Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ./configure
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers ./configure Post 302794193 by vbe on Monday 15th of April 2013 11:43:29 AM
Old 04-15-2013
Solve the dependencies and start again...
Check correctly dependencie have no other themselves or solve them before continuing to next product...
Good luck

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

IP configure

Hi people I am having problems getting a few Sun Station to work again. We just moved to a new building with new IPs and new gateways. I need to change all these settings. Could some one please tel me what files I have to change. It is a Solaris 5.7 machine. Thanx O:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Orange
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to configure DNS

My OS is sun solaris7,(sun sparc),i want connect inernet and my computer in my company intranet.After i configure proxy server,i still can't conncet internet.I guess whether the DNS is configured correctly. who can help me???Thank you very much!!! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: q30
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

./configure error

my compiler won' t let me configure. This is what occurs when I type ./configure Alex@BADPERSON /postgresql-7.2.1 $ ./configure loading cache ./config.cache checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin checking which template to use... win checking whether to build with locale support... no... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: achink125
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to configure dktab

Hi: I need some information about how to configure a dktab archive to make mirroring with ide disk. I have to know the necesary steps to make that. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dvl
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

HP-UX 10.20 Network Configure

Hi I'm new about UNIX, but I've to use a HP9000 with HP-UX 10.20 workstation. I'm trying to configure the network, I've configured the file /etc/rc.conf.d/netconf with my IP address and the right gateway, so the HP9000 is on the net, I've tried a ping. But now I've a problem I can't start hte CDE,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gofmass
4 Replies

6. Programming

How to configure emacs? Thank!

I am using emacs to write c++ code. How to configure it to let the system highlight C++ keywords, variables, etc; and let it automatically indent, just like a common C++ IDE does? Any suggestions? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: meili100
1 Replies

7. Linux

how to configure wireless now ?

Hi, I've installed wireless card and I didn't receive any error in the installation process. Now I want to use it but I can't make internet to work. if I check my card with iwconfig I get the following message wlan0 IEEE 802.11g ESSID:"Alice-34376718" Mode:Managed ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Configure virtual ip - second ip

Hello Group, Could you please help me with the procedure to configure a virtual ip (second ip) under the same interface in Solaris 11. Thanks in advance ! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csierra
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Configure RPM

Hi..i need to install package (*.rpm) on RHEL 6.2 . I have those patches available in RPM disc. When i try using below command rpm -ivh <package name> it give me following error no key warning:user mockbuild does not exist - using root warning:group mockbuild does not exist - using root... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deljatt
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

./configure: not found

Hi, I'm trying to install sudo on Solaris 10. I have added the package. The notes said to use "./configure", "./make" and "./make install" to complete the installation. However, none of the commands are found. Can you please tell me how to enable it or how else can i install the package. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scarlet
4 Replies
CLATPS(l)								 )								 CLATPS(l)

