Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris TCP listner on Solaris server Post 302805747 by spacebar on Friday 10th of May 2013 08:16:27 PM
Old 05-10-2013
Check out this info:
How To: Perl TCP / UDP Socket Programming using IO::Socket::INET (link removed)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Solaris 8 on Intel TCP/IP

I have just installed solaris 8 for Intel on one of my machines at home and I have a cable modem connection with a static IP and I am using a linksys cable/dsl router to assign IP's to my machines. I was wondering if any of you guys know the specific files and examples of the files I have to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: reggie316
2 Replies

2. Programming

Tcp Ip Server

i am programming a tcp_ip server which intends to listen permanently to a client . the client can disconnect and connect again and the server accept it(by this point it works).The problem is when the client lose connection without a disconnect command and my code can't get it and keeps waiting for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: massimo_ratti
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tcp-server

I have true64 Unix running and there a scales in the sytem which connect thru a com-server to the network. they have their own IP-address and are communicating over port 8000. when I telnet to the com-servers and the print function of the scale is executed I can see the data coming. I need to know... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: albinhess
1 Replies

4. Solaris

[help] very need help for solaris TCP

hi expert, hi all very need help please advice, i have v890 production server (gateway server) which running on telecommunication application (e.g USSD application) on this few month i have a problem with the connection to application server, for 2 - 3 hours the connection always down and cannot... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bucci
0 Replies

5. Programming

How to check TCP server status

Please tell me according to C/C++ socket programming; how client can check whether server is running or not during TCP communication. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
1 Replies

6. Solaris

TCP splicing for Solaris 10

Hi, How can I do tcp splicing in Solaris 10 ? Is there any software for this in solaris 10? Like in Linux there is "tcpsp-0.0.5.tar.gz" from following link: TCPSP Software - an open source TCP splicing implmentation Thanks n please help NeeleshG (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neel.gurjar
1 Replies

7. Programming

Problem with tcp server

Hello @ all, I hope you can give me some advice :b: I will be following code for a tcp server and doStuff () function, the clients treated. From some point, I have several identical clients (zombies, I think), the same records in the database write. Has anyone an explanation? What can I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yumos
1 Replies

8. Programming

Concurrent TCP client/server

I made a program and now I need to make it concurrent. Can someone pls help me do this ? The code is this: #include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/socket.h> #include <sys/time.h> #include <netinet/in.h> #include <errno.h> #include <unistd.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Johnny22
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Too much TCP retransmitted and TCP duplicate on server Oracle Solaris 10

I have problem with oracle solaris 10 running on oracle sparc T4-2 server. Os information: 5.10 Generic_150400-03 sun4v sparc sun4v Output from tcpstat.d script TCP bytes: out outRetrans in inDup inUnorder 6833763 7300 98884 0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: insatiable1610
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert listner.log to csv format with comma seperated

Hi All, I am new to shell scripting i am trying to convert the listner.log to csv which can be inturn converted to excel for easy reading. i used this command awk '/SID=/ && /HOST=/ && /PORT=/ && /USER=/ { i=match($0,"SID="); i=i+RLENGTH; h0=substr($0,i); i=match(h0,")");... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: skoshekay
6 Replies
Net::Whois::Parser(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Net::Whois::Parser(3pm)

NAME
Net::Whois::Parser - module for parsing whois information SYNOPSIS
use Net::Whois::Parser; my $info = parse_whois( domain => $domain ); my $info = parse_whois( raw => $whois_raw_text, domain => $domain ); my $info = parse_whois( raw => $whois_raw_text, server => $whois_server ); $info = { nameservers => [ { domain => 'ns.example.com', ip => '123.123.123.123' }, { domain => 'ns.example.com' }, ], emails => [ 'admin@example.com' ], domain => 'example.com', somefield1 => 'value', somefield2 => [ 'value', 'value2' ], ... }; # Your own parsers sub my_parser { my ( $text ) = @_; return { nameservers => [ { domain => 'ns.example.com', ip => '123.123.123.123' }, { domain => 'ns.example.com' }, ], emails => [ 'admin@example.com' ], somefield => 'value', somefield2 => [ 'value', 'value2' ], }; } $Net::Whois::Parser::PARSERS{'whois.example.com'} = &my_parser; $Net::Whois::Parser::PARSERS{'DEFAULT'} = &my_default_parser; # If you want to get all values of fields from all whois answers $Net::Whois::Parser::GET_ALL_VALUES = 1; # example # Net::Whois::Raw returns 2 answers $raw = [ { text => 'key: value1' }, { text => 'key: value2'}]; $data = parse_whois(raw => $raw); # If flag is off parser returns # { key => 'value2' }; # If flag is on parser returns # { key => [ 'value1', 'value2' ] }; # If you want to convert some field name to another: $Net::Whois::Parser::FIELD_NAME_CONV{'Domain name'} = 'domain'; # If you want to format some fields. # I think it is very useful for dates. $Net::Whois::Parser::HOOKS{'expiration_date'} = [ &format_date ]; DESCRIPTION
Net::Whois::Parser module provides Whois data parsing. You can add your own parsers for any whois server. FUNCTIONS
parse_whois(%args) Returns hash of whois data. Arguments: 'domain' - domain 'raw' - raw whois text 'server' - whois server 'which_whois' - option for Net::Whois::Raw::whois. Default value is QRY_ALL CHANGES
See file "Changes" in the distribution AUTHOR
Ivan Sokolov, "<ivsokolov@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2009 Ivan Sokolov This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-20 Net::Whois::Parser(3pm)