Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Eclipse for Solaris 11
Operating Systems Solaris Eclipse for Solaris 11 Post 302779441 by Corona688 on Tuesday 12th of March 2013 04:24:17 PM
Old 03-12-2013
For the benefit of other folks struggling with this problem in the future, what did you do to get it running?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Eclipse launch question

I just bought my first Ultra 20 (Solaris 10) and I would like to know the step by step directions to launch eclipse please. I have unzipped the eclipse folder in my temp directory I am having really hard time launching eclipse from my desktop. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: saif
7 Replies

2. Programming

related to Eclipse

I wanted to install similar automake & friends that exist in kdevelop in Eclipse also. There is a project related to this here and the plugins are at Download section. If everyone did it or might do it in the future, I am interested to know how ! If there is somebody else that has another option... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mihk
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to launch Eclipse in Solaris 10

Hi people, i just installed Eclipse on my Solaris terminal and i can't seem to run it. Currently i am using the SSH Client software to go to my Unix console.I tried to run the command "eclipse -vm <path of java hre>" as directed however i still can't run the application. My Command prompt is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: wilsontan
5 Replies

4. Programming

eclipse console

I have a C program which ends when user types ctrl-c. this program works fine from terminal but when i launch it from eclipse i can't terminate it correctly with ctrl-c because the console does not read the ctrl-c input command. Can anyone help me?? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: littleboyblu
3 Replies

5. Programming

debug with eclipse

Hi, i' m using eclipse 3.2.2 on ubuntu. When i debug a program (C language) i cannot see any variable in the variables view. From the console (debug perspective) i can see the message: no source file named class.c. What is the problem??? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: littleboyblu
1 Replies

6. Solaris

looking for eclipse for SOLARIS 10 x86-64 bit

Hi, I am looking for eclipse for my solaris 10 x86 64 bit. No luck and haven't found the download yet. It is required when I install WLS 10.3. Of course one no need to use eclipse and you can always use workshop. Does anybody please know where can I download the software. Thanks, ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aa_monster
2 Replies

7. Solaris

install eclipse under solaris without root password?

hi, Ho can I install eclipse under solaris without root password? Thanks. peter (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: laopi
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

Eclipse 3.1 on HP-UX 11i

Hey guys how do you run eclipse on HP-UX 11i? there's a startup.jar and an eclipse file ( which is not an executable ) I get different errors try to run the jar file with different java versions. I have all the possible java vm's installed. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary0x01
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Eclipse for Solaris

i am trying to install weblogic 10.3 but for some component need eclipse from where i can download eclipse and how to install it (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xxmasrawy
2 Replies

10. Programming

Integrating Jconsole with Eclipse

Hi Guys, I was hoping someone has integrated Eclipse with jconsole to monitor their applications. I have not seen this in action . Any help is much appreciated http://images.devshed.com/fds/smilies/smile.gif Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
0 Replies
BUNDLE-PACKAGE(1)														 BUNDLE-PACKAGE(1)

NAME
bundle-package - Package your needed .gem files into your application SYNOPSIS
bundle package DESCRIPTION
Copy all of the .gem files needed to run the application into the vendor/cache directory. In the future, when running bundle install(1) bundle-install.1.html, use the gems in the cache in preference to the ones on rubygems.org. GIT AND PATH GEMS
In Bundler 1.0, the bundle package command only packages .gem files, not gems specified using the :git or :path options. This will likely change in the future. REMOTE FETCHING
By default, if you simply run bundle install(1) bundle-install.1.html after running bundle package(1) bundle-package.1.html, bundler will still connect to rubygems.org to check whether a platform-specific gem exists for any of the gems in vendor/cache. For instance, consider this Gemfile(5): source "http://rubygems.org" gem "nokogiri" If you run bundle package under C Ruby, bundler will retrieve the version of nokogiri for the "ruby" platform. If you deploy to JRuby and run bundle install, bundler is forced to check to see whether a "java" platformed nokogiri exists. Even though the nokogiri gem for the Ruby platform is technically acceptable on JRuby, it actually has a C extension that does not run on JRuby. As a result, bundler will, by default, still connect to rubygems.org to check whether it has a version of one of your gems more spe- cific to your platform. This problem is also not just limited to the "java" platform. A similar (common) problem can happen when developing on Windows and deploy- ing to Linux, or even when developing on OSX and deploying to Linux. If you know for sure that the gems packaged in vendor/cache are appropriate for the platform you are on, you can run bundle install --local to skip checking for more appropriate gems, and just use the ones in vendor/cache. One way to be sure that you have the right platformed versions of all your gems is to run bundle package on an identical machine and check in the gems. For instance, you can run bundle package on an identical staging box during your staging process, and check in the ven- dor/cache before deploying to production. June 2012 BUNDLE-PACKAGE(1)