Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Adding multiple iptables_MODULES Post 302765325 by zazzybob on Saturday 2nd of February 2013 12:42:40 AM
Old 02-02-2013
IPTABLES_MODULES in /etc/sysconfig/iptables-config should be updated to include a space-separated list of modules to load - so in your case:

Code:
IPTABLES_MODULES=”ip_conntrack_netbios_ns nf_conntrack_ftp nf_nat_ftp”

Should do the job.
This User Gave Thanks to zazzybob For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding 3 Lines to Multiple c and h files with perl

Hello, i need some help with a perl script. i need to add the lines: #ifdef LOGALLOC #include "logalloc.h" #endif // LOGALLOC To all c and h files in a project with subdirectories. Logalloc is a tool to log all *alloc and free's in a text file, it defines the *alloc funtions new.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lazzar
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding multiple line at the end of the file

I have 2 files which contains the following lines file1.txt line4 line5 line6 file2.txt line1 line2 line3 When i execute a script , I want my file2.txt will looks like this: line1 line2 line3 line4 line5 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaibiganmi
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding Multiple Lines to Multiple Files

Hello, I have three lines I need to add to hundreds of files. The files are all in the same format and contain the same information. I want to add the same information to the files. The new lines of information are similar. Here is an example of the three lines: line1: line2 =... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dayinthelife
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

adding single word to multiple line.

I have following problem. <File A> contains let say 5 lines but can be changed. cat dog fish car if I want to add word to each line then how do I go about it? I used paste -d but that requires two files having same number of lines but in my case <File A> changes and I just need to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: paulds
6 Replies

5. Solaris

Adding multiple virtual interfaces on a non global zone.

Hello All, I have a requirement to add multiple virtual interfaces on a non-global zone (Solaris 10). The global zone is a 2 node Veritas Cluster Server. So, my question is do we have to make any modifications to the cluster config (which I think should not be the case)? Can anyone help with me... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahive
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

adding multiple email ID

Hi, I have a script running as a cron job. Is it possible to send the output to multiple user through mail. I cant add multiple mail id. _TOADDR=xxx@xxx.com;xxx@xxx.com _FROMADDR=xxx@xxx.com from=$_FROMADDR emailtarget=$_TOADDR subject=$_SUBJECT CONTENT=$1 Is it possible to send to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash adding multiple names

Hi all, I make this bash script in which there is one option to add a name in txt file. So when I run the script it ask me for the name. When i enter the name, that name gets added in a txt file. If i add the same name again, the message comes up, the name is already there My question is..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Learnerabc
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding Multiple Files via Columns

I have a number of files with multiple rows that I need to add together. Let say I have 10 files: Each file has a great number of rows and columns. I need to add these files together the following way. In other words, If, for example, file A occupies Columns 1 to 19, I want to add file B... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ernst
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

adding a column of unique string to multiple files

Hi, I need to add a column of unique string to individual csv file. my individual csv file looks like this and each file has variable row length: 178.52,39.4,train,0.003355544375334351,39.15752753933254,0.4895933968953914... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ida1215
7 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Move Multiple Files adding date timestamp before file type

There are files in a directory and I have to move multiple files adding datetimestamp before the file type. /Data/ abc.csv def.csv ghi.csv I have to move this files to archive directory adding datatimestamp before .csv /archive/ abc_YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.csv def_YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.csv... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: eskay
7 Replies
iptables-apply(8)					      System Manager's Manual						 iptables-apply(8)

NAME
iptables-apply - a safer way to update iptables remotely SYNOPSIS
iptables-apply [-hV] [-t timeout] ruleset-file DESCRIPTION
iptables-apply will try to apply a new ruleset (as output by iptables-save/read by iptables-restore) to iptables, then prompt the user whether the changes are okay. If the new ruleset cut the existing connection, the user will not be able to answer affirmatively. In this case, the script rolls back to the previous ruleset after the timeout expired. The timeout can be set with -t. When called as ip6tables-apply, the script will use ip6tables-save/-restore instead. OPTIONS
-t seconds, --timeout seconds Sets the timeout after which the script will roll back to the previous ruleset. -h, --help Display usage information. -V, --version Display version information. SEE ALSO
iptables-restore(8), iptables-save(8), iptables(8). LEGALESE
iptables-apply is copyright by Martin F. Krafft. This manual page was written by Martin F. Krafft <madduck@madduck.net> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the Artistic License 2.0. 2006-06-04 iptables-apply(8)