Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting What is solution for this error? Post 302800107 by Don Cragun on Monday 29th of April 2013 02:35:47 AM
Old 04-29-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay Hegde
I am sorry Don Cragun I did typing mistake I just came to know, please have a look on updated code..in
Code:

actually what I want to achieve is after the end of each function I want to write some message depending on condition specified in function...and at the end with another function I want to write to file.
it works if I split file, but for file with huge size I facing problem .
You have made it clear that the code you're showing us is not the code you're using. So you're asking us to make code that we can't see process data that we can't see to produce output that we can't see produce that output using less memory. Give us a break! We can't help you under these conditions.

Show us the actual code you're using. Show us meaningful samples of your 3 or more input files and the corresponding output produced by your code on that sample input. If you're unwilling to do this, we are all just wasting our time.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

need the solution

Write a program to print all prime numbers from 1 to 300. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: paniruddha
3 Replies

2. Ubuntu

What is solution for this error "tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors"?

Does anyone know what is solution for this error ?tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors from last 3 days I am trying to take backup of home/user directory getting again and again same error please anyone give me solution (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
8 Replies
OPGPROF(1)						      General Commands Manual							OPGPROF(1)

NAME
opgprof - produce gprof-format profile data SYNOPSIS
opgprof [ options ] [profile specification] DESCRIPTION
opgprof outputs gprof-format profile data for a given binary image, from an OProfile session. See oprofile(1) for how to write profile specifications. OPTIONS
--help / -? / --usage Show help message. --version / -v Show version. --verbose / -V [options] Give verbose debugging output. --session-dir=dir_path Use sample database out of directory dir_path instead of the default location (/var/lib/oprofile). --image-path / -p [paths] Comma-separated list of additional paths to search for binaries. This is needed to find modules in kernels 2.6 and upwards. --root / -R [path] A path to a filesystem to search for additional binaries. --threshold / -t [percentage] Only output data for symbols that have more than the given percentage of total samples. --output-filename / -o [file] Output to the given file instead of the default, gmon.out ENVIRONMENT
No special environment variables are recognised by opgprof. FILES
/var/lib/oprofile/samples/ The location of the generated sample files. VERSION
This man page is current for oprofile-0.9.6. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/oprofile/, oprofile(1) 4th Berkeley Distribution Tue 06 July 2010 OPGPROF(1)