Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PHP Filter and CUT
Top Forums Programming PHP Filter and CUT Post 302755389 by spacebar on Sunday 13th of January 2013 12:56:29 AM
Old 01-13-2013
Yes , How are your arrays defined/loaded?(i.e. Post code).

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cut Command error cut: Bad range

Hi Can anyone what I am doing wrong while using cut command. for f in *.log do logfilename=$f Log "Log file Name: $logfilename" logfile1=`basename $logfilename .log` flength=${#logfile1} Log "file length $flength" from_length=$(($flength - 15)) Log "from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dgmm
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Cut command: can't make it cut fields

I'm a complete beginner in UNIX (and not a computer science student either), just undergoing a tutoring course. Trying to replicate the instructions on my own I directed output of the ls listing command (lists all files of my home directory ) to My_dir.tsv file (see the screenshot) to make use of... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: scrutinizerix
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk/sed/cut to filter out records from a file based on criteria

I have two files and would need to filter out records based on certain criteria, these column are of variable lengths, but the lengths are uniform throughout all the records of the file. I have shown a sample of three records below. Line 1-9 is the item number "0227546_1" in the case of the first... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: MIA651
15 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using :<<cut / cut to comment out block of bash script

I am using : << cut / cut to comment out block of code. Works fine on few lines of script, then it gives me this cryptic error when I try to comment out about 80 lines. The "warning " is at last line of script. done < results 169 echo "END read all positioning parameters" 170... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: annacreek
8 Replies
MELT(1) 							   User Commands							   MELT(1)

NAME
melt - author, play, and encode multitrack audio/video compositions SYNOPSIS
melt [options] [producer [name=value]* ]+ OPTIONS
-attach filter[:arg] [name=value]* Attach a filter to the output -attach-cut filter[:arg] [name=value]* Attach a filter to a cut -attach-track filter[:arg] [name=value]* Attach a filter to a track -attach-clip filter[:arg] [name=value]* Attach a filter to a producer -audio-track | -hide-video Add an audio-only track -blank frames Add blank silence to a track -consumer id[:arg] [name=value]* Set the consumer (sink) -debug Set the logging level to debug -filter filter[:arg] [name=value]* Add a filter to the current track -group [name=value]* Apply properties repeatedly -help Show this message -jack Enable JACK transport synchronization -join clips Join multiple clips into one cut -mix length Add a mix between the last two cuts -mixer transition Add a transition to the mix -null-track | -hide-track Add a hidden track -profile name Set the processing settings -progress Display progress along with position -remove Remove the most recent cut -repeat times Repeat the last cut -query List all of the registered services -query "consumers" | "consumer"=id List consumers or show info about one -query "filters" | "filter"=id List filters or show info about one -query "producers" | "producer"=id List producers or show info about one -query "transitions" | "transition"=id List transitions, show info about one -query "profiles" | "profile"=id List profiles, show info about one -query "presets" | "preset"=id List presets, show info about one -query "formats" List audio/video formats -query "audio_codecs" List audio codecs -query "video_codecs" List video codecs -serialise [filename] Write the commands to a text file -silent Do not display position/transport -split relative-frame Split the last cut into two cuts -swap Rearrange the last two cuts -track Add a track -transition id[:arg] [name=value]* Add a transition -verbose Set the logging level to verbose -version Show the version and copyright -video-track | -hide-audio Add a video-only track For more help: <http://www.mltframework.org/> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2012 Ushodaya Enterprises Limited <http://www.mltframework.org/> This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. melt 0.8.0 June 2012 MELT(1)