Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Split in tcl script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Split in tcl script Post 302782627 by sujit_kashyap on Tuesday 19th of March 2013 08:12:50 AM
Old 03-19-2013
Split in tcl script

Hi All,

I have a string
Code:
re_em="NODE_NAME=ABCDEF;NODE_TYPE=ghijkl;CIRCLE=jkl;Serving_Circle=abcdefghthjk;DOMAIN_TYPE=1234;REGION=12345;ZONE=12334;SOURCE_TYPE=dhfkdkfjdjf"

I want to split this string and convert it into array so that i can easily access any value like NODE_NAME or NODE_TYPE

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

TCL TK SCRIPT Help Please

Hi Seniors, Need a help from your end. I am new to scripting and still in the learning process of scripting. I have written a script on TCL TK. This is the script that i have written. if { $EssEntityType == "rss_user" && $EssAction == "Insert" } { puts $fp " Ess Action :$EssAction" ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tech90210
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

expect TCL script

Hello, I write a TCL script for Expect/ Telnet. I want to send command to the telnet server. But I want to close after the command is sent. Anybody know which command can flush the expect so I can sure the command is sent to the telnet server??? EX: send "./command1\r" close... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: linboco
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue in regards with TCL script

Hi , I am having one File "free" contents are like this module KANDI ( DQS2SD0,.DQW09X2SEL2(... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kshitij
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Syntax error calling TCL script from shell script

hello everyone i am beginner on shell scripting .and i am working on my project work on ad hoc network i wrote a batch (.sh) to do a looping and execute a tcl script i wrote before in each iteration ..but i got this problem " syntax error near unexpected token `('... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: marcoss90
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

TCL script in PERL

Hi all, I am trying to run a tcl script in a perl script. Now my problem is when I run the tcl script from the perl script it runs very slowly but when I run the tcl script individually it is running at expected speed. What could be the problem?? Help please!!!! Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirock
0 Replies

6. Programming

Tcl script

Dear Users I'm struck by while the following tcl script. foreach l { set w($l) {} set fsum 0 foreach ftemp $f($l) { set fsum lappend w($l) $fsum } } It shows me error as "missing operand at _@_ in expression "0.10308400000000001 + _@_* 0.4 * 1" ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bala06
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with TCL script

I need to read a file, the file has a table in it. From the table I need to choose all the rows for which AVG 2 value is greater than 0.050 and write them on to a separate file. Please help me with the TCL script for this. Thanks in Advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonystark
0 Replies

8. Programming

Csh script and tcl

I have csh script and call tck command but it do nothing. can you help me? I only can see it echo #!/bin/csh -f set mypath = `pwd` echo $mypath if ($mypath =~ *PLL*) then echo "source ../PreBoot.qel" else if ($mypath !~ *PLL*) then echo "source ../hdfuse.qel" endif if i remove... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabercats
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help using regexp in a TCL script ??

In a tcl script I need to find a way of reading a file, and looking for a phrase ("set myvariable") and putting the word following that into a variable. I've used a file open, and a while loop with gets to read each line from the file into a variable, and using regexp searched for the item. I'm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tonyb61
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

TCL script help

Hi All , I am having a file as stated below File 1 chain = chan6 group = grp0 input = '/pad_pc10' output = '/pad_pb7' length = 9900 chain = chan2 group = grp0 input = '/pad_pa4' output = '/pad_pb12' length = 10000 chain = chan7 group = grp0 input = '/pad_pb2' output =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kshitij
1 Replies
textutil::split(n)				    Text and string utilities, macro processing 				textutil::split(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
textutil::split - Procedures to split texts SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require textutil::split ?0.7? ::textutil::split::splitn string ?len? ::textutil::split::splitx string ?regexp? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The package textutil::split provides commands that split strings by size and arbitrary regular expressions. The complete set of procedures is described below. ::textutil::split::splitn string ?len? This command splits the given string into chunks of len characters and returns a list containing these chunks. The argument len defaults to 1 if none is specified. A negative length is not allowed and will cause the command to throw an error. Providing an empty string as input is allowed, the command will then return an empty list. If the length of the string is not an entire multiple of the chunk length, then the last chunk in the generated list will be shorter than len. ::textutil::split::splitx string ?regexp? This command splits the string and return a list. The string is split according to the regular expression regexp instead of a simple list of chars. Note that if you parentheses are added into the regexp, the parentheses part of separator will be added into the result list as additional element. If the string is empty the result is the empty list, like for split. If regexp is empty the string is split at every character, like split does. The regular expression regexp defaults to "[\t \r\n]+". BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category textutil of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. SEE ALSO
regexp(n), split(n), string(n) KEYWORDS
regular expression, split, string CATEGORY
Text processing textutil 0.7 textutil::split(n)