Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Check the value in xml based on condition Post 302803631 by Neethu on Tuesday 7th of May 2013 06:37:55 AM
Old 05-07-2013
Thanks a lot. It is working fine..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove lines from XML based on condition

Hi, I need to remove some lines from an XML file is the value within a tag is empty. Imagine this scenario, <acd><acdID>2</acdID><logon></logon></acd> <acd><acdID></acdID><logon></logon></acd> <acd><acdID></acdID><logon></logon></acd> <acd><acdID></acdID><logon></logon></acd> I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: giles.cardew
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

extract xml tag based on condition

Hi All, I have a large xml file of invoices. The file looks like below: <INVOICES> <INVOICE> <NAME>Customer A</NAME> <INVOICE_NO>1234</INVOICE_NO> </INVOICE> <INVOICE> <NAME>Customer A</NAME> <INVOICE_NO>2345</INVOICE_NO> </INVOICE> <INVOICE> <NAME>Customer A</NAME>... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: angshuman
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace text inside XML file based on condition

Hi All, I want to change the name as SEQ_13 ie., <Property Name="Name">SEQ_13</Property> when the Stage Type is PxSequentialFile ie., <Property Name="StageType">PxSequentialFile</Property> :wall: Input.XML <Main> <Record Identifier="V0S13" Type="CustomStage" Readonly="0">... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmsekhar
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Condition based on Timestamp (Date/Time based) from logfile (Epoch seconds)

Below is the sample logfile: Userids Date Time acb Checkout time: 2013-11-20 17:00 axy Checkout time: 2013-11-22 12:00 der Checkout time: 2013-11-17 17:00 xyz Checkout time: 2013-11-19 16:00 ddd Checkout time: 2013-11-21 16:00 aaa Checkout... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace Char in XML Base on Condition

HI All Here is my Input file A. I want to add extra char in the line base on below condition. 1> if Below second line is <xn:vsDataType>vsDataEUtranCellFDD</xn:vsDataType> then <xn:VsDataContainer id= will be <xn:VsDataContainer_id_1= 2 > if Below second line is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check first column - average second column based on a condition

Hi, My input file Gene1 1 Gene1 2 Gene1 3 Gene1 0 Gene2 0 Gene2 0 Gene2 4 Gene2 8 Gene3 9 Gene3 9 Gene4 0 Condition: If the first column matches, then look in the second column. If there is a value of zero in the second column, then don't consider that record while averaging. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacobs.smith
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split xml file into multiple xml based on letterID

Hi All, We need to split a large xml into multiple valid xml with same header(2lines) and footer(last line) for N number of letterId. In the example below we have first 2 lines as header and last line as footer.(They need to be in each split xml file) Header: <?xml version="1.0"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vx04
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with XML tag value extraction based on matching condition

sample xml file part <DocumentMinorVersion>0</DocumentMinorVersion> <DocumentVersion>1</DocumentVersion> <EffectiveDate>2017-05-30T00:00:00Z</EffectiveDate> <FollowOnFrom> <ContractRequest _LoadId="export_AJ6iAFoh6g0rE9"> <_LocalId>CRW2218451</_LocalId> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: paul1234
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with XML tag value extraction based on condition

sample xml file part <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><ContractWorkspace xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" _LoadId="export_AJ6iAFmh+pQHq1" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ContractWorkspace.xsd"> <_LocalId>CW2218471</_LocalId> <Active>true</Active> ... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with tag value extraction from xml file based on a matching condition

Hi , I have a situation where I need to search an xml file for the presence of a tag <FollowOnFrom> and also , presence of partial part of the following tag <ContractRequest _LoadId and if these 2 exist ,then extract the value from the following tag <_LocalId> which is "CW2094139". There... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
CRM_VERIFY(8)							  [FIXME: manual]						     CRM_VERIFY(8)

NAME
crm_verify - check the CIB for consistency SYNOPSIS
crm_verify [-V] -x file crm_verify [-V] -X string crm_verify [-V] -L|-p crm_verify [-?] DESCRIPTION
crm_verify checks the configuration database (CIB) for consistency and other problems. It can be used to check a file containing the configuration or can it can connect to a running cluster. It reports two classes of problems, errors and warnings. Errors must be fixed before Heartbeat can work properly. However, it is left up to the administrator to decide if the warnings should also be fixed. crm_verify assists in creating new or modified configurations. You can take a local copy of a CIB in the running cluster, edit it, validate it using crm_verify, then put the new configuration into effect using cibadmin. OPTIONS
--help, -h Print a help message. --verbose, -V Turn on debug information. Note Increase the level of verbosity by providing additional instances. --live-check, -L Connect to the running cluster and check the CIB. --crm_xml string, -X string Check the configuration in the supplied string. Pass complete CIBs only. --xml-file file, -x file Check the configuration in the named file. --xml-pipe, -p Use the configuration piped in via stdin. Pass complete CIBs only. EXAMPLES
Check the consistency of the configuration in the running cluster and produce verbose output: crm_verify -VL Check the consistency of the configuration in a given file and produce verbose output: crm_verify -Vx file1 Pipe a configuration into crm_verify and produce verbose output: cat file1.xml | crm_verify -Vp FILES
/var/lib/heartbeat/crm/cib.xml--the CIB (minus status section) on disk. Editing this file directly is strongly discouraged. SEE ALSO
??? AUTHOR
crm_verify was written by Andrew Beekhof. [FIXME: source] 07/05/2010 CRM_VERIFY(8)