Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Free shell account for UNIX.
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Free shell account for UNIX. Post 302800819 by hanson44 on Tuesday 30th of April 2013 03:17:31 PM
Old 04-30-2013
Thanks for the information.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix shell account

i purchased a unix shell account and got myself into a bit of trouble with my providers heh i got 3 automated emails telling me i had 3 background processes running, and my limit is two, which i knew. after a couple of emails between myself and a human being, he suggested i look up... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: turf
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can I get a Free Shell Account?

I am new to UNIX and am interested to practice on a Shell account with some basic Unix installed, does anyone know of a free or cheap shell account? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shneurg
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Free shell account from work office

How do I get a freeshell account from my office @ work? I've tried sdf.lonestar.org with no luck. Tha Geek (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: geek757
1 Replies

4. AIX

AIX shell account

I am just wondering if there is a way I can obtain a free shell account for an AIX server that I can make test drive on it. I tried google search and ibm's web site but couldn't find anything.. regards, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Account

What is the command if i want to view the script of the user being executed. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaibiganmi
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Free UNIX account with installation privileges or install Ubuntu

Hello, I need to install a program that can only be run in unix. I dont have unix on my system. Does anyone know of any free shell accounts with install permissions. I know that there are free shell accounts available on web , but those are without install permission. Does installing Ubuntu... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: akc
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

need a stable proxy server or free ssh account to visit blocked sites, who can help?

In our country, blogspot.com, twitter.com facebook.com....and more excellent sites are blocked by the Goverment FireWall, who can help me ? thanks a lot for your kind. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shuke
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

How to list shell of account?

Hello. I have been trying to figure out something very simple that I know I've done before; which is list the shell of a specific account. In this case it is the account: "news". I know how to change the shell using chsh, just not list it. I want output like "/bin/sh" only. Any thoughts or... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: austinharris43
5 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Cant close UNIX.com account

Hi, Can someone point me in the direction of the "close account" or "delete account" page, as i no longer want my account. I have sent 2 messages to the webmaster who has just ignored my message, and there is no advice in the faq and googling brings no answer. I want to remove my account... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fanny Zoddar
1 Replies
LSDVD(1)																  LSDVD(1)

NAME
lsdvd - read the content info of a DVD SYNOPSIS
lsdvd [ options ] [-t track_number] [dvd path] DESCRIPTION
An application for reading the contents of a DVD and printing the contents to your terminal and dump for further processing in external applications. OPTIONS FOR EXTRA INFORMATION
-a Dump information about audio streams. -d Dump information about cells. -n Dump information about angles (video layers). -c Dump chapter information. -s Dump subpicture information (e.g. subtitles). -P Dump palette information. -v Dump video information. -x Dump all information. FORMATTING OPTIONS
-Oh Dump output human readable (default setting). -Op Dump output as a Perl hash. (Using -p is deprecated). -Oy Dump output as Python. -Or Dump output in Ruby format. -Ox Dump output in XML. OTHER OPTIONS
-h Display help. -q Quiet output - do not summarize output. -V Display version information. LICENSE
lsdvd is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License. AUTHORS
lsdvd was written by Chris Philips. <acid_kewpie@users.sourceforge.net> This manual page was written by Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). 27 August 2005 LSDVD(1)