Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in _memcpy at 0xff0b07c0 Post 302754655 by Corona688 on Thursday 10th of January 2013 11:31:19 PM
Old 01-11-2013
I see device_type is an array now.

pReturn->abc.device_type=device_type_Cur[0];

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.

Dear all, I used debugger from C++ and these are the message I got: Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. 0x00323fc0 in free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6 (gdb) info s #0 0x00323fc0 in free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6 #1 0x00794fa1 in operator delete () from... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: napapanbkk
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in _malloc_unlocked at 0xfe1d44ac

When i run a program in sun solaris i got core dumped with an error message as follows... signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in _malloc_unlocked at 0xfe1d44ac 0xfe1d44ac: _malloc_unlocked+0x022c: ld , %o3 Current function is GetEDBInfo 360 EXEC SQL (dbx) where... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: noufal
1 Replies

3. Programming

segmantation Fault error SEGV_MAPERR - Address not mapped to object

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault si_code: 1 - SEGV_MAPERR - Address not mapped to object. 0x9fffffffbe7080d0:0 in free+0xb0 () from /usr/lib/hpux64/libc.so.1 Hi , I have developed a class to read config file (flat file with space as a field seperator ) on plattform... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pravinbhingare
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Panic kernal-mode address fault on user address 0x14

:) Firstly Hi all!!, im NEW!! and on here hoping that someone might be able to offer me some help... i have a server that keeps crashing every few days with the error message: PANIC KERNAL-MODE ADDRESS FAULT ON USER ADDRESS 0X14 KERNAL PAGE FAULT FROM (CS:EIP)=(100:EF71B5BD) EAX=EF822000... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Twix
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with HUP and SEGV.

Hello - I need to know the detail of HUP and SEGV. I know HUP is Hangup and can be use to kill a Unix login session remotely by sending a hangup signal to the process running the login session. Could someone tell me in detail prupose of HUP and SEGV (segmentation violation)? I need to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: namasteall2000
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address)

Hello i ve got the following error on a C servor. signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) when running in dbx program terminated by signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) 0xff1d5cb4: srch_dir+0x0154: cmp %o1, %o0 Current function is _log 533 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mumuri
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

Help needed 'Segv'

Red Hat Enterprise 4.5 (32 bit) In strace we see "unexpected reloc type 0x38" What does that code 0x38 mean? mprotect(0x59a000, 42229760, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE) = 0 writev(2, unexpected reloc type 0x38", 26}, {"", 0}, {"", 0}, {"\n", 1}], 1 0) = 113 exit_group(127) ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sunusernewbie
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating unique mapping from multiple mapping

Hello, I do not know if this is the right title to use. I have a large dictionary database which has the following structure: where a b c d e are in English and p q r s t are in a target language., the two separated by the delimiter =. What I am looking for is a perl script which will take... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
5 Replies
addch(3cur)															       addch(3cur)

Name
       addch, waddch, mvaddch, mvwaddch - add character to window

Syntax
       #include <cursesX.h>

int addch(ch)
       chtype ch;

int waddch(win, ch)
       WINDOW *win;
       chtype ch;

int mvaddch(y, x, ch)
       int y, x;
       chtype ch;

int mvwaddch(win, y, x, ch)
       WINDOW *win;
       int y, x;
       chtype ch;

Description
       The  routine inserts the character into the default window at the current cursor position and the window cursor is advanced.  The character
       is of the type which is defined in the header file, as containing both data and attributes.

The routine inserts the character into the specified window at the current cursor position.  The cursor position is advanced.

The routine moves the cursor to the specified (y, x) position and inserts the character into the default window.  The  cursor  position	is
       advanced after the character has been inserted.

The  routine moves the cursor to the specified (y, x) position and inserts the character into the specified window.  The cursor position is
       advanced after the character has been inserted.

All these routines are similar to The following information applies to all the routines.

If the cursor moves on to the right margin, an automatic newline is performed.  If is enabled, and a character is added to the bottom right
       corner of the screen, the scrolling region will be scrolled up one line.  If scrolling is not allowed, ERR will be returned.

If  is  a  tab,	newline,  or  backspace, the cursor will be moved appropriately within the window.  If is a newline, the routine is called
       before the cursor is moved to the beginning of the next line.  If newline mapping is off, the cursor will be moved to the  next	line,  but
       the  x  coordinate  will  be unchanged.	If is a tab the cursor is moved to the next tab position within the window.  If is another control
       character, it will be drawn in the ^X notation.	Calling the routine after adding a control character returns  the  representation  of  the
       control character, not the control character.

Video  attributes can be combined with a character by or-ing them into the parameter.  This will result in these attributes being set.  The
       intent here is that text, including attributes, can be copied from one place to another using and For further information, see

The and routines are macros.

Return Values
       The and functions return OK on success and ERR on error.

See Also
       clrtoeol(3cur), inch(3cur), scrollok(3cur), standout(3cur), putchar(3s)

addch(3cur)