Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Unable to catch the redirection error when the disk is full Post 302804623 by Pruthviraj_shiv on Thursday 9th of May 2013 03:13:37 AM
Old 05-09-2013
Hi Scru,
Yes done that too , but even sed created an incomplete file.

I have other options like "taking the count of the resultant file & comparing with original file". needless to say this is a huge overhead on bigfiles , when we have 100's of jobs running parallely.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

disk full

Please solve the following NOTICE HTFS:No space on dev hd(1/42) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: msuheel
2 Replies

2. AIX

AIX 5.3 errpt full of message: DISK OPERATION ERROR

Hi All, Can anyone explain me the meanning of the following errors: LABEL: SC_DISK_ERR2 IDENTIFIER: B6267342 Description DISK OPERATION ERROR Probable Causes DASD DEVICE Failure Causes DISK DRIVE DISK DRIVE ELECTRONICS Recommended Actions PERFORM PROBLEM DETERMINATION... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gianlu
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Unable to bring a disk from error to online state.

Hello experts. I am using Solaris 10(2005) on intel machine. I have installed Veritas Volume manager 5.0. I am unable to bring a disk error to online state. I would like to bring that disk to CDS format. Commands i used and output are.... #vxdisk list DEVICE TYPE ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
11 Replies

4. Linux

Unable to remove file using rm: Disk space is full

Hi all, My disk space is 100% full. df -k <dir> -> 100% One of my debug files consume huge amount of space and i want to remove the same to start off fresh debugs. However i'm unable to remove the file giving out the following error message: rm -f debug.out22621 rm: cannot remove... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pankajakshan
8 Replies

5. Linux

Disk full 100%

one of my servers / was full by 100% i cleard some space, now though i have enough space on / partition still df is showing disk usage as 100% am not able to create any single txt file ? why so ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bryanabhay
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to catch the output after core dump and bus error

I have a weird situation in which the binary dumps core and gives bus error. But before dumping the core and throwing the buss error, it gives some output. unfortunately I can't grep the output before core dump db2bfd -b test.bnd maxSect 15 Bus Error (core dumped) But if I do ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshou
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

Unable to get full FS space after mounting

Hi, I am unable to get the full FS space, as /home is 100% utilized and after deleting unwanted files, its still 100%. After checking the du -sk * | sort -n output and converting it to MBs, the total sizes comes out to be 351 MBs only however the lvol is of 3GB. I don't know where is all the space... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kits
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Disk full alerts

i want to create 1 script to monitor 1 particular filesystem out of the diferent filesystems. if disk space of that particular filesystem increases by 80% it sends an alert mail to an email id ---------- Post updated at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:17 PM ---------- no. I am... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rakeshhhhhhhh
1 Replies
condor_router_q(1)					      General Commands Manual						condor_router_q(1)

Name
       condor_router_q Display - information about routed jobs in the queue

Synopsis
       condor_router_q [-S] [-R] [-I] [-H] [-route name] [-idle] [-held] [-constraint X] [condor_q options]

Description
       condor_router_q displays information about jobs managed by the condor_job_routerthat are in the Condor job queue. The functionality of this
       tool is that of condor_q, with additional options specialized for routed jobs. Therefore, any of the options for condor_qmay also  be  used
       with condor_router_q .

Options
       -S

Summarize the state of the jobs on each route.

-R

Summarize the running jobs on each route.

-I

Summarize the idle jobs on each route.

-H

Summarize the held jobs on each route.

-route name

Display only the jobs on the route identified by name.

-idle

Display only the idle jobs.

-held

Display only the held jobs.

-constraint X

Display only the jobs matching constraint X.

Exit Status
       condor_router_q will exit with a status of 0 (zero) upon success, and non-zero otherwise.

Author
       Condor Team, University of Wisconsin-Madison

Copyright
       Copyright  (C)  1990-2012  Condor  Team,  Computer  Sciences Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved.
       Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.

See the Condor Version 7.8.2 Manualor http://www.condorproject.org/licensefor additional notices. condor-admin@cs.wisc.edu

September 2012						condor_router_q(1)