Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need help with this script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need help with this script Post 302735539 by azzeddine2005 on Sunday 25th of November 2012 02:35:46 PM
Old 11-25-2012
Code:
server:~# /var/userteste.sh
date: date non valide آ�آ +%sآ آ؛
/var/userteste.sh: line 9: [: -lt: unary operator expected
#
date: date non valide آ�آ = Us====آ آ؛
======== User Subscribers ========
F: user1 221145689 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 } # 24-12-2012 ; Comment
#F: user2 224458710 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 } # 11-11-2012 ; Comment
F: user3 325478901 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 } # 24-12-2013 ; Comment
F: user4 325478963 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 } # 08-02-2014 ; Comment
#F: user5 201445252 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 } # 02-08-2012 ; Comment
F: user6 1145Tdd54 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 } # 24-12-2012 ; Comment
F: user7 Q45545rr2 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 } # 25-01-2013 ; Comment
F: user8 001s2d4rT 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 } # 24-12-2015 ; Comment
date: date non valide آ�آ = En====آ آ؛
======== End User Subscribers ========
#

---------- Post updated at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:34 PM ----------

format of date !!!!!

Last edited by Scrutinizer; 11-25-2012 at 03:54 PM.. Reason: code tags

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

create a shell script that calls another script and and an awk script

Hi guys I have a shell script that executes sql statemets and sends the output to a file.the script takes in parameters executes sql and sends the result to an output file. #!/bin/sh echo " $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 isql -w400 -U$2 -S$5 -P$3 << xxx use $4 go print"**Changes to the table... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: magikminox
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script will keep checking running status of another script and also restart called script at night

I am using blow script :-- #!/bin/bash FIND=$(ps -elf | grep "snmp_trap.sh" | grep -v grep) #check snmp_trap.sh is running or not if then # echo "process found" exit 0; else echo "process not found" exec /home/Ketan_r /snmp_trap.sh 2>&1 & disown -h ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ketanraut
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Calling a script from master script to get value from called script

I am trying to call a script(callingscript.sh) from a master script(masterscript.sh) to get string type value from calling script to master script. I have used scripts mentioned below. #masterscript.sh ./callingscript.sh echo $fileExist #callingscript.sh echo "The script is called"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raj Roy
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script works fine as a standalone script but not as part of a bigger script

Hello all, I am facing a weird issue while executing a code below - #!/bin/bash cd /wload/baot/home/baotasa0/sandboxes_finance/ext_ukba_bde/pset sh UKBA_publish.sh UKBA 28082015 3 if then echo "Param file conversion for all the areas are completed, please check in your home directory"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ektubbe
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to block first bash script until second bash script script launches web server/site?

I'm new to utilities like socat and netcat and I'm not clear if they will do what I need. I have a "compileDeployStartWebServer.sh" script and a "StartBrowser.sh" script that are started by emacs/elisp at the same time in two different processes. I'm using Cygwin bash on Windows 10. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
3 Replies
WHO(1)							    BSD General Commands Manual 						    WHO(1)

NAME
who -- display who is on the system SYNOPSIS
who [-abHmqsTu] [am I] [file] DESCRIPTION
The who utility displays information about currently logged in users. By default, this includes the login name, tty name, date and time of login and remote hostname if not local. The options are as follows: -a Equivalent to -bTu, with the exception that output is not restricted to the time and date of the last system reboot. -b Write the time and date of the last system reboot. -H Write column headings above the output. -m Show information about the terminal attached to standard input only. -q ``Quick mode'': List the names and number of logged in users in columns. All other command line options are ignored. -s Show the name, line and time fields only. This is the default. -T Indicate whether each user is accepting messages. One of the following characters is written: + User is accepting messages. - User is not accepting messages. ? An error occurred. -u Show idle time for each user in hours and minutes as hh:mm, '.' if the user has been idle less than a minute, and ``old'' if the user has been idle more than 24 hours. am I Equivalent to -m. By default, who gathers information from the file /var/run/utx.active. An alternate file may be specified which is usually /var/log/utx.log (or /var/log/utx.log.[0-6] depending on site policy as utx.log can grow quite large and daily versions may or may not be kept around after compression by ac(8)). The utx.log file contains a record of every login, logout, crash, shutdown and date change since utx.log was last truncated or created. If /var/log/utx.log is being used as the file, the user name may be empty or one of the special characters '|', '}' and '~'. Logouts produce an output line without any user name. For more information on the special characters, see getutxent(3). ENVIRONMENT
The COLUMNS, LANG, LC_ALL and LC_TIME environment variables affect the execution of who as described in environ(7). FILES
/var/run/utx.active /var/log/utx.log /var/log/utx.log.[0-6] EXIT STATUS
The who utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. SEE ALSO
last(1), users(1), w(1), getutxent(3) STANDARDS
The who utility conforms to IEEE Std 1003.1-2001 (``POSIX.1''). HISTORY
A who command appeared in Version 1 AT&T UNIX. BSD
February 11, 2012 BSD