Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Own a Kindle?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Own a Kindle? Post 302726321 by Luca.Francesca on Sunday 4th of November 2012 05:37:03 AM
Old 11-04-2012
Yup.
A Kindle Keyboard for about a year.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Forcing Linux to keep charging my Kindle

Linux seems to have weird USB power saving features, my Kindle 3 only gets some charge before Linux powers down the USB port. When the device is mounted, it doesn't get enough power, with this same hardware under Windows I don't get the message on the Kindle "currently your kindle is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
2 Replies
apertium-gen-wlist-lextor(1)											      apertium-gen-wlist-lextor(1)

NAME
apertium-gen-wlist-lextor - This application is part of ( apertium ) This tool is part of the apertium machine translation architecture: http://apertium.org. SYNOPSIS
apertium-gen-wlist-lextor input_file output_file DESCRIPTION
apertium-gen-wlist-lextor is the application responsible for generating the list of words used by apertium-lextor. OPTIONS
This tool currently has no options. FILES
These are the kinds of files used with this tool: input_file is a lextor monolingual dictionary file generated with apertium-gen-lextormono. These files usually have the extension .dix. output_file The file which gets the generated list of words. SEE ALSO
apertium-gen-lextorbil(1), apertium-gen-lextormono(1), apertium-preprocess-corpus-lextor(1), apertium-gen-stopwords-lextor(1), aper- tium-gen-wlist-lextor-translation(1), apertium-lextor-eval(1), apertium-lextor(1). BUGS
Lots of...lurking in the dark and waiting for you! AUTHOR
(c) 2005,2006 Universitat d'Alacant / Universidad de Alicante. All rights reserved. 2006-12-12 apertium-gen-wlist-lextor(1)