Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Steps to reestablish SRDF which is half split Post 302733571 by DGPickett on Tuesday 20th of November 2012 05:02:15 PM

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Knowing the half will get you into trouble - describe your disasters

Curious, what did you do? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: benefactr
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

srdf script

I need a script which compares two conditions and depending on the input will output the correct result. therefore, syntax; in aix 5.3 - cmdline# symrdf -g HA_DG query | awk '/Split/ {print "SRDF is Not Running " }' or .... this is where I need the assist.... symrdf -g HA_DG query | awk ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rwaite49
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script sortof half-working?

I have directories full of files that contain dates and times in their names in the format YYYYMMDDhhmm. So like, one of the files is named 199407271609 with no file extension. I have this script searches a given directory and changes all creation dates of the files to match the date in their... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hot_pants
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Internet half-broken

I have an odd problem with my internet connection. I think it's software not hardware, but I'm not even certain of that. My best guess is that it relates to my recent installation of KVpnc. I can't connect to most websites: no ping, nothing in the browser. But other websites I can connect to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: CRGreathouse
7 Replies

5. Programming

[C] Is there a way to clean half screen?

Hi, I wrote a program for Windows environment. It shows a menu to choice some operations to do. Once an operation is done, it cleans the screen with a system("cls") call, and the menu is shown again. I'd like to just clean half screen, so the program doesn't need to call again the print menu... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luke Bonham
5 Replies

6. AIX

Connected and Running with half duplex speed

VIO Server connected to switch port and running with half duplex speed on one of the shared ethernet adapter. We have verified at switch end and everythings looks good. Other ethernet adapter in the VIO server are connected and running in Full duplex speed. Please help me find why this shared... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mugunthanvh
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[SOLVED] Only half my script runs

Hello out there, I got this script that runs partly fine by my crontab. Problem is it gets to the sleep 300(which should be 5 minutes right?) part and never runs the rest of the scripts past that. All individual scripts run just fine. My var/mail file only shows it up to the " echo "Loader Stop... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vsekvsek
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

To split a file in exact half using awk

file: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 code: awk 'END{if( < NR/2) {print $0}}' file The above has some error Output needed: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roozo
8 Replies
NDB_PRINT_SYS_FIL(1)					       MySQL Database System					      NDB_PRINT_SYS_FIL(1)

NAME
ndb_print_sys_file - print NDB system file contents SYNOPSIS
ndb_print_sys_file file_name DESCRIPTION
ndb_print_sys_file obtains diagnostic information from a MySQL Cluster system file. Usage ndb_print_sys_file file_name file_name is the name of a cluster system file (sysfile). Cluster system files are located in a data node's data directory (DataDir); the path under this directory to system files matches the pattern ndb_#_fs/D#/DBDIH/P#.sysfile. In each case, the # represents a number (not necessarily the same number). For more information, see MySQL Cluster Data Node FileSystemDir Files[1]. Like ndb_print_backup_file and ndb_print_schema_file (and unlike most of the other NDB utilities that are intended to be run on a management server host or to connect to a management server) ndb_print_backup_file must be run on a cluster data node, since it accesses the data node file system directly. Because it does not make use of the management server, this utility can be used when the management server is not running, and even when the cluster has been completely shut down. Additional Options None. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997, 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. This documentation is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it only under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License. This documentation is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA or see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. NOTES
1. MySQL Cluster Data Node FileSystemDir Files http://dev.mysql.com/doc/ndbapi/en/ndb-internals-ndbd-filesystemdir-files.html SEE ALSO
For more information, please refer to the MySQL Reference Manual, which may already be installed locally and which is also available online at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/. AUTHOR
Oracle Corporation (http://dev.mysql.com/). MySQL 5.5 01/30/2014 NDB_PRINT_SYS_FIL(1)