NAME
CLATPS - solve one of the triangular systems A * x = s*b, A**T * x = s*b, or A**H * x = s*b, SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE CLATPS( UPLO, TRANS, DIAG, NORMIN, N, AP, X, SCALE, CNORM, INFO ) CHARACTER DIAG, NORMIN, TRANS, UPLO INTEGER INFO, N REAL SCALE REAL CNORM( * ) COMPLEX AP( * ), X( * ) PURPOSE
CLATPS solves one of the triangular systems A * x = s*b, A**T * x = s*b, or A**H * x = s*b, with scaling to prevent overflow, where A is an upper or lower triangular matrix stored in packed form. Here A**T denotes the transpose of A, A**H denotes the conjugate transpose of A, x and b are n-element vectors, and s is a scaling factor, usually less than or equal to 1, chosen so that the components of x will be less than the overflow threshold. If the unscaled problem will not cause overflow, the Level 2 BLAS routine CTPSV is called. If the matrix A is singular (A(j,j) = 0 for some j), then s is set to 0 and a non-trivial solution to A*x = 0 is returned. ARGUMENTS
UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1 Specifies whether the matrix A is upper or lower triangular. = 'U': Upper triangular = 'L': Lower triangular TRANS (input) CHARACTER*1 Specifies the operation applied to A. = 'N': Solve A * x = s*b (No transpose) = 'T': Solve A**T * x = s*b (Transpose) = 'C': Solve A**H * x = s*b (Conjugate transpose) DIAG (input) CHARACTER*1 Specifies whether or not the matrix A is unit triangular. = 'N': Non-unit triangular = 'U': Unit triangular NORMIN (input) CHARACTER*1 Specifies whether CNORM has been set or not. = 'Y': CNORM contains the column norms on entry = 'N': CNORM is not set on entry. On exit, the norms will be computed and stored in CNORM. N (input) INTEGER The order of the matrix A. N >= 0. AP (input) COMPLEX array, dimension (N*(N+1)/2) The upper or lower triangular matrix A, packed columnwise in a linear array. The j-th column of A is stored in the array AP as follows: if UPLO = 'U', AP(i + (j-1)*j/2) = A(i,j) for 1<=i<=j; if UPLO = 'L', AP(i + (j-1)*(2n-j)/2) = A(i,j) for j<=i<=n. X (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (N) On entry, the right hand side b of the triangular system. On exit, X is overwritten by the solution vector x. SCALE (output) REAL The scaling factor s for the triangular system A * x = s*b, A**T * x = s*b, or A**H * x = s*b. If SCALE = 0, the matrix A is singular or badly scaled, and the vector x is an exact or approximate solution to A*x = 0. CNORM (input or output) REAL array, dimension (N) If NORMIN = 'Y', CNORM is an input argument and CNORM(j) contains the norm of the off-diagonal part of the j-th column of A. If TRANS = 'N', CNORM(j) must be greater than or equal to the infinity-norm, and if TRANS = 'T' or 'C', CNORM(j) must be greater than or equal to the 1-norm. If NORMIN = 'N', CNORM is an output argument and CNORM(j) returns the 1-norm of the offdiagonal part of the j-th column of A. INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -k, the k-th argument had an illegal value FURTHER DETAILS
A rough bound on x is computed; if that is less than overflow, CTPSV is called, otherwise, specific code is used which checks for possible overflow or divide-by-zero at every operation. A columnwise scheme is used for solving A*x = b. The basic algorithm if A is lower triangular is x[1:n] := b[1:n] for j = 1, ..., n x(j) := x(j) / A(j,j) x[j+1:n] := x[j+1:n] - x(j) * A[j+1:n,j] end Define bounds on the components of x after j iterations of the loop: M(j) = bound on x[1:j] G(j) = bound on x[j+1:n] Initially, let M(0) = 0 and G(0) = max{x(i), i=1,...,n}. Then for iteration j+1 we have M(j+1) <= G(j) / | A(j+1,j+1) | G(j+1) <= G(j) + M(j+1) * | A[j+2:n,j+1] | <= G(j) ( 1 + CNORM(j+1) / | A(j+1,j+1) | ) where CNORM(j+1) is greater than or equal to the infinity-norm of column j+1 of A, not counting the diagonal. Hence G(j) <= G(0) product ( 1 + CNORM(i) / | A(i,i) | ) 1<=i<=j and |x(j)| <= ( G(0) / |A(j,j)| ) product ( 1 + CNORM(i) / |A(i,i)| ) 1<=i< j Since |x(j)| <= M(j), we use the Level 2 BLAS routine CTPSV if the reciprocal of the largest M(j), j=1,..,n, is larger than max(underflow, 1/overflow). The bound on x(j) is also used to determine when a step in the columnwise method can be performed without fear of overflow. If the com- puted bound is greater than a large constant, x is scaled to prevent overflow, but if the bound overflows, x is set to 0, x(j) to 1, and scale to 0, and a non-trivial solution to A*x = 0 is found. Similarly, a row-wise scheme is used to solve A**T *x = b or A**H *x = b. The basic algorithm for A upper triangular is for j = 1, ..., n x(j) := ( b(j) - A[1:j-1,j]' * x[1:j-1] ) / A(j,j) end We simultaneously compute two bounds G(j) = bound on ( b(i) - A[1:i-1,i]' * x[1:i-1] ), 1<=i<=j M(j) = bound on x(i), 1<=i<=j The initial values are G(0) = 0, M(0) = max{b(i), i=1,..,n}, and we add the constraint G(j) >= G(j-1) and M(j) >= M(j-1) for j >= 1. Then the bound on x(j) is M(j) <= M(j-1) * ( 1 + CNORM(j) ) / | A(j,j) | <= M(0) * product ( ( 1 + CNORM(i) ) / |A(i,i)| ) 1<=i<=j and we can safely call CTPSV if 1/M(n) and 1/G(n) are both greater than max(underflow, 1/overflow). LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 CLATPS(l)