Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in _memcpy at 0xff0b07c0 Post 302755501 by Corona688 on Sunday 13th of January 2013 11:40:07 AM
Old 01-13-2013
? It doesn't look like it would fetch the next record, it looks like it would break, i.e. stop the loop.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.

Dear all, I used debugger from C++ and these are the message I got: Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. 0x00323fc0 in free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6 (gdb) info s #0 0x00323fc0 in free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6 #1 0x00794fa1 in operator delete () from... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: napapanbkk
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in _malloc_unlocked at 0xfe1d44ac

When i run a program in sun solaris i got core dumped with an error message as follows... signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in _malloc_unlocked at 0xfe1d44ac 0xfe1d44ac: _malloc_unlocked+0x022c: ld , %o3 Current function is GetEDBInfo 360 EXEC SQL (dbx) where... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: noufal
1 Replies

3. Programming

segmantation Fault error SEGV_MAPERR - Address not mapped to object

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault si_code: 1 - SEGV_MAPERR - Address not mapped to object. 0x9fffffffbe7080d0:0 in free+0xb0 () from /usr/lib/hpux64/libc.so.1 Hi , I have developed a class to read config file (flat file with space as a field seperator ) on plattform... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pravinbhingare
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Panic kernal-mode address fault on user address 0x14

:) Firstly Hi all!!, im NEW!! and on here hoping that someone might be able to offer me some help... i have a server that keeps crashing every few days with the error message: PANIC KERNAL-MODE ADDRESS FAULT ON USER ADDRESS 0X14 KERNAL PAGE FAULT FROM (CS:EIP)=(100:EF71B5BD) EAX=EF822000... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Twix
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with HUP and SEGV.

Hello - I need to know the detail of HUP and SEGV. I know HUP is Hangup and can be use to kill a Unix login session remotely by sending a hangup signal to the process running the login session. Could someone tell me in detail prupose of HUP and SEGV (segmentation violation)? I need to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: namasteall2000
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address)

Hello i ve got the following error on a C servor. signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) when running in dbx program terminated by signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) 0xff1d5cb4: srch_dir+0x0154: cmp %o1, %o0 Current function is _log 533 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mumuri
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

Help needed 'Segv'

Red Hat Enterprise 4.5 (32 bit) In strace we see "unexpected reloc type 0x38" What does that code 0x38 mean? mprotect(0x59a000, 42229760, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE) = 0 writev(2, unexpected reloc type 0x38", 26}, {"", 0}, {"", 0}, {"\n", 1}], 1 0) = 113 exit_group(127) ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sunusernewbie
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating unique mapping from multiple mapping

Hello, I do not know if this is the right title to use. I have a large dictionary database which has the following structure: where a b c d e are in English and p q r s t are in a target language., the two separated by the delimiter =. What I am looking for is a perl script which will take... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
5 Replies
break(1)							   User Commands							  break(1)

NAME
break, continue - shell built-in functions to escape from or advance within a controlling while, for, foreach, or until loop SYNOPSIS
sh break [n] continue [n] csh break continue ksh *break [n] *continue [n] DESCRIPTION
sh The break utility exits from the enclosing for or while loop, if any. If n is specified, break n levels. The continue utility resumes the next iteration of the enclosing for or while loop. If n is specified, resume at the n-th enclosing loop. csh The break utility resumes execution after the end of the nearest enclosing foreach or while loop. The remaining commands on the current line are executed. This allows multilevel breaks to be written as a list of break commands, all on one line. The continue utility continues execution of the next iteration of the nearest enclosing while or foreach loop. ksh The break utility exits from the enclosed for, while, until, or select loop, if any. If n is specified, then break n levels. If n is greater than the number of enclosing loops, the outermost enclosing loop shall be exited. The continue utility resumes the next iteration of the enclosed for, while, until, or select loop. If n is specified then resume at the n- th enclosed loop. If n is greater than the number of enclosing loops, the outermost enclosing loop shall be used. On this man page, ksh(1) commands that are preceded by one or two * (asterisks) are treated specially in the following ways: 1. Variable assignment lists preceding the command remain in effect when the command completes. 2. I/O redirections are processed after variable assignments. 3. Errors cause a script that contains them to abort. 4. Words that follow a command preceded by ** that are in the format of a variable assignment are expanded with the same rules as a vari- able assignment. This means that tilde substitution is performed after the = sign, and also that word splitting and file name genera- tion are not performed. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
csh(1), exit(1), ksh(1), sh( 1), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 17 Jul 2002 break(1)