Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Grep IP address form a text file along with the subnet Post 302791889 by Corona688 on Tuesday 9th of April 2013 12:11:25 PM
Old 04-09-2013
Code:
egrep -o '[0-9]+[.][0-9]+[.][0-9]+[.][0-9]+/[0-9]+' inputfile

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Modifying IP Address/Gateway/Subnet in SCO Unix

Hi, I'm new to unix and have absolutely no experience with it. I am trying to change the network setting on the only computer on our network with SCO Unix. We switched ISP's and now have a new set of IP's. I can't for the life of me figure out how to go in and change these settings, please help.... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: PBNOSGT
12 Replies

2. SCO

ACL for Subnet/IP address

I am trying to find out if you can create an ACL for telnet sessions and restrict it to a certain subnet/IP range.. any information or where to look would be greatly appreciated. thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: marvin51796
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ip address and subnet comparing

Hmmm, tough question for me, so I put it here. I am trying to use shell script or mysql to do the following thing. tableA, in which all are single ips. sip ------- 1.2.3.4 8.8.8.8 123.3.32.1 .... and tableB, a list of our group subnets. subnet --------- 1.0.0.0/8 20.0.1.0/24 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fedora
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to grep the max length word form a file?

Hi i have a requirement that is extract the max length word from a file ? plz reply (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vankireddy
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

fetch last line no form file which is match with specific pattern by grep command

Hi i have a file which have a pattern like this Nov 10 session closed Nov 10 Nov 9 08:14:27 EST5EDT 2010 on tty . Nov 10 Oct 19 02:14:21 EST5EDT 2010 on pts/tk . Nov 10 afrtetryytr Nov 10 session closed Nov 10 Nov 10 03:21:04 EST5EDT 2010 Dec 8 Nov 10 05:03:02 EST5EDT 2010 ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Himanshu_soni
13 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Text file + image/form/overlay file to PDF

Hi, We have an app specific legacy environment running SCO Openserver 5.0.7. I need to be able to (1) scan a pre-existing “form” consisting of logo/boxes/lines/static text as an image , (2) lay a print file from the app "on top of the image" and (3) output the "merge" as a PDF file. Scanning... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 65bit
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

lookup ip address, subnet mask, gateway, and dns at same time

Is there a command that can lookup ip address, subnet mask, gateway, and dns all at the same. I know ifconfig can lookup ip address and subnet mask. I know route -n can lookup gateway. Not sure about a dns command. So I hope there is a way to lookup ip address, subnet mask, gateway, and dns all at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
2 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Removing characters form text file and replaicng

I currently have a text file which looks like this 2010.26 (0.0306746) @ 59,19 I want to remove all 22 characters up till the "59" NOTE: REMOVE, not replace with (null) NOTE2: The 59 CANNOT be taken as a number to consider in the script... it is not fixed. The only thing that is fixed is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasc
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get all ip address from subnet mask

I have this subnet file shown below. How can I calculate all ip addresses from that list 103.22.200.0/22 141.101.64.0/18 10.0.0.0/22I need to be able to read the subnet file and print all IPs in those subnet to an out put file (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: e_mikey_2000
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

I need to appears as different ip address when I send a form

Hi my problem is that I need to send a form to a web address using curl, from a unix shell, the web address on the receiving end will only accept incoming data from a specific ip address, and port, on another machine on our intranet, and I can not run curl on that machine. Is there any way I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paul Walker
5 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)