Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to use special character in procedure call? Post 302794333 by Yoda on Monday 15th of April 2013 05:18:32 PM
Old 04-15-2013
First of all it seems really strange to me that you noticed path-name expansion (globbing) inside an SQL block. Maybe I'm missing something.

But you can disable path-name expansion (globbing) by simply calling:
Code:
set -f

This User Gave Thanks to Yoda For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to call SQL procedure from UNIX Shellscript ?

Hi All I would be thankful to you all if you will guide me the steps to call a stored proc. from unix shell script. that stored proc. could be parameterised or parameterless developed in SQL. Any info. in this topic would help me..... Thanks in advance.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varungupta
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

need to call 3 stored procedure at the same time

Hi GUYS, I need to trigger 3 stored procedure at the same time.. I know how to trigger the stored procedure. If anybody can tell me how to trigger 3 different process at the same time parallelly.. that would be helpful.. Thanks for your help in advance, Magesh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help remote procedure call

i am beginig with unix c code for sun remote procedure call to do the following: 1- The clients reads in a variable length array from the command line 2- The client offers a menu for the user to choose what to do with the array: a. Sort the array b. Add the array c. Find max d. Find... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: auto2000
1 Replies

4. Programming

i am beginig with unix c code for sun remote procedure call to do the following: 1- The clients reads in a variable length array from the command line 2- The client offers a menu for the user to choose what to do with the array: a. Sort the array b. Add the array c. Find max d. Find... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

1 Replies

6. Programming

am beginig with unix c code for sun remote procedure call You are to write a program using RPC facility to do the following: 1- The clients reads in a variable length array from the command line 2- The client offers a menu for the user to choose what to do with the array: a. Sort the array... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Programming

How to call sqlloader from stored procedure!!! Advise

Hi , I have a dellimited .dat file and a sqlloader. I want to call the sqlloader from a oracle stored procedure. The procedure should return the result of sqlloader's execution. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Haque123
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script for call a procedure in Oracle DB

Hi everyone! I'm new with Shell Scripting, and I have to do a shell script to call a procedure, which have 2 input parameters, the directory(from server) and the txt file (which have informations to update/insert in DB). I have to create a shell script to execute that procedure for each txt... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: renatoal
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call procedure multiple time

Hi, I have following script which calls sql to create staging table.How do I call load_data_to_oracle() multiple times so that it creates 4 staging as follows. 1.t1_rpt_1day_stg 2.t1_rpt_7day_stg 3.t1_rpt_30day_stg 4.t1_rpt_CTD_stg --shell script load_data_to_oracle() { #... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandy162
9 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call a stored procedure inside a loop?

How to call a stored procedure inside a loop export PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/bin:$PATH ORACLE_SID=xxxx; export ORACLE_SID ORAENV_ASK=NO TODAY_DATE=$(date +"%Y%m%d") LOGFILE=/var/opt/gogd/cust/scripts/${TODAY_DATE}_sap_cust_rel.log echo 'Connected' PARCUST=sap_cust_rel.par sqlldr... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashwanth
1 Replies
KPSEWHICH(1)						      General Commands Manual						      KPSEWHICH(1)

NAME
kpsewhich - standalone path lookup and and expansion for kpathsea SYNOPSIS
kpsewhich [options] [filenames] DESCRIPTION
This manual page is not meant to be exhaustive. The complete documentation for this version of TeX can be found in the info file or manual Kpathsea: A library for path searching. kpsewhich is used as a standalone front-end of the kpathsea library that can be used to examine variables and find files. When the --for- mat option is not given, the search path used when looking for a file is inferred from the name given, by looking for a known extension. If no known extesion is found, the search path for TeX source files is used. OPTIONS
kpsewhich accepts the following options: --debug num Set debugging flags. -D num Use a base resolution of num; the default, set by the installer, is typically 600. --dpi num As -D. --expand-braces string Print variable and brace expansion of string. --expand-path string Print complete path expansion of string. --expand-var string Print variable expansion of string. --format name Use file type name. See the info manual for a list of valid names, or use the --help option to print the list. --help Print help message and exit. --interactive Ask for additional filenames to look up. --mktex fmt enable mktexfmt generation. (fmt=pk/mf/tex/tfm) --mode string Set device name for $MAKETEX_MODE to string; no default. --must-exist Search the disk as well as ls-R if necessary. --no-mktex fmt disable mktexfmt generation. (fmt=pk/mf/tex/tfm) --path string Search in the path string. --progname string Set program name to string. --show-path name Output search path for file type name. See the info manual for a list of valid names, or use the --help option to print the list. --version Print version information and exit. SEE ALSO
mktexlsr(1), mktexmf(1), mktexpk(1), mktextfm(1). Kpathsea 3.3.1 4 January 1998 KPSEWHICH(1)