Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: IP fragmentation problem
Special Forums IP Networking IP fragmentation problem Post 302771049 by joeyg on Tuesday 19th of February 2013 12:12:20 PM
Old 02-19-2013
Please post errors

I could not find anything at the first link.
Please post those messages inside a post, enclosed in CodeTags.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

IP fragmentation

HI all, I am in urgent need of this answer. In TCP/IP protocol, If the IP datagram size > MTU of the any routing network then the IP fragmentation takes place! Where exactly the Fragmentation takes place? is it at the source network layer or in between at some router? If so, which of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: reddyb
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Fragmentation command in linux?

Hi, Please let me know more details on fragmentation in redhat linux and command to check fragmented files? Thanks, Bache Gowda (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bache_gowda
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Fragmentation Ratio

All. How can i calculate the fragmentation ratio on a mounted disk, given that i have no root privilege and i cannot switch to single user mode. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Negm
0 Replies

4. AIX

user login problem & Files listing problem.

1) when user login to the server the session got colosed. How will resolve? 2) While firing the command ls -l we are not able to see the any files in the director. but over all view the file system using the command df -g it is showing 91% used. what will be the problem? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pernasivam
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

Heap fragmentation on HPUX

Hi All, We are facing issues on HPUX with the C heap region growing. We use a product for CRM by name ClarifyCRM and it uses a native layer for DB access. so there are best practices in place to actual control memory. recently we have seen issues that the C heap region is growing faster than... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramchand75
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

Problem with forwarding emails (SPF problem)

Hi, This is rather a question from a "user" than from a sys admin, but I think this forum is apropriate for the question. I have an adress with automatic email forwarding and for some senders (two hietherto), emails are bouncing. This has really created a lot of problems those two time so I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: carwe
0 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

calculate internal fragmentation in directory

hi sorry for grammar mistakes but i am writting these fro tablet and am not realy used to ot so well yet.... i am in the middle of doing work here and hope some1 ca answear my question asap please :-) How to calculate the amount of internal fragmentation using script. cd directory ...... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: me.
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Memory fragmentation in a Linux settop box

Being a moderator at openATV, a forum for Linux settup boxes, I have seen reports, and sometimes am experiencing myself, artefacts during video playback or timeshift. As the artefacts are non repetetive (rewinding and watching again does not show artefacts), I can exclude a corrupted video source.... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fischreiher
23 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sed Or Grep Problem OR Terminal Problem?

I don't know if you guys get this problem sometimes at Terminal but I had been having this problem since yesterday :( Maybe I overdid the Terminal. Even the codes that used to work doesn't work anymore. Here is what 's happening: * I wanted to remove lines containing digits so I used this... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nexeu
25 Replies
PUSH(8)                                                     BSD System Manager's Manual                                                    PUSH(8)

NAME
push -- fetch mail via POP SYNOPSIS
push [-5 | --krb5] [-v | --verbose] [-f | --fork] [-l | --leave] [--from] [-c | --count] [--headers=headers] [-p port-spec | --port=port-spec] po-box filename DESCRIPTION
push retrieves mail from the post office box po-box, and stores the mail in mbox format in filename. The po-box can have any of the follow- ing formats: 'hostname:username' 'po:hostname:username' 'username@hostname' 'po:username@hostname' 'hostname' 'po:username' If no username is specified, push assumes that it's the same as on the local machine; hostname defaults to the value of the MAILHOST environ- ment variable. Supported options: -5, --krb5 use Kerberos 5 (if compiled with support for Kerberos 5) -f, --fork fork before starting to delete messages -l, --leave don't delete fetched mail --from behave like from. -c, --count first print how many messages and bytes there are. --headers=headers a list of comma-separated headers that should get printed. -p port-spec, --port=port-spec use this port instead of the default 'kpop' or '1109'. The default is to first try Kerberos 5 authentication and then, if that fails, Kerberos 4. ENVIRONMENT
MAILHOST points to the post office, if no other hostname is specified. EXAMPLES
$ push cornfield:roosta ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box tries to fetch mail for the user roosta from the post office at ``cornfield'', and stores the mail in ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box (you are using Gnus, aren't you?) $ push --from -5 havregryn tries to fetch From: lines for current user at post office ``havregryn'' using Kerberos 5. SEE ALSO
from(1), pfrom(1), movemail(8), popper(8) HISTORY
push was written while waiting for movemail to finish getting the mail. HEIMDAL May 31, 1998 HEIMDAL