Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ipadm create failed
Operating Systems Solaris Ipadm create failed Post 302786403 by DGPickett on Wednesday 27th of March 2013 11:26:58 AM
Old 03-27-2013
Word 12 is '11' . . . .

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

SFTP Failed---Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0

Hi, While I am trying SFTP my machine to another unix machine , it was working fine till 10 min back. But now i am getting the below error "Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0" Could you please someone help me to solve or analyise the root cause... Cheers:b:, Mahiban (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahiban
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Cygwin X Server error: xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display

Hi, i got the following error when i tried to access the cygwin x server from a windows XP PC. "xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display" Alternatively, when i tried to access the same Cygwin X Server from another windows XP PC which is on a different LAN... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: HarishKumarM
3 Replies

3. AIX

backup script failed with error '0403-005 Cannot create the specified file'

In AIX 5.1, a daily run script that backing up oracle data failed yesterday with following errors: The Tivoli backup of DBPROD failed. What could be the issue, OS, backup or Oracle? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jalite19
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Connect Direct - XSMG242I -Create user profile - sdsc_create failed

HI, I have two Linux servers on which IBM Sterling ConnectDirect is installed. I want to transfer a file from server(abc20) to abc19. I have edited userfile.cfg & netmap.cfg on both the server still file transfer is not happening. Also the file is getting transferred from abc20 to abc20 itself... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ABM_CD
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solaris 11 ipadm show-if disabled

Hi exports, I have a T4 with 4 port internal NIC which 2 ports are active and, external one with 4 ports as well with only 2 ports active. So the total of the ports are 4 out of 8. I have created an link aggregation called gnic0 with ports net0, net1, net6 and, net7 in it. I also created a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: afadaghi
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Link aggregation and status of network interfaces in “ipadm” command

I am again rephrasing the issue that we are facing: We are creating link aggregations with two interfaces named net0 & net5: # dladm create-aggr -m dlmp -l net0 -l net5 -l net2 aggr1 Setting prob targets for aggr1: # dladm set-linkprop -p probe-ip=+ aggr1 Setting failure detection... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitanshu.verma
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to create variables to pass into a bash loop to create a download link

I have created one file that contains all the necessary info in it to create a download link. In each of the lines /results/analysis/output/Home/Auto_user_S5-00580-6-Medexome_67_032/plugin_out/FileExporter_out.67... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
8 Replies

8. Solaris

Create-aggr failed

Hi, I am trying to create aggregation by using dladm, But am getting the following error. dladm create-aggr -P L2 -l net2 sumaggr2 dladm: create operation failed: link busy I have checked in dladm show-link and the state is "down".. dladm show-link | grep ^net2 net2 phys ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sumanthsv
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Ipadm showing "/?" in ADDROBJ on S11 local zone

Hi! I have a Solaris 11 local zone, everything is running fine, BUT, when I issue an "ipadm show-addr" from inside the local zone I get the following: root@xxxxxxx:/var/opt# ipadm show-addr ADDROBJ TYPE STATE ADDR lo0/? inherited ok 127.0.0.1/8... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rtmg
2 Replies
PPI::Token::Word(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     PPI::Token::Word(3pm)

NAME
PPI::Token::Word - The generic "word" Token INHERITANCE
PPI::Token::Word isa PPI::Token isa PPI::Element DESCRIPTION
A "PPI::Token::Word" object is a PPI-specific representation of several different types of word-like things, and is one of the most common Token classes found in typical documents. Specifically, it includes not only barewords, but also any other valid Perl identifier including non-operator keywords and core functions, and any include "::" separators inside it, as long as it fits the format of a class, function, etc. METHODS
There are no methods available for "PPI::Token::Word" beyond those provided by its PPI::Token and PPI::Element parent classes. We expect to add additional methods to help further resolve a Word as a function, method, etc over time. If you need such a thing right now, look at Perl::Critic::Utils. literal Returns the value of the Word as a string. This assumes (often incorrectly) that the Word is a bareword and not a function, method, keyword, etc. This differs from "content" because "Foo'Bar" expands to "Foo::Bar". method_call Answers whether this is the name of a method in a method call. Returns true if yes, false if no, and nothing if unknown. TO DO
- Add "function", "method" etc detector methods SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.10.1 2011-02-26 PPI::Token::Word(3pm)