Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help with linked list.
Top Forums Programming Help with linked list. Post 302772717 by MadeInGermany on Tuesday 26th of February 2013 02:03:36 PM
Old 02-26-2013
A proposal (please always wrap in CODE tags!)
Code:
#include<stdio.h>
#include<stdlib.h>

struct LinkedList
{
int val;
struct LinkedList *next;
}node; /*Creating a structure variable*/

typedef struct LinkedList Node;
Node *start = NULL;
int create(int i)
{
Node *temp = start;
while(temp != NULL) /*traversing to last node*/
{
printf("Value in temp = %d\n", temp->val);
temp=temp->next;
}
temp = (Node*)malloc(sizeof(node));
temp->val = i;
temp->next = start; /* link this node to the start of the list */
start = temp; /* this node becomes the new start */
return 0;
}

void display()
{
Node *temp = NULL;
printf("Displaying List\n");
if (start == NULL)
printf("List is Empty\n");
else
{
temp = start;
while(temp != NULL)
{
printf("%d ", temp->val);
temp = temp->next;
}
}
}

int main()
{
int j =0;
for(j; j <= 10; j++)
{
create(j);
}
display();
return 0;
}

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Reverse single linked list

Can any one help me in reversing the single linked list and at the same time i want to print the reversed links. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhanamurthy
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List linked files

A perl script that displays the list of files which have multiple links..! ls -l shows number of links in a field. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aadi_uni
0 Replies

3. Programming

shared memory with linked list??

is this possible, if so plz please share with me.. Correct English please, not Cyber-/Leetspeak (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijay_manpage
11 Replies

4. Programming

I need C++ Code for single linked list

I need C++ Code for single linked list With operations as 1)insert at any position 2)delete any 3)change the data of any position (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: girija
2 Replies

5. Programming

Help with linked list in C

i have this code typedef struct client_list { char *client_name; struct client_list * next; int client_socket_fd; } client; client *current, *head; head = NULL; char *h="test"; add_client(current, h, head, &client_socket_fd); ... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
24 Replies

6. Programming

How to check if something exists in linked list in C?

i have a linked list set up like typedef struct client_list { char *client_name; int client_socket_fd; struct client_list *next; } client; client *client_list=NULL; before adding to the list i check if it already exists, only if it does not then i add if (client_list==NULL... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Programming

how to check if something exists in a struct linked list?

can someone provide an example of a struct linked list, where it has strings as its values, and then how do I check if a specific string (say called buffer) exists in the list of structs? i dont understand how to make a copy of it to check with this is what i have ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix linked-list placement

Hi, I am programming in kernel, and I want to use a double linked list that holds infos that every process could access and modify THIS list. So, I suppose it is a 'global' variable since every process(thread) can reach it, I am wondering where to put it? by changing some of the kernel files? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: louisTan
1 Replies

9. Programming

How to delete the last node in a linked list.?

How to delete the last node in a single linked list given only the pointer to last node ? Head node will not be given. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: VSSajjan
5 Replies

10. Programming

How to reverse a linked list by traversing only once.?

Program to reverse a linked list by traversing only once. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: VSSajjan
1 Replies
ustrtok(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual						  ustrtok(3alleg4)

NAME
ustrtok - Retrieves tokens from a string. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> char *ustrtok(char *s, const char *set); DESCRIPTION
This function retrieves tokens from `s' which are delimited by characters from `set'. To initiate the search, pass the string to be searched as `s'. For the remaining tokens, pass NULL instead. Warning: Since ustrtok alters the string it is parsing, you should always copy the string to a temporary buffer before parsing it. Also, this function is not re-entrant (ie. you cannot parse two strings at the same time). Example: char *word; char string[]="some-words with dashes"; char *temp = ustrdup(string); word = ustrtok(temp, " -"); while (word) { allegro_message("Found `%s' ", word); word = ustrtok(NULL, " -"); } free(temp); RETURN VALUE
Returns a pointer to the token, or NULL if no more are found. SEE ALSO
uconvert(3alleg4), ustrchr(3alleg4), ustrrchr(3alleg4), ustrstr(3alleg4), ustrpbrk(3alleg4), ustrtok_r(3alleg4), allegro_message(3alleg4), ustrncpy(3alleg4), exgui(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 ustrtok(3alleg4)