Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to Import dump file with default value for single column? Post 302816449 by vidyadhar85 on Tuesday 4th of June 2013 02:41:06 AM
Old 06-04-2013
Not 100% sure but data pump utility might help here (expdp & impdp)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split a single file into several others basing on the last column

Hi folks, Happy new year. I have a file 'filename' that i wd like to split basing on the contents in the last column. The 'filename' content looks like 256772744788,9,11 256772744805,9,11 256772744792,9,11 256775543055,10,12 256782625357,9,12 256772368953,10,13 256772627735,10,13... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerkesler
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

need to get single column form csv file

hi 2 all i need to get single column from one csv file anyone help me ! >cat file.csv name,age x,1 y,2 z,3 Use code tags please, ty. in this "file.csv" file i need only name column can u help me !:b::b: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ponmuthu
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Import dump to database

Hi... I have dump in unix machine...How can I this import dump to Oracle database? Many thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: agarwal
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding content of two file in a single file column wise

Hi, I am trying to get the file in particular pattern using shell script. I have to add one column to some other file. For example consider two file as below. File1: name1 name2 name3 File2: Add1 age1 Add2 age2 Add3 age3 I want this two file in a single file format something like... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: diehard
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I import a particular schema from full dump in Oracle?

Hi All, I have a full oracle dump file that I have exported from a production server. I want to import a specific schema out of the full dump. Is that possible in oracle. What will be the command for that? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
6 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to import and dump file to remote Oracle server?

Hi All, I have a linux centos instance which has a dump file. I need to import the dump file to the oracle server which is located at some remote location. I have installed the oracle client on my machine and I am able to connect to the remote oracle server. Now how to import the dump to the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
3 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problem in import & expdp Dump file

Hi all, i face a problem on (oracle database) installed on server Linux i need to export back as dump file, when i try to export give me the below error. # expdp system/oracle directory=test dumpfile=Prodfb20150311.dmp logfile=Prodfb20150311.log FULL=y Export: Release 11.2.0.1.0 -... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clerck
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Paste 2 single column files to a single file

Hi, I have 2 csv/txt files with single columns. I am trying to merge them using paste, but its not working.. output3.csv: flowerbomb everlon-jewelry sofft steve-madden dolce-gabbana-watchoutput2.csv: http://www1.abc.com/cms/slp/2/Flowerbomb http://www1.abc.com/cms/slp/2/Everlon-Jewelry... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayakunuri
5 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Oracle dump file (del format) import into db2

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: are the oracle dump files compatible to direct import into db2? I already tried many times but it always truncated results. anyone can help/ advice or suggest? 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: exp... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sonny_103024
3 Replies

10. Solaris

How to clear a removed single-disk pool from being listed by zpool import?

On an OmniOS server, I removed a single-disk pool I was using for testing. Now, when I run zpool import it will show it as FAULTED, since that single disk not available anymore. # zpool import pool: fido id: 7452075738474086658 state: FAULTED status: The pool was last... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: priyadarshan
11 Replies
TREELINE(1)															       TREELINE(1)

NAME
treeline - an information storage program SYNOPSIS
treeline [qt-options--][infile] treeline [import-option][export-option][misc-options]infile[infile2...] DESCRIPTION
Do you have lots of sticky notes lying around with various useful information jotted down? Or many lists of books, movies, links, website logins, personal contacts, or things to do? Can you find them when you need them? Well, I often couldn't. So here's my answer. Some would call TreeLine an Outliner, others would call it a PIM. Basically, it just stores almost any kind of information. A tree struc- ture makes it easy to keep things organized. And each node in the tree can contain several fields, forming a mini-database. The output for- mat for each node can be defined, and the output can be shown on the screen, printed, or exported to HTML. TreeLine is used to organize and store text data in a tree structure. It is well suited to keeping track of many different types of infor- mation. Each node of the tree can contain several defined fields, forming a mini-database. The format of each node can be defined, and the output can be shown on the screen, printed, or exported to HTML. The tree structure is navigated and edited in the left pane of the window, while various views of the child data are shown and editable in the right pane. The data is stored in XML text files. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. Qt-options: see Qt documentation for valid Qt options Import-options: --import-tabbed import a tab indented text file --import-table import a tab-delimitted text table, one node per line --import-lines import plain text, one node per line --import-para import plain text, one node per paragraph --import-treepad import a Treepad text-node file --import-xbel import an XML bookmark file in XBEL format --import-mozilla import an html bookmark file in Mozilla format --import-xml import a generic XML file (non-TreeLine format) Export-options: --export-html export a single HTML file --export-dir export HTML in directories --export-xslt export an XSLT file --export-tabbed export a tab indented text file --export-table export a text table of the first children only --export-xbel export an XML bookmark file in XBEL format --export-mozilla export an html bookmark file in Mozilla format --export-xml export a generic XML file (non-TreeLine format) Misc-options: -o, --outfile=FILE output filename, not used with multiple infiles -n, --no-root exclude the root node form the output if applicable --add-header add a header and footer to HTML exports --indent=NUM change the indent amount for HTML exports (default=20) -q, --quiet supress normal status information, only give errors -h, --help display this information and exit No more than one import-option and one export-option may be specified. If either are not present, the native TreeLine file format is assumed. The output filename option can only be specified if there is only one input file. If it is not specified, the input's base file name is used with the appropriate output file extension. If the extensions are the same, an underscore is added before the extension. Note that this avoids overwriting the input file, but other files may be overwritten without notification if they share the output file's name. SEE ALSO
You can find more extensive help about treeline in /usr/share/doc/treeline/README.html AUTHOR
treeline was written by Doug Bell <doug101@bellz.org>. This manual page was written by Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). enero 3, 2006 TREELINE(1)