Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Header_checks & body_checks Problem Post 302736721 by terenceconan on Tuesday 27th of November 2012 09:33:19 PM
Old 11-27-2012
Header_checks & body_checks Problem

Hello, everyone.

I got a filtering problem.
I have few mail domains in my mail server.
A mail domain have a spam problem.
They received a lot of virus zip files and requested me to block all zip attachment.
However, if i blocked all zip attachment in body_checks, all mail domains in mail server will also cannot receive zip attachment.
Is there a way only block all zip attachment in certain mail domain?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem w/ -z && -n switches in an if statment

When ever i run this if statement with the -n OR -z switches it always returns says positive and does "HAVE STUFF". BUT the file does not contain the word optimus in any form. $echo this is mojo > test.file $if ; then >echo HAVE STUFF >else^Jecho NO STUFF >fi HAVE STUFF $if ; then... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
1 Replies

2. Linux

Having player problem && need your help.

My System is FC3, The following Players don't run well: 1).Helix Player couldn't play MP3 and *.wma files, 2).Totem is the same, 3)XMMS couldn't play .wma files. I am a newer of Linux,but I like Linux,just as you. Could you help me? Thank you! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: letcorpmuv
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem with rdist & permissions

I have a .rdist & .sh files. shell script contains code like this rdist -h -f <rdist file> when this script executed i am getting the following error. rdist:<full path of files>: Permission denied. I verified the folder on the other system by connecting FTP.It doesn't has write... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mar1006
0 Replies

4. SCO

Visionfs & subnet problem

Hi everybody, i'm a french guy (so excuse my english),we've got a SCO server with visionFS installed and i need to access to the file shared on the SCO server from a NT4 Server which is on a different subnet but it doesn't work. I obtain a message like this "impossible to join the server". ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zounours-69
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk & sed problem

Hello, I am new to shell scripting. I want to optimize my one of the script. I have one file and i want to remove selected zones for domains from that file.In this file i have almost 3500 zones for domains.Sample data for the file.... named.backup... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrbhole
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with xterm & tcsh & sourcing a script in a single command

Hi friends, I have a script that sets the env variable path based on different conditions. Now the new path variable setting should not done in the same terminal or same shell. Only a new terminal or new shell should have the new path env variable set. I am able to do this only as follows: >cd... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sowmya005
1 Replies

7. AIX

user login problem & Files listing problem.

1) when user login to the server the session got colosed. How will resolve? 2) While firing the command ls -l we are not able to see the any files in the director. but over all view the file system using the command df -g it is showing 91% used. what will be the problem? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pernasivam
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP read large string & split in multidimensional arrays & assign fieldnames & write into MYSQL

Hi, I hope the title does not scare people to look into this thread but it describes roughly what I'm trying to do. I need a solution in PHP. I'm a programming beginner, so it might be that the approach to solve this, might be easier to solve with an other approach of someone else, so if you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lowmaster
0 Replies

9. Programming

IF && statement problem

Hello there, My first time on the forums, glad to be here :) I'm completely new to programming in PHP and I have a question which I hope someone could help me with. I am currently using this statement: if(($session == 2) && ($item == Dagger) && ($item2 == Dagger)){ ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hero
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with call of Java Programm & return code handling & output to several streams.

Hello Everybody, thanks in advance for spending some time in my problem. My problem is this: I want to call a java-Programm out of my shell skript, check if die return code is right, and split the output to the normal output and into a file. The following code doesn't work right, because in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: danifunny
2 Replies
MAKEPERCENTRELAY(8)					      Double Precision, Inc.					       MAKEPERCENTRELAY(8)

NAME
makepercentrelay - Build a list of %-relayed domains SYNOPSIS
makepercentrelay DESCRIPTION
makepercentrelay reads /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dir and creates /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dat which is a binary database file. The files /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay and /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dat specify a list of "percent-hack" domains. /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay is a plain text file, containing one domain per line. The Courier mail server loads the contents of /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay into memory, so if you have a lot of domains, you will want to use the binary database file. The makepercentrelay command reads /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dir, which can be either a plain text file itself, or a directory containing plain text files. All files in the subdirectory are concatenated, and the binary database file is created from the result. the Courier mail server can use both /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay and /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dat at the same time. Usually you would put a couple of your most frequent domains in /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay, then put the rest in /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dir, and use makepercentrelay to turn it into a database file. "percent-hack" domains are a list of domains for which the Courier mail server accepts mail via ESMTP addressed as "local%percent.hack.domain@local.domain", where "percent.hack.domain" is a domain found in /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay or /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dat, and "local.domain" is any domain found in /etc/courier/locals. The Courier mail server removes the local domain, and rewrites the address as "local@percent.hack.domain", then attempts to deliver it. The percent hack applies only to mail received via ESMTP. The Courier mail server does not check this list of domains if the message is received via any other way (such as by running /usr/bin/sendmail directly from the command line). "percent.hack.domain" would likely to be a domain that the Courier mail server knows how to handle via some other means. It might be an entry in /etc/courier/aliases, or an entry in /etc/courier/esmtproutes. SEE ALSO
esmtpd(8)[1], makealiases(8)[2]. AUTHOR
Sam Varshavchik Author NOTES
1. esmtpd(8) [set $man.base.url.for.relative.links]/esmtpd.html 2. makealiases(8) [set $man.base.url.for.relative.links]/makealiases.html Courier Mail Server 08/30/2011 MAKEPERCENTRELAY(8)