Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming FORTRAN: double free or corruption Post 302807401 by DGPickett on Tuesday 14th of May 2013 03:51:44 PM
Old 05-14-2013
Not deeply understanding this, but DEALLOCATE( headB ) has no corresponding ALLOCATE() . . . . You put Bins in headB, so are you double DEALLOCATING it? Maybe you need a soft delete flag in your row or make a new array with the deletes not added, or allocate and deallocate row by row.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

file corruption

Hi, All of a sudden I landed in a strange problem. I was working with my C source code in vi editor. I did a wq! and when reopened, the file is full of "data".. I mean the text contents are gone!!. I believe this is a file corruption. I have tried the -r option with vi, but no success. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shibz
5 Replies

2. Programming

*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption: 0x40236ff4 ***

when i try to use the class i wrote, i either get this: *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption: 0x40236ff4 *** and the proccess exits with an error code of 0; or it segfaults. could someone look at my header file (with imp.) to give me some insight as to why its not working? ... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
19 Replies

3. Programming

Pointer to a struct (with pointers) *** glibc detected *** double free

I am using a structure defined as follows struct gene_square { double *x; double *y; };I have class, with a member function which is a pointer of this type: gene_square* m_Genes;I am allocating memory in the constructors like this: m_Genes = new gene_square; for (ii=0;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jatoo
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Data corruption

I have a solaris 5.6 on which oracle is installed. we have an alert file alert_net1.log now whenever any datacorruption happens we get the file id and block id in the above file. through this file and block id , we try to find out which table is corrupted and then try to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
1 Replies

5. Solaris

MountPoint / is 8% with 899.49MB free crossing threshold of 10% free

Hi, I have a problem one of the server file system cross the limitation MountPoint / is 8% with 899.49MB free crossing threshold of 10% free out put please help how to resolve this dev/vx/dsk/bootdg/rootvol 9.8G 8.8G 956M 91% / /devices ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriniva0
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

File System corruption

Hi, While a tar file was created, the file system got full and there was no message on the tar failure. Then the system was shut down and the administrator says because the file system was full the shut down procedure corrupted the file system. I'm wondering, unix should have given some... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manivanm
2 Replies

7. Programming

C++ glibc detected double free or corruption(!prev) using shared library

Currently I test a shared library vendor provided in linux , the following is the simple source : #include <iostream> using namespace std; extern int test1(); extern int test2(); int main() { cout << "hello world" << endl ; return 0 ; cout << "Test 1" << endl; ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: barfatchen
6 Replies
SC-CONFIG(1)						      General Commands Manual						      SC-CONFIG(1)

NAME
sc-config - script to get information about the installed version of SC SYNOPSIS
sc-config [--prefix[=DIR] ] [--exec-prefix[=DIR] ] [--version] [--libs] [--cppflags] [--cc] [--cflags] [--cxx] [--cxxflags] [--f77] [--f77flags] DESCRIPTION
The sc-config program can be used to obtain the compilers, compiler options and libraries needed to use the SC (Scientific Computing) tool- kit from your program. OPTIONS
The sc-config program returns information about how SC was compiled and installed. The following information is available: --prefix The directory where SC is installed. --version The version of SC. --libdir The directory were the libraries are found. --libs The libraries and library paths needed to link. --cppflags The include directories needed to build. --cc The C compiler. --cflags The C compiler flags. --cxx The C++ compiler. --cxxflags The C++ compiler flags. --f77 The FORTRAN 77 compiler. --f77flags The FORTRAN 77 compiler flags. EXAMPLES
To use the sc-config program to link your executable to SC, use a Makefile for GNU make similar to the following: SCCONFIG = /usr/bin/sc-config CXX := $(shell $(SCCONFIG) --cxx) CXXFLAGS := $(shell $(SCCONFIG) --cxxflags) CPPFLAGS := $(shell $(SCCONFIG) --cppflags) LIBS := $(shell $(SCCONFIG) --libs) myprog: myprog.o $(CXX) $(CXXFLAGS) -o $@ $^ $(LIBS) Version 2 15 Feb 2001 SC-CONFIG(1)