Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Getting AIX certification
Operating Systems AIX Getting AIX certification Post 302803069 by malayo on Monday 6th of May 2013 02:10:23 AM
Old 05-06-2013
thanks, it seems IBM exams only available on prometric's website, could not find any on peasonvue

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

aix certification

Hi Can any one let me know from where i can give aix certification exam. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjm
3 Replies

2. AIX

Reg books of Aix certification

hi, I am satheesh Kumar. I am going to take IBM:AIX Basic Operations V5;Test 190 certification. I couldnt find good study material for that. So, Can any one suggest me some good books or e-study material for that. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satheesh83
1 Replies

3. AIX

Aix Certification Information

Hi, I want to know what is next certification after 222, Any Idea? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

4. AIX

Aix certification (223)

Hi, I would like to complete AIX certification (code -223). Is there any difference between old 222 and 223 exam..? Please guide me in getting the docs for preparation of exam 223..I have got redbook "IBM Certification Study Guide Eserver p5 and pSeries Administration and Support for AIX 5L... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: to_bsr
8 Replies

5. AIX

AIX Certification

Just wondering if this is worth having? Any thoughts, opinions welcomed. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
1 Replies

6. AIX

IBM AIX certification (Test 00190)

I am planning to do AIX certification (190). Please can anyone suggest me a book from where I can prepare. Waiting anxiously for your reply !!! NOMEE (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nomeealy
3 Replies

7. AIX

aix certification

hi, hi i want to give aix 000-400 system admin cirtification can any body help me in getting dumps. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pradeep panigra
1 Replies

8. AIX

Information required for AIX certification

Hello friends, I want some information on AIX certification and want to give the AIX certification exam but not getting the proper information required. Basically when I am trying to search the information about this certification getting different options like "AIX p series certification" Aix... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: naman agarwal
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can i do AIX certification..

Hi all, I heard abt AIX course, is it good for my carrer?..:confused: I am a Bsc graduate.. Thanks in advance.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gowtham16
1 Replies

10. AIX

AIX certification

Hello Team, Am working as a system consultant for the AIX 6.1 OS which is running on IBM Power 740 past one year. I've part of installation, administration, security, user administration and configuring HACMP work's. I would like to get certify in AIX 6.1 and HACMP. Please... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gowthamakanthan
1 Replies
LIBGPHOTO2_PORT(3)					  The gPhoto2 Reference (the man					LIBGPHOTO2_PORT(3)

NAME
libgphoto2_port - cross-platform port access library SYNOPSIS
#include <gphoto2/gphoto2_port.h> DESCRIPTION
The libgphoto2_port library was written to provide libgphoto2(3) with a generic way of accessing ports. In this function, libgphoto2_port is the successor of the libgpio library. Currently, libgphoto2_port supports serial (RS-232) and USB connections, the latter requiring libusb to be installed. The autogenerated API docs will be added here in the future. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
IOLIBS If set, defines the directory where the libgphoto2_port library looks for its I/O drivers (iolibs). You only need to set this on OS/2 systems and broken/test installations. LD_DEBUG Set this to all to receive lots of debug information regarding library loading on ld based systems. USB_DEBUG If set, defines the numeric debug level with which the libusb library will print messages. In order to get some debug output, set it to 1. SEE ALSO
libgphoto2(3), The gPhoto2 Manual, [1]gphoto website, automatically generated API docs, [2]libusb website AUTHOR
The gPhoto2 Team. Hans Ulrich Niedermann <gp@n-dimensional.de>. (man page) REFERENCES
1. gphoto website http://www.gphoto.org/ 2. libusb website http://libusb.sourceforge.net/ 08/16/2006 LIBGPHOTO2_PORT(3)