Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Read variable inputs
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Read variable inputs Post 302789861 by newkid.7955 on Thursday 4th of April 2013 10:39:41 AM
Old 04-04-2013
i tried that, but got this error:

Code:
Choice of Graph
1 -- Type one graph 2 -- Type two graph 3 -- type three graph
+ read num
+ [[ 2 -eq 2 ]]
./mastergraph_options.sh: 1: [[: not found
+ [[ 2 -eq 1 ]]
./mastergraph_options.sh: 1: [[: not found
+ echo  Enter input off lat sample 
 Enter input off lat sample

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Cannot read in variable using read on first try

Hi, My problem is : echo Division read vDivision variable1=`cut -c **something****' echo Do you want to proceed ? read ans I cant seem to read in ans on the first try and have to repeatedly enter the return key. If i remove the ` ` statement its ok but i need that line for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: normie
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cant read in variable on first try

Hi, My problem is : echo Division read vDivision variable1=`cut -c **something****' echo Do you want to proceed ? read ans I cant seem to read in ans on the first try and have to repeatedly enter the return key. If i remove the ` ` statement its ok but i need that line for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: normie
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

read n number of inputs

Hello, I think its a sinple query but somehow i m stucked up here... I am trying to enter n number of inputs from the user and write them in an input file ie row wise... I tried standard commands like $echo "enter the inputs for the file" $read var1 var2 var3 var4 test1 test2... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: er_aparna
14 Replies

4. Programming

Handling variable inputs

Hi, Is there any way to handle variable inputs. If an application handles more than one input how to print the input values. Example : ./a.out 1 "hi" 3 ./a.out 1 ./a.out 1 3 4 "hello" output should be: 1 hi 3 1 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yhacks
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

read several inputs and if none input set to 9999

need a script that goes something like this #!/usr/bin/bash echo "input up to TEN values, separated by spaces" read vari1 vari2 vari3 vari4 vari5 vari6 vari7 vari8 vari9 vari10 #set null variables to 9999 (somehow?) #now echo all variables echo $vari1 $vari2 $vari3 $vari4 $vari5 $vari6... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajp7701
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to read inputs from a file

Hello; Please I need to read inputs from a file change 1 or 2 things the output to another file. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jimoney
1 Replies

7. Programming

Using ioctl to read mice inputs

I was wondering if its possible to read mouse inputs using ioctl functions somehow ? If it is not too much of trouble can anyone write or even direct me to sample code of ioctl reading someother HID. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: maverick_
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can I use read to read content of a variable

Can I use the read command to read the contents of a variable? I'm trying by using the following code and getting nothing back. I'm in a Linux environment. #!/bin/ksh IFS=~ VAR1=1~2~3~4 echo $VAR1 | read a b c d print "$a $b $c $d" (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nmalencia
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to read a variable?

i want to ask how can i read a variable? like for i in 1 2 3 do cat file${1} | while read something do if echo " file name: file${i}" >>temp else echo ", file${i}" >>temp done done it is not working, can i do something like that? actually i want the output below file name:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mingming88
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output read variable

Hi all, how read varaible and ouput in colum, e.g. $ echo $VAR1 opc op odi games gopher vcsa abrt I like $ echo $VAR1 opc op odi games gopher vcsa abrt (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aav1307
3 Replies
RDF::Trine::Graph(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    RDF::Trine::Graph(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Trine::Graph - Materialized RDF Graphs for testing isomorphism VERSION
This document describes RDF::Trine::Graph version 1.000 SYNOPSIS
use RDF::Trine::Graph; my $a = RDF::Trine::Graph->new( $model_a ); my $b = RDF::Trine::Graph->new( $model_b ); print "graphs are " . ($a->equals( $b ) ? "the same" : "different"); DESCRIPTION
RDF::Trine::Graph provdes a mechanism for testing graph isomorphism based on graph triples from either a RDF::Trine::Model or a RDF::Trine::Iterator. Isomorphism testing requires materializing all of a graph's triples in memory, and so should be used carefully in situations with large graphs. METHODS
"new ( $model )" "new ( $iterator )" Returns a new graph from the given RDF::Trine::Model or RDF::Trine::Iterator::Graph object. "equals ( $graph )" Returns true if the invocant and $graph represent two equal RDF graphs (e.g. there exists a bijection between the RDF statements of the invocant and $graph). "is_subgraph_of ( $graph )" Returns true if the invocant is a subgraph of $graph. (i.e. there exists an injection of RDF statements from the invocant to $graph.) "injection_map ( $graph )" If the invocant is a subgraph of $graph, returns a mapping of blank node identifiers from the invocant graph to $graph as a hashref. Otherwise returns false. The solution is not always unique; where there exist multiple solutions, the solution returned is arbitrary. "split_blank_statements" Returns two array refs, containing triples with blank nodes and triples without any blank nodes, respectively. "get_statements" Returns a RDF::Trine::Iterator::Graph object for the statements in this graph. "error" Returns an error string explaining the last failed "equal" call. BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests to through the GitHub web interface at <https://github.com/kasei/perlrdf/issues>. AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams "<gwilliams@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2012 Gregory Todd Williams. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-29 RDF::Trine::Graph(3pm)