Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Monitoring VMWare servers with Nagios? Post 302797431 by jmedenf on Monday 22nd of April 2013 02:27:41 PM
Old 04-22-2013
Try bypassing the firewall to see if that is the problem.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Infrastructure Monitoring

Installing Nagios on Solaris for Network and Server Monitoring

Nagios is a free, open source enterprise-class network and server monitoring system that can benefit your IT infrastructure. Bill Bradford describes how to install and set up Nagios on a Solaris 10 system. For this example Bill uses Solaris 10 update 6 running in 32-bit mode on a VMware virtual... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios monitoring question

All, Looking for a nagios plugin which can do the monitoring of a file which has a value and alert if the value in the file goes more than 100 or so. Any help is appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: uxadmin007
0 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios monitoring for switches.

Hi, I have configured check_snmp plugin and using the plugin i am able to monitor the uptime of the switch. But the following fails # /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_snmp -H 10.10.10.1 -C ready -o ifOperStatus.1 -r 1 -m RFC1213-MIB SNMP CRITICAL - *down(2)* | # Any suggestions ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uxadmin007
1 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

freeBSD CPU monitoring using nagios

Hi all, I am not being able to monitor CPU of freeBSD machine from my CentOS server. I have used check_aix_cpu but always gives garbage value, seems wrong in scripting. i want to monitor CPU usage of my freeBSD machine from my centOS server. I am able to monitor many services of that machine... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsuwal
0 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

Noc for multiple nagios servers

I am trying to gather ideas for building a NOC setup that will be able to monitor 12 separate nagios servers there are located in different datacenters and are accessed via a ssh tunnel. Anyone have any ideas on the best setup for this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eugenes18t
0 Replies

6. AIX

Is nagios monitoring tool supported on AIX 7.1 ?

Hi, is any one using nagios monitoring solution on AIX ? if yes, is it supported on AIX 7.1 TL 03 as well ? I tried to search online and unix.com , could not find it. Thank you (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aaron8667
5 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios exchane DB monitoring

Hello All, I have urgent requirement to monitor Exchange Database (TESTDB) disk space and it is under Disk3 partition. Currently installed NSClient++ in Exchange server. We have Nagios Xi installed in another server. Can you let me know what are configuration files that I need to modify. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsivavani
0 Replies

8. Infrastructure Monitoring

How to monitoring windows process using nagios CheckProcState?

Hello, I am trying to get correct syntax to monitoring process running on windows server using CheckProcState. when i am trying below command whether notepad.exe running or not. its showing process running. Could you please provide me correct syantx. /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghpradeep
0 Replies
FIREWALLD.CONF(5)						  firewalld.conf						 FIREWALLD.CONF(5)

NAME
firewalld.conf - firewalld configuration file SYNOPSIS
/etc/firewalld/firewalld.conf DESCRIPTION
firewalld.conf is loaded by firewalld during the initialization process. The file contains the basic configuration options for firewalld. OPTIONS
These are the options that can be set in the config file: DefaultZone This sets the default zone for connections or interfaces if the zone is not selected or specified by NetworkManager, initscripts or command line tool. The default zone is public. MinimalMark For some firewall settings several rules are needed in different tables to be able to handle packets in the correct way. To achieve that these packets are marked using the MARK target iptables(8) and ip6tables(8). With the MinimalMark option a block of marks can be reserved for private use; only marks over this value are used. The default MinimalMark value is 100. CleanupOnExit If firewalld stops, it cleans up all firewall rules. Setting this option to no or false leaves the current firewall rules untouched. The default value is yes or true. Lockdown If this option is enabled, firewall changes with the D-Bus interface will be limited to applications that are listed in the lockdown whitelist (see firewalld.lockdownwhitelist(5)). The default value is no or false. SEE ALSO
firewall-applet(1), firewalld(1), firewall-cmd(1), firewall-config(1), firewalld.conf(5), firewalld.direct(5), firewalld.icmptype(5), firewalld.lockdown-whitelist(5), firewall-offline-cmd(1), firewalld.richlanguage(5), firewalld.service(5), firewalld.zone(5), firewalld.zones(5) NOTES
firewalld home page at fedorahosted.org: http://fedorahosted.org/firewalld/ More documentation with examples: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FirewallD AUTHORS
Thomas Woerner <twoerner@redhat.com> Developer Jiri Popelka <jpopelka@redhat.com> Developer firewalld 0.3.9 FIREWALLD.CONF(5)