Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Date comparison script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Date comparison script Post 302736651 by baris35 on Tuesday 27th of November 2012 04:29:20 PM
Old 11-27-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotne
Its the same question here:

And as I write, if its CCcam, do NOT remove the line, it only fills the log, change cards to 0 by use F: user pass 0 0 0 { 0:0:0 }
Thanks for your reply Jotne,
I was not knowing what was Ccccam until I saw your reply. The strange is thing that our samples have resemblance. Unable to manage complicated things shown in your thread and itkamaraj's answer is enough for me.
Problem has been solved by means of your valuable help.
The thread would be locked/closed if it is possible.

Thanks million times again&again.
Baris35

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

date comparison

How can I compare two dates in String format (eg. May 23 2006 05:30:21) in AWK? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkr123
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date comparison

Hi all, I've a shell script which runs on Bourne shell. I've to do a date comparison. If the value of the supplied parameter(in format YYYYMMDD)is greater than todays's date(format YYYYMMDD), it should prompt the user that the supplied date is greater than today's date. The script is given... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumesh.abraham
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

date comparison in bash

Hi I have this simple script: #!/bin/bash date1=2009:07:15:12:36 date2=2009:07:15:12:16 echo $date1 echo $date2 datediff= #datediff=date1-date2 echo datediff is$datediff How do i return the difference in seconds? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: carp.dk
6 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

Date comparison with 'string date having slashes and time zone' in Bash only

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I have standard web server log file. It contains different columns (like IP address, request result code, request type etc) including a date column with the format . I have developed a log analysis command line utility that displays... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TariqYousaf
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Date comparison

Date comparison Hello all I am writing a scrip that will take action so long as the date with in the file is older than 3 months. The file will contain multiple rows of data. Each row will probably start with the date. My question... What is the exact code that should be used for date... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: UofU
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

date comparison

Hi friends, I would like to compare two dates in an IF statement. This is what I am trying, but it doesn't work. date=20120122 minus=6 if ; then ... fi what would the IF clause looks like? Thanks! :) (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kokoro
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date and Time comparison using shell script

Hi, I'm having two fields in the file F1|F2 20111220|102000 F1 ->YYYYMMDD F2 ->HHMMSS Now, I need to compare this with current date & time and need to return the difference value in hours. Already, I checked with datecalc from the forum. So, need hints from Shell Gurus. Thanks (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: buzzusa
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date Comparison

Hi Need some function or step to compare the date as given below. Example: Date_1: 25/04/2013 Date_2: 20/07/2012 if Date_1 is greater than Date_2 then do... else do.. fi Need exact unix steps to compare the above condition Use code tags please, see PM. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: anshaa
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Date comparison

I have below txt file 02.05.2014 10.05.2014 17.09.2014 My requirement is the user enter date field should compare the input file if user enter date as 12.03.2013 it should compare with all date one by one from input file 12.03.2013 -ne 02.05.2014 12.03.2013 -ne 10.05.2014... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stew
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk IF date comparison help

Hey everyone, I'm trying to create a script using awk and if that will list all of our aws tapes that have archived date that is past 90 days from todays current date, so that I can pass that to my aws command to remove. The fifth column is the creation date in epoch/seconds, so I'm... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: beyondmondays
13 Replies
ser.cfg(5)							Sip Express Router							ser.cfg(5)

NAME
ser.cfg - ser configuration file SYNOPSIS
/etc/sfw/ser/ser.cfg DESCRIPTION
ser reads the configuration data from /etc/sfw/ser/ser.cfg (or the file specified with -f on the command line). The file contains global configuration parameters, module loading commands and the script that will be executed for each received request. Lines starting with # or enclosed in /* ... */ are interpreted as comments. This manual page is incomplete. For further information please read the Ser User Guide (http://www.iptel.org/ser/admin.html). FILES
/etc/sfw/ser/ser.cfg AUTHORS
Andrei Pelinescu - Onciul, <pelinescu-onciul@fokus.gmd.de> Bogdan Andrei Iancu Daniel-Constantin Mierla Jan Janak Jiri Kuthan Juha Heinanen Maxim Sobolev Miklos Tirpak Nils Ohlmeier Ramona-Elena Modroiu Raphael Coeffic Ricardo Baratto Stelios Sidiroglou-Douskos SEE ALSO
ser(8) Full documentation on ser, including configuration guidelines, FAQs and licensing conditions, is available at http://www.iptel.org/ser/. For reporting bugs see http://www.iptel.org/ser/bugs/. Mailing lists: serusers@iptel.org - ser user community serdev@iptel.org - ser development, new features and unstable version For help/support, write an email to <serhelp@iptel.org>. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+--------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+--------------------+ |Availability | SUNWserr, SUNWseru | +--------------------+--------------------+ |Interface Stability | External | +--------------------+--------------------+ NOTES
Source for ser is available on http://opensolaris.org. ser 15.07.2002 ser.cfg(5)