Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to reattach a mirror?
Operating Systems Solaris How to reattach a mirror? Post 302747499 by DGPickett on Friday 21st of December 2012 12:48:41 PM
Old 12-21-2012
So, you got back to normal? Great! Fancy file systems can be a pain, which sells SAN and storage appliances. Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Screen doesn't reattach

delete this (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kharlog
0 Replies

2. Solaris

mirror failed

i am working in sun solaris unix platform with storage device T3+ i got an error message mirror failed i have telneted to the storage and gave the command format it gives disk not available , i have shifted my storage from node A to node B then i gave the same command format by telneting to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sasiprabu
0 Replies

3. AIX

Resizing VG with mirror

Dear Friends, I would like to know if there is any chance to expand a Volume Group, If this VG have a mirror. If there is any chance to do this what would be the safer way to avoid lost any data. Sorry about my English.:D Thanks a lot. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chrispaz
1 Replies

4. AIX

how to mirror raid5

Hi, I have an ssa filesystem to move to san. We don't want any downtime. I heard that you can do a mirroring of existing file system on the san. The file system is a type of either raid 0, raid 1, or raid 5. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance, itik (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
4 Replies

5. AIX

mirror rootvg

Hello I have a question I have a box with Aix 5.3 with rootvg on mirror. I deleted a filesystem and I create a new one to install some software but when I type lsvg -l rootvg all my filesystems has mirror unless the new one. My question is I can mirror this fs only ??? or I have to... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
9 Replies

6. Solaris

ZFS Mirror versus Hardware Mirror

I've looked a little but haven't found a solid answer, assuming there is one. What's better, hardware mirroring or ZFS mirroring? Common practice for us was to use the raid controllers on the Sun x86 servers. Now we've been using ZFS mirroring since U6. Any performance difference? Any other... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lespaul20
3 Replies

7. Solaris

What is mirror and sub mirror in RAID -1 SVM

Hi , I am new to SVM .when i try to learn RAID 1 , first they are creating two RAID 0 strips through metainit d51 1 1 c0t0d0s2 metainit d52 1 1 c1t0d0s2 In the next step metainit d50 -m d51 d50: Mirror is setup next step is metaattach d50 d52 d50 : submirror d52 is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vr_mari
7 Replies

8. Solaris

Mirror patching

HI Friends.... kindly explain os mirror patching?in SVM and Vxvm. :wall: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rajesh_Apple
1 Replies

9. HP-UX

What is the difference between DRD and Root Mirror Disk using LVM mirror ?

what is the difference between DRD and Root Mirror Disk using LVM mirror ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxim42
3 Replies
ROLLBACK 
PREPARED(7) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 Documentation ROLLBACK PREPARED(7) NAME
ROLLBACK_PREPARED - cancel a transaction that was earlier prepared for two-phase commit SYNOPSIS
ROLLBACK PREPARED transaction_id DESCRIPTION
ROLLBACK PREPARED rolls back a transaction that is in prepared state. PARAMETERS
transaction_id The transaction identifier of the transaction that is to be rolled back. NOTES
To roll back a prepared transaction, you must be either the same user that executed the transaction originally, or a superuser. But you do not have to be in the same session that executed the transaction. This command cannot be executed inside a transaction block. The prepared transaction is rolled back immediately. All currently available prepared transactions are listed in the pg_prepared_xacts system view. EXAMPLES
Roll back the transaction identified by the transaction identifier foobar: ROLLBACK PREPARED 'foobar'; COMPATIBILITY
ROLLBACK PREPARED is a PostgreSQL extension. It is intended for use by external transaction management systems, some of which are covered by standards (such as X/Open XA), but the SQL side of those systems is not standardized. SEE ALSO
PREPARE TRANSACTION (PREPARE_TRANSACTION(7)), COMMIT PREPARED (COMMIT_PREPARED(7)) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 2014-02-17 ROLLBACK PREPARED(7)