '+%Y%m%d_%H'` #echo TODAY = $TODAY sqlplus -s $DATABASE <<EOF spool $TRACKING_LOGDIR/CalcFreqPgsVues_H.log exec... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: scorpio
3 Replies

4. Programming

To take a backup of a procedure

Hi All, Can anyone let me know how to take a backup of a procedure in TOAD? For table backup we can use the following query create table newtablename as select * from originaltablename; But the above query wont works for procedure backup since u need to give IN or OUT parameters... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashok_oct22
0 Replies

5. Programming

help remote procedure call

i am beginig with unix c code for sun remote procedure call to do the following: 1- The clients reads in a variable length array from the command line 2- The client offers a menu for the user to choose what to do with the array: a. Sort the array b. Add the array c. Find max d. Find... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: auto2000
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect Issue Serial Forground Execution vs Concurrent Background Execution

I have an expect script that interrogates several hundred unix servers for both access and directories therein using "ssh user@host ls -l /path". The combination of host/path are unique but the host may be interrogated multiple times if there are multiple paths to test. The expect script is run... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: twk
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Help with Booting procedure

Hello guys, I am a newbie to solaris 10. Recently I was going through booting procedure of solaris 10 on sparc machines, there I was not clear with kernel phase because I read like /etc/system file is read by kernel even before root filesystem is loaded, How is it possible?? Please Help me... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveen12
4 Replies

8. Solaris

php installation procedure..

hi.. i need to install or enable php on my solaris server.. i have successfully enabled my apache .. guide me to enable php .. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoke Procedure Help

Hello unix.com users, I reached a dead end with a procedure. My files: x.pl #!/usr/bin/perl use Net::FTP; my $host = $ARGV; my $user = $ARGV; my $pass = $ARGV || ""; my $port = "21"; $ftp=Net::FTP->new("$host", Port=>"$port", Timeout => 5) or die("couldn't connect to host:" .... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: galford
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Parallel execution of Oracle procedure in UNIX

i have say x number of procedure to run, ie i have one procedure which accepts variable and i need that to run in parallel and capture the error code if in case if it fails through the unix. sqlplus <EOF> exec test_t (abc,124); </EOF> sqlplus <EOF> exec test_t (abc,125); </EOF> sqlplus <EOF>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ATWC
2 Replies
RADSQLRELAY(8)						     FreeRADIUS helper program						    RADSQLRELAY(8)

NAME
radsqlrelay - relay SQL queries to a central database server SYNOPSIS
radsqlrelay [-?] [-d sql_driver] [-b database] [-f file] [-h host] [-u user] [-P port] [-p password] [-1] [-x] file_path DESCRIPTION
radsqlrelay tails a SQL logfile and forwards the queries to a database server. Used to replicate accounting records to one (central) data- base, even if the database has extended downtime. The SQL logfile is created by the rlm_sql_log module. The module must be configured in the radiusd server before you can use radsqlrelay. OPTIONS
-? Print usage help information. -d sql_driver Driver to use: mysql, pg, oracle. -b database Name of the database to use. -f file Read password from file, instead of command line. -h host Connect to host. -u user User for login. -P port Port number to use for connection. -p password Password to use when connecting to server. -1 One-shot mode: push the file to database and exit. -x Turn on debugging. file_path The pathname of the SQL logfile to use. NOTES
Oracle driver The command "radsqlrelay -d oracle -b db.domain.tld sql-relay" reads the database description stored in $TNS_ADMIN/tnsnames.ora: db.domain.tld = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = db.domain.tld)(PORT = 1521)) ) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVICE_NAME = <DB SID>) ) ) SEE ALSO
rlm_sql_log(5) AUTHOR
Nicolas Baradakis <nicolas.baradakis@cegetel.net> 19 June 2005 RADSQLRELAY(8)