Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Remove headers thar dont match Post 302739719 by phunk on Tuesday 4th of December 2012 08:50:51 PM
Old 12-04-2012
Hmm....so you know in HTML you do <head></head>? Replace head with code and the <> with [].

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help:how to remove headers in output file

Hi I am running a script (which compares two directory contents) for which I am getting an output of 70 pages in which few pages are blank so I was able to delete those blank lines. But I also want to delete the headers present for each page. can any one help me by providing the code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raj_thota
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove Headers throughout a data file

I have a data file with over 500,000 records/lines that has the header throughout the file. SEQ_ID Name Start_Date Ins_date Add1 Add2 1 Harris 04/02/08 03/02/08 333 Main Suite 101 2 Smith 02/03/08 01/23/08 287 Jenkins SEQ_ID Name ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: psmall
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Remove certain headers using mailx or sendmail

Hello, So i want to send mails in any way from a solaris 5.8 system, perhaps using mailx or sendmail. My purpose is to stay clear of systems name in head data. So i want to strip at least the "Message-Id" and the "Recieved" headers of the mail. Yet this seems to be a bit of a problem. Now i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: congo
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove text between headers while leaving headers intact

Hi, I'm trying to strip all lines between two headers in a file: ### BEGIN ### Text to remove, contains all kinds of characters ... Antispyware-Downloadserver.com (Germany)=http://www.antispyware-downloadserver.c om/updates/ Antispyware-Downloadserver.com #2... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Trones
3 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

mysql query all entries which 'dont' match

I am trying to query a list of hosts and extract all entries which 'dont' match. SELECT LOGS.host, GOODLIST.host FROM LOGS,db.GOODLIST WHERE (LOGS.host <> GOODLIST.host)When I use this query, it is very very slow. Matching the host with the GOODLIST.host works great and fast but when I use <>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hazno
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sed remove two headers; writing more elegant code

Hi there, I have two questions. First, I was wondering how to use sed to remove two header lines or two tail lines. Here I just do the same operation twice...I'm sure there is a better way. Second, and more importantly, is there a better way to have these operations use files other than... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mikey11415
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove interspersed headers in .dat file with AWK

Heya there, A small selection of my data is shown below. DATE TIME FRAC_DAYS_SINCE_JAN1 2011-06-25 08:03:20.000 175.33564815 2011-06-25 08:03:25.000 175.33570602 2011-06-25 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gd9629
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Faster command to remove headers for files in a directory

Good evening Im new at unix shell scripting and im planning to script a shell that removes headers for about 120 files in a directory and each file contains about 200000 lines in average. i know i will loop files to process each one and ive found in this great forum different solutions... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove white space and duplicate headers

I have a file called "dsout" with empty rows and duplicate headers. DATE TIME TOTAL_GB USED_GB %USED --------- -------- ---------- ---------- ---------- 03/05/013 12:34 PM 3151.24316 2331.56653 73.988785 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Daniel Gate
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Solution which is works perfect if all headers match from file b

HI Guys, I have file A.txt Code: ID,L1,L2,L3,L4 1A,2a,33a,44b,55c 2A,10a,14a,15b,16c File B.txt Code: ID L1 L4 L5 Output:- Code: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: huuanh2811
3 Replies
HTML::TreeBuilder::LibXML(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    HTML::TreeBuilder::LibXML(3pm)

NAME
HTML::TreeBuilder::LibXML - HTML::TreeBuilder and XPath compatible interface with libxml SYNOPSIS
use HTML::TreeBuilder::LibXML; my $tree = HTML::TreeBuilder::LibXML->new; $tree->parse($html); $tree->eof; # $tree and $node compatible to HTML::Element my @nodes = $tree->findvalue($xpath); for my $node (@nodes) { print $node->tag; my %attr = $node->all_external_attr; } HTML::TreeBuilder::LibXML->replace_original(); # replace HTML::TreeBuilder::XPath->new DESCRIPTION
HTML::TreeBuilder::XPath is libxml based compatible interface to HTML::TreeBuilder, which could be slow for a large document. HTML::TreeBuilder::LibXML is drop-in-replacement for HTML::TreeBuilder::XPath. This module doesn't implement all of HTML::TreeBuilder and HTML::Element APIs, but enough methods are defined so modules like Web::Scraper work. BENCHMARK
This is a benchmark result by tools/benchmark.pl Web::Scraper: 0.26 HTML::TreeBuilder::XPath: 0.09 HTML::TreeBuilder::LibXML: 0.01_01 Rate no_libxml use_libxml no_libxml 5.45/s -- -94% use_libxml 94.3/s 1632% -- AUTHOR
Tokuhiro Matsuno <tokuhirom slkjfd gmail.com> Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <miyagawa@cpan.org> Masahiro Chiba THANKS TO
woremacx++ http://d.hatena.ne.jp/woremacx/20080202/1201927162 id:dailyflower SEE ALSO
HTML::TreeBuilder, HTML::TreeBuilder::XPath LICENSE
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-02 HTML::TreeBuilder::LibXML(3pm)