Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to set the break point using dbx? Post 302794421 by Sachin1987 on Tuesday 16th of April 2013 02:34:22 AM
Old 04-16-2013
Hi Hanson,

Other source files means, I have C files in my project like sample.c, main.c, cli.c .
I compiled all these files with -g option. but, I am unable to debug using breakpoints.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Set up apache to point at my homepage

I have just install apache 1.3.22 on my solaris 2.6 with virtualhost which is working fine but I want to configure my httpd.conf file so that when I type in my url on an internet browsers it goes straight to my home page. eg www.mydomain.com should display my home page at the monent when I type... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan2
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Fibre connection Point to Point SUN

Anyone know of a guide or instructions for Solaris I got to configure a SBUS HBA to talk to a tape robot. I have done this on a switch but not point to point. just going HBA >>>>> TAPE Fibre simple two nodes Kie (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kie
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Set start point in script

Does anyone know of a way to set up some sort of marker in a shell script, from which the script can be restarted.. e.g. MARKER1 check env variable MAX_RETRY if var not set then while true do check var if set go to MARKER1 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: handak9
2 Replies

4. Programming

Dbx Debugger

I have tried lots of stuff but i can't get it working, i have also found a Thread in this Forum about it but it didn't describe how the program has to be run ect. My issue is that i want to run a program with multiple arguments eg. ./myprog arg1 arg2 arg3 arg4 arg5 with dbx, but i cant get... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: alcatros
8 Replies

5. Programming

dbx - attach to process, break when crash

Hey everyone, I have a process that is crashing, and I'd like to have some way to see where it crashes. Is this possible? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctote
2 Replies

6. Programming

dbx - break on access violations

Hey everyone, Is there a way to make dbx break on access violations? (2 Replies)
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I set DBX to break on an Access Violation?

I'm trying to debug a service crash, and would like to break on an access violation - is this possible? (0 Replies)
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

BASH: Break line, read, break again, read again...

...when the lines use both a colon and commas to separate the parts you want read as information. The first version of this script used cut and other non-Bash-builtins, frequently, which made it nice and zippy with little more than average processor load in GNOME Terminal but, predictably, slow... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to perform a hexdump using dd from start point to end point?

hi, I would like to ask or is it possible to dump a hex using dd from starting point to end point just like the "xxd -s 512 -l 512 <bin file>" I know the redirect hexdump -C but i can't figure it out the combination options of dd. Hope someone can share their knowledge.. Thanks in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to create a new mount point with 600GB and add 350 GBexisting mount point? IN AIX

How to create a new mount point with 600GB and add 350 GBexisting mount point Best if there step that i can follow or execute before i mount or add diskspace IN AIX Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Thilagarajan
2 Replies
transmission-remote-cli(1)				      transmission-remote-cli					transmission-remote-cli(1)

NAME
transmission-remote-cli - a console client for the Transmission BitTorrent client SYNOPSIS
transmission-remote-cli [options] [filename-or-URL] DESCRIPTION
transmission-remote-cli is a curses interface for the daemon of the BitTorrent client Transmission. OPTIONS
--version Show version number and exit -h --help Show usage information and a list of options -c CONNECTION --connect=CONNECTION Point to the server. CONNECTION must match the following pattern: [username:password@]host[:port][path] Default: localhost:9091 -s --ssl Use SSL to connect to the server. Default: don't use SSL --create-config Create configuration file with default values. NOTE: A config file won't be created unless you provide this option at least once. After that, it is rewritten whenever transmis- sion-remote-cli exits. -f CONFIGFILE --config=CONFIGFILE Set path to configuration file. Default: ~/.config/transmission-remote-cli/settings.cfg -n --netrc Get authentication info from ~/.netrc. -- OPTIONS Use the known server connection to pass OPTIONS on to transmission-remote. FILES
transmission-remote-cli overwrites the configuration file on exit. Keep that in mind if you edit it manually. SEE ALSO
transmission-create(1), transmission-daemon(1), transmission-edit(1), transmission-gtk(1), transmission-qt(1), transmission-remote(1), transmission-show(1). April 22, 2012 transmission-remote-cli(1)