Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in _memcpy at 0xff0b07c0 Post 302754727 by gthangav on Friday 11th of January 2013 04:14:09 AM
Old 01-11-2013
One more issueSmilie

Please help me to write Cursor FOR loop in Pro*C

Code:
for(i=1; ;i++)
{
EXEC SQL FETCH getdata
 INTO
 :device_type_Cur:Ind_device_type;

pReturn->abc.device_type = device_type_Cur[0];

if(i==sqlca.sqlerrd[2])  
    break;
}

if(i==sqlca.sqlerrd[2]) // Here i have return logic to fetch the next record. But its not Smilie//

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.

Dear all, I used debugger from C++ and these are the message I got: Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. 0x00323fc0 in free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6 (gdb) info s #0 0x00323fc0 in free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6 #1 0x00794fa1 in operator delete () from... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: napapanbkk
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in _malloc_unlocked at 0xfe1d44ac

When i run a program in sun solaris i got core dumped with an error message as follows... signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in _malloc_unlocked at 0xfe1d44ac 0xfe1d44ac: _malloc_unlocked+0x022c: ld , %o3 Current function is GetEDBInfo 360 EXEC SQL (dbx) where... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: noufal
1 Replies

3. Programming

segmantation Fault error SEGV_MAPERR - Address not mapped to object

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault si_code: 1 - SEGV_MAPERR - Address not mapped to object. 0x9fffffffbe7080d0:0 in free+0xb0 () from /usr/lib/hpux64/libc.so.1 Hi , I have developed a class to read config file (flat file with space as a field seperator ) on plattform... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pravinbhingare
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Panic kernal-mode address fault on user address 0x14

:) Firstly Hi all!!, im NEW!! and on here hoping that someone might be able to offer me some help... i have a server that keeps crashing every few days with the error message: PANIC KERNAL-MODE ADDRESS FAULT ON USER ADDRESS 0X14 KERNAL PAGE FAULT FROM (CS:EIP)=(100:EF71B5BD) EAX=EF822000... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Twix
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with HUP and SEGV.

Hello - I need to know the detail of HUP and SEGV. I know HUP is Hangup and can be use to kill a Unix login session remotely by sending a hangup signal to the process running the login session. Could someone tell me in detail prupose of HUP and SEGV (segmentation violation)? I need to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: namasteall2000
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address)

Hello i ve got the following error on a C servor. signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) when running in dbx program terminated by signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) 0xff1d5cb4: srch_dir+0x0154: cmp %o1, %o0 Current function is _log 533 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mumuri
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

Help needed 'Segv'

Red Hat Enterprise 4.5 (32 bit) In strace we see "unexpected reloc type 0x38" What does that code 0x38 mean? mprotect(0x59a000, 42229760, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE) = 0 writev(2, unexpected reloc type 0x38", 26}, {"", 0}, {"", 0}, {"\n", 1}], 1 0) = 113 exit_group(127) ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sunusernewbie
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating unique mapping from multiple mapping

Hello, I do not know if this is the right title to use. I have a large dictionary database which has the following structure: where a b c d e are in English and p q r s t are in a target language., the two separated by the delimiter =. What I am looking for is a perl script which will take... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
5 Replies
ROLLBACK TO 
SAVEPOINT(7) SQL Commands ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT(7) NAME
ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT - roll back to a savepoint SYNOPSIS
ROLLBACK [ WORK | TRANSACTION ] TO [ SAVEPOINT ] savepoint_name DESCRIPTION
Roll back all commands that were executed after the savepoint was established. The savepoint remains valid and can be rolled back to again later, if needed. ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT implicitly destroys all savepoints that were established after the named savepoint. PARAMETERS
savepoint_name The savepoint to roll back to. NOTES
Use RELEASE SAVEPOINT [release_savepoint(7)] to destroy a savepoint without discarding the effects of commands executed after it was estab- lished. Specifying a savepoint name that has not been established is an error. Cursors have somewhat non-transactional behavior with respect to savepoints. Any cursor that is opened inside a savepoint will be closed when the savepoint is rolled back. If a previously opened cursor is affected by a FETCH command inside a savepoint that is later rolled back, the cursor position remains at the position that FETCH left it pointing to (that is, FETCH is not rolled back). Closing a cursor is not undone by rolling back, either. A cursor whose execution causes a transaction to abort is put in a cannot-execute state, so while the transaction can be restored using ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT, the cursor can no longer be used. EXAMPLES
To undo the effects of the commands executed after my_savepoint was established: ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT my_savepoint; Cursor positions are not affected by savepoint rollback: BEGIN; DECLARE foo CURSOR FOR SELECT 1 UNION SELECT 2; SAVEPOINT foo; FETCH 1 FROM foo; ?column? ---------- 1 ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT foo; FETCH 1 FROM foo; ?column? ---------- 2 COMMIT; COMPATIBILITY
The SQL standard specifies that the key word SAVEPOINT is mandatory, but PostgreSQL and Oracle allow it to be omitted. SQL allows only WORK, not TRANSACTION, as a noise word after ROLLBACK. Also, SQL has an optional clause AND [ NO ] CHAIN which is not currently supported by PostgreSQL. Otherwise, this command conforms to the SQL standard. SEE ALSO
BEGIN [begin(7)], COMMIT [commit(7)], RELEASE SAVEPOINT [release_savepoint(7)], ROLLBACK [rollback(7)], SAVEPOINT [savepoint(7)] SQL - Language Statements 2010-05-14 ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT(7)