Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [Solved] Strange Problem in case statement while shift Post 302770750 by vbe on Monday 18th of February 2013 07:50:35 AM
Old 02-18-2013
I think ist your minus sign before a playing with you...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Case statement problem

I need to display this menu and accept variables. Can someone tell me why i am having a problem with this case statement, please # TAPE MANAGER MAIN MENU tapemgr_Main_Menu() { echo "Legato Tape Management System Menu" echo " This system is used to report Legato ERV Offsite and Tapes... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gzs553
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

what is problem with this small shell script.. case statement related

Hi All, this small script is written to recognize user input character.. it is in small case .. upeer case or is a number... but when i input first capital letter say A.. it always gives small character.... what is the problem. #!/bin/bash echo "Enter the character" read a case $a in )... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnray31
2 Replies

3. Programming

strange effect: if ... else in C influence a previous statement

I write a short code in c it may work well, but when I add an if ... else ... structure, a computation before the structure can not give a correct result compilation and run can do well, but the result is wrong. Very strange (1) y2 = expression; //y2 = 0 always 0 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdbug
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with case statement

Hi, I need modify the all lines in a file into one format. cat file htec.twe34c.ATI .hesh.twdghu..ATI ..hesh.twdghu..ATI htec.twe3 hjsct14567ati Output should have 16 characters htectwe34c ATI heshtwdghu ATI heshtwdghu ATI htectwe3 ATI hjsct14567 ATI (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kartheek
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with CASE statement

Guys, Here is the script syntax which is not accepting the parameters & not performing the said activity. $ ./routing.sh xyz123-ra str enable ********************************************************************** Preparing to service the request for Device xyz123-ra in Question... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghunsi
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem using 'Case' statement

Hi, When I execute the below script, I am getting the error as ' is not expected.ror at line 3 : `in #!/bin/sh case $1 in -r) echo Force deletion without confirmation ;; -i) echo Confirm before deleting ;; *) echo Unknown argument ;; esac I could not see any problem with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sathish_Obla
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Change Upper case to Lower case in C shell

Is there a command that can switch a character variable from UPPER case to lower case? like foreach AC ( ABC BCD PLL QIO) set ac `COMMAND($AC)` ... end Thanks a lot! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rockytodd
3 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Problem with executing a possible if or case statement script

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Create a phonebook program. It should use functions to perform the required tasks. It should be menu-based,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rgasin02
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem using bash case statement

I have the following bash script and it is not accepting the lines "--"|"--""-") "--""-"") while do echo "Current Argument is ${1}" case "$1" in "--"|"--""-") echo "Argument is ${1}" shift # Skip ahead one to the next argument. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

[SOLVED] Problem in wait statement

Iam having a script which is used to load users and dumpfile in any given schema.Iam trying to autolog the script and have added two fucntion in it. function init_stdout_redirect { OUT_LOG=$1 OUT_PIPE=$(mktemp -u) # Create the output pipe mkfifo $OUT_PIPE # Save stdout and... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vikram_Tanwar12
15 Replies
play_midi(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual						play_midi(3alleg4)

NAME
play_midi - Starts playing the specified MIDI file. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int play_midi(MIDI *midi, int loop); DESCRIPTION
Starts playing the specified MIDI file, first stopping whatever music was previously playing. If the loop flag is set to non-zero, the data will be repeated until replaced with something else, otherwise it will stop at the end of the file. Passing a NULL pointer will stop what- ever music is currently playing. RETURN VALUE
Returns non-zero if an error occurs (this may happen if a patch-caching wavetable driver is unable to load the required samples, or at least it might in the future when somebody writes some patch-caching wavetable drivers :-) SEE ALSO
install_sound(3alleg4), load_midi(3alleg4), play_looped_midi(3alleg4), stop_midi(3alleg4), midi_pause(3alleg4), midi_seek(3alleg4), midi_pos(3alleg4), midi_time(3alleg4), midi_msg_callback(3alleg4), exmidi(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 play_midi(3alleg4)