Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perl Json and Hash
Top Forums Programming Perl Json and Hash Post 302799821 by ab52 on Saturday 27th of April 2013 08:29:12 PM
Old 04-27-2013
sorry i an new to perl coding can you give an example?

thanks
A

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Hash

HI I have a hash like this $hashname->{$filesystem}->{'fsname'}=$filesystem; How to get the values from this multilevel hash. Thanks in advance... :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Hash

hi i have two hash achi %disk1,%disk2 with( key, value) (key1,value1) How to store it in another hash.. Plz replyyy. Regards Hari (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl help on hash

I have line which is read from xml doc. I want to put this line into hash(perl variable). find line below and how i want to put this in hash <font size="10" type="int" name="ABC" > hash key should be size, type and name with corresponding value I doing as below:- $line =~ s/\s*.*?\s//;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aju_kup
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Hash:Can not keep hash data in the same order that it was inserted

Can Someone explain me why even using Tie::IxHash I can not get the output data in the same order that it was inserted? See code below. #!/usr/bin/perl use warnings; use Tie::IxHash; use strict; tie (my %programs, "Tie::IxHash"); while (my $line = <DATA>) { chomp $line; my(... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jgfcoimbra
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl hash - using a range as a hash key.

Hi, In Perl, is it possible to use a range of numbers with '..' as a key in a hash? Something in like: %hash = ( '768..1536' => '1G', '1537..2560' => '2G' ); That is, the range operation is evaluated, and all members of the range are... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsw
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl code-sequence of json format

Hi All , Below is the perl code. from below code want to confirm one thing that wahtever the sequence of data we are passing through json format which contains 3 tuples of different sequences Eg: ParentID,SystemID,SendingTime,Time,ClientLocation,ClientID, ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aish11
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare values of hashes of hash for n number of hash in perl without sorting.

Hi, I have an hashes of hash, where hash is dynamic, it can be n number of hash. i need to compare data_count values of all . my %result ( $abc => { 'data_count' => '10', 'ID' => 'ABC122', } $def => { 'data_count' => '20', 'ID' => 'defASe', ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asak
1 Replies

8. Programming

Perl array / json

Hi All I have used the below code to print the dumper of a json #!/usr/bin/perl use LWP::Simple; use JSON qw( decode_json ); use Data::Dumper; use strict; use warnings; my (%list); my $trendsurl =... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ab52
5 Replies

9. Programming

Perl: restrict perl from automaticaly creating a hash branches on check

My issue is that the perl script (as I have done it so far) created empty branches when I try to check some branches on existence. I am using multydimentional hashes: found it as the best way for information that I need to handle. Saing multidimentional I means hash of hashes ... So, I have ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX or Perl script to convert JSON to CSV

Is there a Unix or Perl script that converts JSON files to CSV or tab delimited format? We are running AIX 6.1. Thanks in advance! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: warpmail
1 Replies
CAPISUITE(8)															      CAPISUITE(8)

NAME
capisuite - Python-scriptable ISDN telecommunication suite DESCRIPTION
CapiSuite is a Python-scriptable ISDN telecommunication suite. It uses the new CAPI interface for accessing your ISDN-hardware - so you'll need a card for which a CAPI compatible driver is available. Currently these are all cards manufactured by AVM and some Eicon cards. This man page only gives a short introduction, for the real documentation please see the HTML or PDF manual distributed with CapiSuite. CapiSuite tries to give the user the ability to code his own ISDN applications without having to fiddle around with all the dirty program- ming details like callback functions, data buffers, protocol settings and so on. I took a scripting language which is (in my opinion) very easy to understand, to use and to learn - especially for beginners: Python. I extended it with some functions providing the basic ISDN "building blocks" for the users application. Behind these functions the heart of CapiSuite implements all the dirty details a user isn't interested in. My goal was to make script-coding as simple as possible but to also give you the flexibility to realize what you want. To give you an impression, coding a simple answering machine is as easy as:.IP .nf def callIncoming (call, service, call_from, call_to): connect_voice (call, 10) # answer call after 10 secs audio_send (call, "announcemnt.la") # play announcement audio_send (call, "beep.la") # play beep audio_receive (call, "call.la", 10) # record call .fi Of course some details are missing like creating a unique filename or storing the additional information (called and calling party numbers, time, ...) - but I assume you got my idea. And - don't be afraid - if you just want to have a normal answering machine or send and receive some fax documents, you can use the default scripts distributed with CapiSuite. They give you already some nice features - e.g. the answering machine is multi-user ready, supports automatic fax detection and remote inquiry functions. You'll only need to tell CapiSuite some details like your own number, record an own announcement and that's it. So CapiSuite is already equipped for your daily telecommunication needs - but if you don't like to do the things the way I do - just change it or completely do it on your own. And if you write nice scripts or have changes to my default scripts, I would love to get and perhaps make them available for all users if you don't mind. SEE ALSO
capisuite.conf(5), fax.conf(5), answering_machine.conf(5), capisuitefax(1) AUTHOR
Gernot Hillier <gernot@hillier.de>. CAPISUITE(8)