Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: DiskSpace Error
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting DiskSpace Error Post 302776275 by nikhil jain on Wednesday 6th of March 2013 06:12:15 AM
Old 03-06-2013
declare th outside d function

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

diskspace usage info

Anybody can help me? I need to know a specified folder diskspace usage, that's how much bytes that folder and its files/folders below spend on my storage. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nusajunus
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux diskspace usage

when /var directory of my machine gets filled up (85%) i removed some old logs. but after cleaning df -k command still shows that /var is still 85% full. It can detect the actual disk space only after I restart the machine. Is there a way to force df to reflect actual free space without... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: necro
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Diskspace

Hi there, pls help me, i have a problem, how i can find out the disk amount of each harddisk per command (not the on label on the Harddisk) i need it on HP UX and Sun. can anybody helb me???? pls thanks Scotty (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scotty
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Limitation of DiskSpace Script

Hi, I'm a teacher in Germany and I want to set up a classroom with Linux 8.1 PCs. Every User should have a Max of 100 MB available space. Now I need a script which tells everyone how much diskspace is used in a certain subdirectory. It should work like that: User enters a command like... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dansen
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

to compute diskspace

Guys, have any idea for the script like this? also to compute w/ decimal. thanks a=10 b=20 c=30 d=40 if a < b then ( a -b)*1024 = free space b + (c -d) = total space if a > b then (b / d)*1024 = cpu (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenshinhimura
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

ASM Diskspace

Hi I want to check Oracle ASM disk status through a PERL script. Script flow would be like this ... 1. Its taking diskgroup name in the command line... 2. Connect to Oracle database 3. If connection error send a critical message. Plz replyyyyyyy...... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris not freeign up diskspace

Hi, one of our drive was 100 utilized so I delete some files to free up some diskspace. However, when i check the diskspace, its still saying this drive is 100 % utilized. any suggestions? btw, i'm using df -h to check the diskspace (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrx1350
2 Replies

8. Solaris

graphical diskspace analyzer

Hi all, recently I took over the admin task for a solaris 5.10 machine. Being a little bit familiar with debian systems Solaris is up to now a complete mystery to me. The first thing I would like to have is a graphical diskspace analyzer. I mean something like BaoBab under gnome. I there a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sly_dunbar
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

[ask]elimination with diskspace

dear all, i want elimination file with disk space for example: $ df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00 62G 19G 41G 31% / /dev/sda1 99M 13M 82M 13% /boot tmpfs 1014M 0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zvtral
2 Replies

10. Red Hat

Check free diskspace

Hi all, I would like to know what was the free disk space available in my system for last two days back. I know how to check free disk space by command below. df -h But i want to know the same outcome for last two days back. Please help me. Reg, Mastan (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mastansaheb
5 Replies
I2C_ADD_NUMBERED_ADA(9) 				      I2C and SMBus Subsystem					   I2C_ADD_NUMBERED_ADA(9)

NAME
i2c_add_numbered_adapter - declare i2c adapter, use static bus number SYNOPSIS
int i2c_add_numbered_adapter(struct i2c_adapter * adap); ARGUMENTS
adap the adapter to register (with adap->nr initialized) CONTEXT
can sleep DESCRIPTION
This routine is used to declare an I2C adapter when its bus number matters. For example, use it for I2C adapters from system-on-chip CPUs, or otherwise built in to the system's mainboard, and where i2c_board_info is used to properly configure I2C devices. If the requested bus number is set to -1, then this function will behave identically to i2c_add_adapter, and will dynamically assign a bus number. If no devices have pre-been declared for this bus, then be sure to register the adapter before any dynamically allocated ones. Otherwise the required bus ID may not be available. When this returns zero, the specified adapter became available for clients using the bus number provided in adap->nr. Also, the table of I2C devices pre-declared using i2c_register_board_info is scanned, and the appropriate driver model device nodes are created. Otherwise, a negative errno value is returned. COPYRIGHT
Kernel Hackers Manual 3.10 June 2014 I2C_ADD_NUMBERED_ADA(9)