Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Install glibc-debug for glibc-2.11.3-17.31.1 on SLES 11 Post 302779317 by rupeshkp728 on Tuesday 12th of March 2013 01:21:09 PM
Old 03-12-2013
sure corona.
I did not find any issue with the passed inputs.
But I will check it.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

glibc 2.2.2

After installing glibc 2.2.2 on my redhat 6.1 (with all necessary updates). I try to restart but my compter say i do not existst like you deleted root account and you are root. (i have seen people doing that ;-P ). I run configure with these command --bindir=/bin --sbindir=/sbin --libdir=/lib... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jurrien
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

install glibc-2.6.1

Hi, I have downloaded glibc-2.6.1.tar.tar. But I do not know how to install it on Xubuntu. Do you know ? Thank you. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
4 Replies

3. Programming

glibc error

Hi All, This is my first time posting on this forum. I'd like to participate actively on this list. Here we go! I'm making a little application and I'm using ncurses. After a while using it, I receive the following error and the stack trace is shown: ***glibc detected*** malloc() :... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lagigliaivan
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

message about glibc

Hi I have a strange phenomenon on putty session connected to RHEL4 server. My session is active but without any activity for 2 or 3 hours and suddenly this message appears on the prompt : $ *** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0xb66e0d50 *** Could you have an idea about it ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madmat
2 Replies

5. Ubuntu

glibc version

I need glibc version 2.2 - 2.11 for a installation. but i got glibc 2.0-2.1 from software centre... what to do? can u help? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: paramad
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

locale and glibc and charset

what's the relationship among locale, glibc, charset, charmap and fonts? why locale needs to be generated by glibc? how? what are in the locale-archive file? and what are in font files? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vistastar
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help installing GLIBC on SuSe 11.

I need help updating the glibc in my suse box. I have no clue how to do this and I am afraid of breaking this box. Can someone please give me some direction? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: OptimusPrime1
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

got error when install glibc

hi all, i am play LFS recently. but i can not go on for a an error when install glibc. here is the error log: if test -r /usr/include/gnu/stubs-32.h && cmp -s /mnt/lfs/sources/glibc-build/stubs.h /usr/include/gnu/stubs-32.h; \ then echo 'stubs.h unchanged'; \ else /usr/bin/install -c... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arnold.king
1 Replies

9. Programming

Hidden strcmp in glibc

In glibc in file strcmp I see a definition of strcmp function and below it there is a macro "libc_hidden_builtin_def (strcmp)". This macro "libc_hidden_builtin_def (strcmp)" looks to be defining some platform(x32-64, i386) specific implementation of strcmp. Question is when is this... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
7 Replies

10. Red Hat

Trying to install glibc-common 686 on a x64 system

Hi, I hoping someone can help me. I am running a 64 bit RH 6.5 Server, and have to install glibc.686 for a Symantec package I need to install. A prerequisite for glibc.686 is glibc-common. I'm trying to install this manually, as it's not on our local repository, but when I try, I get the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: badoshi
1 Replies
Imager::Transform(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Imager::Transform(3pm)

NAME
Imager::Transform - a library of register machine image transformations SYNOPSIS
# get a list of transformations my @funcs = Imager::Transform->list; # create a transformation object my $tran = Imager::Transform->new($name); # describe it print $tran->describe; # a list of constant names my @constants = $tran->constants; # information about some of the constants my @info = $tran->constants(@constants); DESCRIPTION
This module provides a library of transformations that use the Imager transform2() function. The aim is to provide a place to collect these transformations. At some point there might be an interface to add new functions, but there's not a whole lot of point to that. The interface is a little sparse as yet. METHODS
my @names = Imager::Transform->list Returns a list of the transformations. my $desc = Imager::Transform->describe($name); my $desc = $tran->describe() Describes a transformation specified either by name (as a class method) or by reference (as an instance method). The class method returns undef if there is no such transformation. my $tran = Imager::Transform->new($name) Create a new transformation object. Returns undef if there is no such transformation. my @inputs = $tran->inputs; my $inputs = $tran->inputs; Returns a list of input image descriptions, or the number of them, depending on content. The list contains hash references, which current contain only one member, "desc", a description of the use of the input image. $tran->constants Returns a list of names of constants that can be set for the transformation. $tran->constants($name, $name, ...) Returns a hashref for each named constant, which contains the default in key "default" and a description in key "desc". my $out = $tran->transform(\%opts, \%constants, @imgs) Perform the image transformation. Returns the new image on success, or undef on failure, in which case you can use $tran->errstr to get an error message. $tran->errstr The error message, if any from the last image transformation. BUGS
Needs more transformations. SEE ALSO
Imager(3), transform.perl perl v5.14.2 2011-06-06 Imager::Transform(3pm)