Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: VPN tunnel to UDP tunnel
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu VPN tunnel to UDP tunnel Post 302768852 by sahithi on Sunday 10th of February 2013 12:37:01 AM
Old 02-10-2013
TCP tunnel to UDP tunnel

I have a program which uses TCP connection for VPN tunnel. How do i Change TCP tunnel to UDP tunnel?..

Last edited by sahithi; 02-10-2013 at 01:51 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

using a ssh tunnel with nx compression

hi everybody and thank you for this wondefrul forum this is my first thread posted here and i hope that i could find some help from your part (i am even sure) :D here is the situation: i am to develop an application of remote desktop access such as vnc, vpn and especially nx i want to develop... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bolboln01
0 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

UDP/ tunnel

Hi, I know tcp port tunneling can be done using ssh/putty. how about udp? I have a scenario where a license server handsout licenses to machines in that network ONLY. I have a windows machine in a different subnet and even though the client software can see license server, while using the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Dynamic Tunnel

Hi All, Anyone here already done similar to the queries below ? Is there is a way to have a setup that would allow an SA to easily hook any prod server (external ip) to an internal ip without network reconfigurations ? Your comments here will be much appreciated. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxgeek
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Stopping SSH tunnel

I have initiated a tunnel for vncserver. now i want to stop it. is there any way except sleep option? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
2 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

RDP over SSH Tunnel

Hi all, I'm trying have an alternative way of connecting into a Corporate network. Mostly in case the VPN down as I cannot also change the security policy. I want to expose windows RDP over ssh tunnel. I have 3 hosts in my scenario 1- Host a : Windows 2k8 has no internet access just only an... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
3 Replies

6. IP Networking

Help with SSH tunnel?

I have a Java web app on machine (X) that needs to talk to an LDAP server (Y) on :636, but the LDAP server is only accessible on a particular network. I can login to a machine (Z) on that network from X, and this machine can talk to the LDAP server on :636. How can I tunnel so that X can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: spacegoose
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ssh tunnel question

Hi all I have a suite of scripts that ssh to remote servers within a cluster and run some tests. This is done from a central server so that all of the test results can be captured in one location. Problem is I now have 509 tests and the number is growing. The scripts work by establishing a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: steadyonabix
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

X11 forwarding through a tunnel

Is it possible to launch an X11 application and have it use an X11 server on the other side of a bastion host? Specifically, here's my setup: my laptop ------------- bastion -------------- remote host I have putty installed on my laptop. The bastion is rhel 6.5 and the remote host is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tsreyb
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Tunnel X over ssh for 11.3

Hello Solaris experts: Trying to bring the 11.3 gdm screen over ssh to a Linux Box: I did the following: 1. made chanes to /etc/ssh/sshd_config & bounced ssh daemon: # X11 tunneling options X11Forwarding yes X11DisplayOffset 10 X11UseLocalhost yes 2. From the remote Linux box: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: delphys
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Tunnel using SSH

I am not clear with the part of concept of Tunneling using ssh. ssh -f -N -L 1029 192.168.1.47:25 james@192.168.1.47 I found out that above code works for me . but didn't quite well understood how ti works and need to ask you guys some questions. since we are using tunnel through ssh ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lobsang
2 Replies
dns2tcpc(1)						      General Commands Manual						       dns2tcpc(1)

NAME
dns2tcpc - A tunneling tool that encapsulate TCP traffic over DNS. SYNOPSIS
dns2tcpc [ -h ] [ -c ] [ -z domain zone ] [ -d debug_level ] [ -r resource ] [ -k key ] [ -f config_file ] [ -e command ] [ -T request type ] [ -l local_port ] [ server ] DESCRIPTION
dns2tcpc is a network tool used to encapsulate TCP communications in DNS. When connections are received on a specific port all TCP traffic is sent to the remote dns2tcpd server and forwarded to a specific host and port. Multiple connections are supported. dns2tcpc was written for demonstration purposes. OPTIONS
-h Help Menu -c Enable DNS compression. When used, be sure that all relay and DNS server support compression and really use it. -z domain zone Use this domain as endpoint. -d debug level Change debug level. Levels available are 1, 2 or 3. -r resource Remote resource to access. -k key Pre shared key used for authentication (identification). -f config file Configuration file to use. -T request type Request type to use. Actually only KEY and TXT requests are supported. -e command Command to execute, I/O are redirected in the tunnel. -l local_port Local port accepting incomming connections (or - for stdin on UNIX systems). -t connection timeout Maximum DNS server's answer delay in seconds. A valid delay is between 1 and 240 seconds. Default is 3. server DNS server to use. The first entry in resolv.conf file will be choosen if the server is not specified. CONFIGURATION FILES
By default ${HOME}/.dns2tcprc is used if no configuration file is specified. Here is an example : domain = dns2tcp.hsc.fr resource = ssltunnel local_port = 4430 enable_compression = 0 debug_level = 1 key = mykey # DNS to use server = ns.hsc.fr EXAMPLES
dns2tcpc -k mykey -z dns2tcp.hsc.fr mydns Ask the dns2tcp server to list available resources. ssh -o 'ProxyCommand dns2tcpc -r ssh -l - -z dns2tcp.hsc.fr -k mykey mydns' myserver Use dns2tcp as a proxy command with ssh. We try to connect to the ssh resource with the key 'mykey' and the DNS mydns. dns2tcpc -r socat-resource -e '/bin/bash -i' -k mykey -z dns2tcp.hsc.fr mydns Use dns2tcp as a reverse shell, the remote shell will appear on the socat-resource. dns2tcpc -d 1 -f /dev/null -r ssl-tunnel -l 2000 -k mykey -T KEY -z dns2tcp.hsc.fr mydns Do not use the default configuration file, bind local port 2000 and forward all the traffic on the remote ssl-tunnel resource, use the first debug level. Use KEY type DNS requests. AUTHORS
Olivier Dembour <olivier.dembour@hsc.fr> SEE ALSO
ssltunnel dns2tcpc(1)