Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Question Regarding Megabits Drawing Post 302736757 by Neo on Wednesday 28th of November 2012 12:17:26 AM
Old 11-28-2012
OK, I'll switch the two Bits Drawings to Raffles and we'll see what happens!

EDIT: Moved the drawing dates out a few days, changed to raffles, and then I bought a bunch of raffle tickets to add to the jackpot. If I win, I'll distribute the winning to the folks in this thread who hold tickets and have helped debug the drawing system.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Line-drawing character!

Hi guys, I'm trying to make my program to print out tables usings line-drawing character (alternate char. set) with Curses Library. However, it always prints out control characters (^@) instead of the correct ones. code example: mvwaddch(my_window, 23, 12, ACS_RTEE); appreciate your help,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zecoj
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Drawing

Hi, Is it possible to draw circle, box and other basic shapes using shell scripts ? If so can anyone please tell as how to do it. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abrd600
3 Replies

3. Programming

[ C++ ] Drawing Program.

I made a program that prints dots and lines in a Page. So far that's all i could come up with. When i try to print the lines and the dots it just prints consecutive points,I want it to print the points & lines in the page's coordinates. I have been stuck for a long time now. Please Help. ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Max_Payne
12 Replies

4. Programming

problems with drawing in x using xlib

Hi all, I'm currently learning xlib and I've encountered a bizarre mistake: function calls such as XDrawPoint, XDrawLine, etc., don't seem to work; a blank window with nothing in is appears. I believe this has something to do with the window manager I use, fluxbox. After checking the code and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hydronium
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server room drawing software

Hello All, I want to get ride of Excel/word and want some software to draw my server room racks/server and overall topology. Please share you opinion/experience. thanks inadvance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies
KDESTROY(1)						      General Commands Manual						       KDESTROY(1)

NAME
kdestroy - destroy Kerberos tickets SYNOPSIS
kdestroy [-q] [-c cache_name] DESCRIPTION
The kdestroy utility destroys the user's active Kerberos authorization tickets by writing zeros to the specified credentials cache that contains them. If the credentials cache is not specified, the default credentials cache is destroyed. OPTIONS
-q Run quietly. Normally kdestroy beeps if it fails to destroy the user's tickets. The -q flag suppresses this behavior. -c cache_name use cache_name as the credentials (ticket) cache name and location; if this option is not used, the default cache name and location are used. The default credentials cache may vary between systems. If the KRB5CCNAME environment variable is set, its value is used to name the default ticket cache. Most installations recommend that you place the kdestroy command in your .logout file, so that your tickets are destroyed automatically when you log out. ENVIRONMENT
Kdestroy uses the following environment variables: KRB5CCNAME Location of the Kerberos 5 credentials (ticket) cache. FILES
/tmp/krb5cc_[uid] default location of Kerberos 5 credentials cache ([uid] is the decimal UID of the user). SEE ALSO
kinit(1), klist(1), krb5(3) BUGS
Only the tickets in the specified credentials cache are destroyed. Separate ticket caches are used to hold root instance and password changing tickets. These should probably be destroyed too, or all of a user's tickets kept in a single credentials cache. KDESTROY(1)