Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Question About Posting
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Question About Posting Post 302798057 by sudon't on Tuesday 23rd of April 2013 06:14:34 PM
Old 04-23-2013
Question About Posting

A couple of questions, actually. I wanted to ask the community where I might find a large, up-to-date dictionary wordlist. I figure that this is a likely place to find someone with this answer. I'm not looking for a cracking wordlist, but rather, one derived from an actual dictionary. Like most of us, I have the Webster's Second International found in most unix installations, but it's a bit out of date.
So, my question is, since it's only indirectly related to unix, is it kosher to ask that here? And if so, where would be a good place to post that?
Thanks!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Cross Posting

In regards to this post: https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10372 it may be advisable to inform new members about the repercussions of cross-posting. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Karma
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question posting links

Hi, I do not want to violate any rules, so thought to ask before posting any links. Just to contribute to the forum: through surfing I found a link to download "Unix in a Nutshell" (*.chm) FREE. I was wondering if I can post that link here. Thanks Hemang (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemangjani
5 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Posting as Anshaa

User complained they could not post, so testing posting as user. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anshaa
0 Replies
PSPELL_ADD_TO_PERSONAL(3)						 1						 PSPELL_ADD_TO_PERSONAL(3)

pspell_add_to_personal - Add the word to a personal wordlist

SYNOPSIS
bool pspell_add_to_personal (int $dictionary_link, string $word) DESCRIPTION
pspell_add_to_personal(3) adds a word to the personal wordlist. If you used pspell_new_config(3) with pspell_config_personal(3) to open the dictionary, you can save the wordlist later with pspell_save_wordlist(3). PARAMETERS
o $dictionary_link - o $word - The added word. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 pspell_add_to_personal(3) <?php $pspell_config = pspell_config_create("en"); pspell_config_personal($pspell_config, "/var/dictionaries/custom.pws"); $pspell_link = pspell_new_config($pspell_config); pspell_add_to_personal($pspell_link, "Vlad"); pspell_save_wordlist($pspell_link); ?> NOTES
Note This function will not work unless you have pspell .11.2 and aspell .32.5 or later. PHP Documentation Group PSPELL_ADD_TO_PERSONAL(3)