Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris NetIQ AppManager and Solaris 10 Post 302771326 by DustinT on Wednesday 20th of February 2013 09:36:35 AM
Old 02-20-2013
Thanks for your help. This information will get me going in the right direction.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris ssh client hangs when connecting to another Solaris machine

Got a strange problem. I have 4 Solaris servers all configured the same, Solaris 10 x86 update 10. When I try to ssh from one Solaris 10 server to another server ssh hangs. I have an identical server and when I try this everything works fine. The weird thing is if I am root on the server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ccj4467
1 Replies

3. Solaris

How to add Solaris text console to Solaris grub2 menu?

Hi, I am new to sloaris and just instlled the solaris 11.2, i know little more about linux, i open the /boot/grub/grub.cfg in solaris and there is many other entries forl solaris 11.2 one of them is for 'Oracle Solaris 11.2 text console' but at boot grub2 only show the first default entry that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shamsat
1 Replies
fegetround(3M)						  Mathematical Library Functions					    fegetround(3M)

NAME
fegetround, fesetround - get and set current rounding direction SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lm [ library... ] #include <fenv.h> int fegetround(void); int fesetround(int round); DESCRIPTION
The fegetround function gets the current rounding direction. The fesetround function establishes the rounding direction represented by its argument round. If the argument is not equal to the value of a rounding direction macro, the rounding direction is not changed. RETURN VALUES
The fegetround function returns the value of the rounding direction macro representing the current rounding direction, or a negative value if there is no such rounding direction macro or the current rounding direction is not determinable. The fesetround function returns a 0 value if and only if the requested rounding direction was established. ERRORS
No errors are defined. EXAMPLES
The following example saves, sets, and restores the rounding direction, reporting an error and aborting if setting the rounding direction fails: Example 1: Save, set, and restore the rounding direction. #include <fenv.h> #include <assert.h> void f(int round_dir) { #pragma STDC FENV_ACCESS ON int save_round; int setround_ok; save_round = fegetround(); setround_ok = fesetround(round_dir); assert(setround_ok == 0); /* ... */ fesetround(save_round); /* ... */ } ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
fenv.h(3HEAD), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 1 Sep 2002 fegetround(3M)