Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Run ruby test and include require Post 302767809 by tornow on Thursday 7th of February 2013 01:51:55 PM
Old 02-07-2013
Using the full path would work:
Code:
require '~/Build/build_mini_magick/ruby-mini-magick/ruby-mini-magick/test/test_helper'

But if i understand this correct:
Ruby require local file problem - Ruby Forum
then i don't understand why require 'test_helper' doesn't work. I run it from the working directory, which contains image_test.rb and test_helper.rb.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Does it require each x-client sould run in separate process?

Hi Every One, I got a Basic doubts about clients on X-Server environment. 1) First of all what is mend by one client. (as per my understanding one application which is connected to X-server). 2) if i say two clients connected to my X-Server from the same machine, does it mean that two... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ps_sureshreddi
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

test program(dlopen) fails on hp but run well on solaris

Hi, I have a c test program which test dlopen call. This program run well on solaris but fails on hp-ux. The program load jvm library successfully on solaris. On hp-ux it displays error I compile this program as $cc -o testjvm testjvm.c What am I missing? I have tried... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shriashishpatil
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

No idea how to run it, may require gstreamer pluggins

Hello , i want to work on Gstreamer.i am attaching a file here . please have a look at that and let me know on which system it gets compiled . i guess the file is related to gstreamer code, and when i run the files its giving many errors. i am using red hat linux. is it possible to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: juststarted
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test on string containing spacewhile test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = quitC then break fi d

This is the code: while test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = stop then break fi done I read a command on every loop an execute it. I check if the string equals the word stop to end the loop,but it say that I gave too many arguments to test. For example echo hello. Now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Max89
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Include libexec directory for script when run

Hi everyone! This is my first post, so bear with me. I have this script, vpm, which make use of the libexec directory for commands intended to be run by the bin/vpm binary. I want to add the libexec directory to $PATH when running the vpm binary. I don't want the script itself to try figure... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KevinSjoberg
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run sequential test files

I have c program that I run like this: ./a.out t1 And my test files look like this all the way up to 100: t1 t2 t3 Is there a way to run this more efficiently so I don't have to hit up and change the number every time? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Script require to do telnet & run few commands

I am new in scripting, I need script(BASH) which do telenet to one of the elements & run few commands , after running it successfully it will check status of files & exit. Help is greatly appreciated 🙏 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vinesh_123
2 Replies
ERB(1)							 Ruby Programmers Reference Guide						    ERB(1)

NAME
erb -- Ruby Templating SYNOPSIS
erb [--version] [-UPdnvx] [-E ext[:int]] [-S level] [-T mode] [-r library] [--] [file ...] DESCRIPTION
erb is a command line front-end for ERB library, which is an implementation of eRuby. ERB provides an easy to use but powerful templating system for Ruby. Using ERB, actual Ruby code can be added to any plain text document for the purposes of generating document information details and/or flow control. erb is a part of Ruby. OPTIONS
--version Prints the version of erb. -E external[:internal] --encoding external[:internal] Specifies the default value(s) for external encodings and internal encoding. Values should be separated with colon (:). You can omit the one for internal encodings, then the value (Encoding.default_internal) will be nil. -P Evaluates lines starting with % as Ruby code and removes the tailing EOLs. -S level Specifies the safe level in which eRuby script will run. -T mode Specifies trim mode (default 0). mode can be one of 0 EOL remains after the embedded ruby script is evaluated. 1 EOL is removed if the line ends with %>. 2 EOL is removed if the line starts with <% and ends with %>. - EOL is removed if the line ends with -%>. And leading whitespaces are removed if the erb directive starts with <%-. -U can be one of Sets the default value for internal encodings (Encoding.default_internal) to UTF-8. -d --debug Turns on debug mode. $DEBUG will be set to true. -h --help Prints a summary of the options. -n Used with -x. Prepends the line number to each line in the output. -v Enables verbose mode. $VERBOSE will be set to true. -x Converts the eRuby script into Ruby script and prints it without line numbers. EXAMPLES
Here is an eRuby script <?xml version="1.0" ?> <% require 'prime' -%> <erb-example> <calc><%= 1+1 %></calc> <var><%= __FILE__ %></var> <library><%= Prime.each(10).to_a.join(", ") %></library> </erb-example> Command % erb -T - example.erb prints <?xml version="1.0" ?> <erb-example> <calc>2</calc> <var>example.erb</var> <library>2, 3, 5, 7</library> </erb-example> SEE ALSO
ruby(1). And see ri(1) documentation for ERB class. REPORTING BUGS
Security vulnerabilities should be reported via an email to <security@ruby-lang.org>. Reported problems will be published after being fixed. And you can report other bugs and feature requests via the Ruby Issue Tracking System (http://bugs.ruby-lang.org). Do not report security vulnerabilities via the system because it publishes the vulnerabilities immediately. AUTHORS
Written by Masatoshi SEKI. UNIX
November 7, 2012 UNIX