Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users network configuration on openbsd Post 302725037 by DGPickett on Thursday 1st of November 2012 03:37:16 PM
Old 11-01-2012
How are they connected?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP-UX Network Configuration

Hi, I have installed a HP-UX B.11.00 U 9000/800 Server in one of the domain. And I'm also able to telnet/ping into this server from systems in the same domain. But I'm not able to telnet/ping into this server from a different domain. So, what shoud need to do to achieve this... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: S.Vishwanath
6 Replies

2. IP Networking

OpenBSD + Network +ifconfig

This feels really silly, but i just dont get it.. I just installed openbsd on one of my machines, usually i dont have this problem, but now, when i try to use ifconfig to give myself an ipadress, i get this errormsg: OpenAMD# ifconfig ep0 192.168.51.16 ifconfig: SIOCGIFFLAGS: Device not... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: CopyWrong
5 Replies

3. Solaris

network configuration

hi again... i configured my network settings sometiime ago using the sys-unconfig command.the active link was rtls0. there was some problem with the network so i changed the ISP. now when im trying to reconfigure the system wit sys-unconfig, it tries to configure the network on rtls1 (and shows... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: strider
1 Replies

4. SCO

Network Configuration

I have a SCO 5.07 Server and I am trying to get it on my network. I have edited the /etc/hosts file and /etc/rc2.d/s99route . I has connectivity on the NIC card but not sure if I am forgetting another file. Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrewd
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

network configuration

I am using solaris 10, my internet works alright but each time i reboot i keep loosing my connection. I will have to use the ifconfig iprb0 192.168.1.xx netmask 255.255.255.0 up and Route add default 192.168.1.xxx command to gain back my internet. I know there is a better way of addressing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: seyiisq
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Network configuration

Hi I have installed Solaris 5.10 on Intel x86 machine (standalone). I want to access internet through solaris. How should I configure the network? Is static IP or DHCP advisable? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnl
5 Replies

7. BSD

PF OpenBSD Network Monitoring

Hi, Though I have some Linux background I'm new to BSD. Currently I'm administering an OpenBSD 5.3 firewall which based on PF. I want to view my LAN's top talkers to the internet. If it is a graphical method that's better but I like to know whether it is possible through a command like pfctl.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amithad
3 Replies
CCOMPS(1)						      General Commands Manual							 CCOMPS(1)

NAME
ccomps - connected components filter for graphs SYNOPSIS
ccomps [ -sxvnzC? ] [ -X[#]v ] [ -ooutfile ] [ files ] DESCRIPTION
ccomps decomposes graphs into their connected components, printing the components to standard output. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -s No output graph is printed. The return value can be used to check if the graph is connected or not. -x Only the connected components are printed, as separate graphs. -v Counts of nodes, edges and connected components are printed. -z Sort components by size, with the largest first. This is only effective if either -x or -X#v is present. Thus, -zX#0 will cause the largest component to be printed. -C Use clusters in computing components in addition to normal edge connectivity. In essence, this gives the connected components of the derived graph in which nodes top-level clusters and nodes in the original graph. This maintains all subgraph structure within a com- ponent, even if a subgraph does not contain any nodes. -n Do not project subgraph structure. Normally, if ccomps produces components as graphs distinct from the input graph, it will define subgraphs which are projections of subgraphs of the input graph onto the component. (If the projection is empty, no subgraph is pro- duced.) If this flag is set, the component contains only the relevant nodes and edges. -X node_name Prints only the component containing the node node_name, if any. -X# index Prints only component number index, if any, starting at 0. -o outfile If specified, each graph will be written to a different file with the names derived from outfile. In particular, if both -o and -x flags are used, then each connected component is written to a different file. If outfile does not have a suffix, the first file will have the name outfile; then next outfile_1, then next outfile_2, and so on. If outfile has a suffix, i.e., has the form base.sfx, then the files will be named base.sfx, base_1.sfx, base_2.sfx, etc. By default, each input graph is printed, with each connected component given as a subgraph whose name is a concatenation of the name of the input graph, the string "_component_" and the number of the component. OPERANDS
The following operand is supported: files Names of files containing 1 or more graphs in dot format. If no files operand is specified, the standard input will be used. RETURN CODES
Unless used to extract a single connected component, ccomps returns 0 if all the input graphs are connected; and non-zero if any graph has multiple components, or any error occurred. If just extracting a single component, ccomps returns 0 on success and non-zero if an error occurred. BUGS
It is possible, though unlikely, that the names used for connected components and their subgraphs may conflict with existing subgraph names. AUTHORS
Stephen C. North <north@research.att.com> Emden R. Gansner <erg@research.att.com> SEE ALSO
gc(1), dot(1), gvpr(1), gvcolor(1), acyclic(1), sccmap(1), tred(1), libgraph(3) 27 August 2008 CCOMPS(1)