Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need help for Curl package
Operating Systems Solaris Need help for Curl package Post 302792673 by achenle on Wednesday 10th of April 2013 07:51:56 PM
Old 04-10-2013
The SFWcurl package can be found somewhere on your Solaris 10 installation media.
This User Gave Thanks to achenle For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

curl

Aren't there any way to download files as below? For example, I want to download all .html files under the root directory of unix.com/ curl -O https://www.unix.com/*.html This won't work, but please tell me the way to do this. Well, the best way is to get the file list of the directory, but i... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Euler04
6 Replies

2. Linux

how to restore original package after uninstalling the upgraded package using rpm

have following package installed rpm -qa |grep ADMIN It will give the following package installed: ADMIN-4.0.0.1 Now I will upgrade the ADMIN package using the following command. rpm --upgrade ADMIN-4.1.0.1 It will upgrade the ADMIN packagge to ADMIN-4.1.0.1 Now I want that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
0 Replies

3. AIX

use of curl

Hi guys , need some help I have to transfer a file from my aix box to another server using ftps protocol, how can i achieve this using curl preferably or any other utility. Thanks Sandeep (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayawantsandeep
0 Replies

4. AIX

mkinstallp package creation failing "no such file: ./usr/lpp/<package name>/inst_root"

Hello, I'm trying to build a (bff) package from an already installed program (clam antivirus) using mkinstallp. However, mkinstallp fails with "no such file: ./usr/lpp/<package name>/inst_root" I'm not sure why all files get created ok except for these particular ones. Any help would be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omonte
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to find dependancies of .dstream package (Solaris) & .rpm package( linux)

Friends, Please let meknow, How we can find the dependancies of .dstream package & .rpm package before installation ? For AIX, We can use the inutoc . command to create the .toc file for the bff package, What about Solaris & Linux ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yb4779
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with cURL

Hi all; first of all i need to clarify that i am new to apache2 server configuration and for some needs i want to transfer some files using curl to web directory,so please bear with me: following is the command i m running to transfer file to my web directory: curl -T "q"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arien001
4 Replies

7. Linux

How install a new package without remove old package?

Dear all, I would like to install a new version of package without remove old version on Centos and vice versa. Please give me advice! thanks much, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: all4cfa
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't install rpm package with --prefix in new path.Error: package is not relocatable

Hello, i have downloaded an rpm package "hadoop-0.20.205.0-1.amd64.rpm" in /usr/local/ directory. I'm trying to install the rpm package in a new path/location (/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205), but i can't. I did: 1st try: Didn't work sudo rpm -i --prefix=/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g_p
1 Replies

9. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Problem when trying to remove a package using rpm command - error: package is not installed

Hello, i have installed a package by using the command sudo rpm -i filepackage.rpm package filepackage is already installed when i try to remove it, i get an error saying "is not installed": sudo rpm -e filepackage.rpm error: package filepackage is not installed How can... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: g_p
4 Replies
curl-config(1)							curl-config manual						    curl-config(1)

NAME
curl-config - Get information about a libcurl installation SYNOPSIS
curl-config [options] DESCRIPTION
curl-config displays information about the curl and libcurl installation. OPTIONS
--ca Displays the built-in path to the CA cert bundle this libcurl uses. --cc Displays the compiler used to build libcurl. --cflags Set of compiler options (CFLAGS) to use when compiling files that use libcurl. Currently that is only the include path to the curl include files. --checkfor [version] Specify the oldest possible libcurl version string you want, and this script will return 0 if the current installation is new enough or it returns 1 and outputs a text saying that the current version is not new enough. (Added in 7.15.4) --configure Displays the arguments given to configure when building curl. --feature Lists what particular main features the installed libcurl was built with. At the time of writing, this list may include SSL, KRB4 or IPv6. Do not assume any particular order. The keywords will be separated by newlines. There may be none, one, or several keywords in the list. --help Displays the available options. --libs Shows the complete set of libs and other linker options you will need in order to link your application with libcurl. --prefix This is the prefix used when libcurl was installed. Libcurl is then installed in $prefix/lib and its header files are installed in $prefix/include and so on. The prefix is set with "configure --prefix". --protocols Lists what particular protocols the installed libcurl was built to support. At the time of writing, this list may include HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, FILE, TELNET, LDAP, DICT. Do not assume any particular order. The protocols will be listed using uppercase and are separated by newlines. There may be none, one, or several protocols in the list. (Added in 7.13.0) --static-libs Shows the complete set of libs and other linker options you will need in order to link your application with libcurl statically. (Added in 7.17.1) --version Outputs version information about the installed libcurl. --vernum Outputs version information about the installed libcurl, in numerical mode. This outputs the version number, in hexadecimal, with 8 bits for each part; major, minor, patch. So that libcurl 7.7.4 would appear as 070704 and libcurl 12.13.14 would appear as 0c0d0e... Note that the initial zero might be omitted. (This option was broken in the 7.15.0 release.) EXAMPLES
What linker options do I need when I link with libcurl? $ curl-config --libs What compiler options do I need when I compile using libcurl functions? $ curl-config --cflags How do I know if libcurl was built with SSL support? $ curl-config --feature | grep SSL What's the installed libcurl version? $ curl-config --version How do I build a single file with a one-line command? $ `curl-config --cc --cflags` -o example example.c `curl-config --libs` SEE ALSO
curl(1) Curl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 curl-config(1)