Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: nanobsd
Operating Systems BSD nanobsd Post 302719723 by turner on Tuesday 23rd of October 2012 03:31:54 AM
Old 10-23-2012
thank you ...
i have another problem. there are somethings which don't have without knobs , how can i control these directories manually ?

thanks ...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. BSD

nanobsd problem

hi i have some problems with nanobsd still. whether i set lots of WITHOUT s in CONF_WORLD or a few WITHOUT s , the image file's volume is about 600MB ... what should i do in order to have a very light image ?? thanks ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: turner
1 Replies
allegro_exit(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					     allegro_exit(3alleg4)

NAME
allegro_exit - Closes down the Allegro system. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> void allegro_exit(); DESCRIPTION
Closes down the Allegro system. This includes returning the system to text mode and removing whatever mouse, keyboard, and timer routines have been installed. You don't normally need to bother making an explicit call to this function, because allegro_init() installs it as an atexit() routine so it will be called automatically when your program exits. Note that after you call this function, other functions like destroy_bitmap() will most likely crash. This is a problem for C++ global destructors, which usually get called after atexit(), so don't put Allegro calls in them. You can write the destructor code in another method which you can manually call before your program exits, avoiding this problem. SEE ALSO
install_allegro(3alleg4), allegro_init(3alleg4), destroy_bitmap(3alleg4), ex3d(3alleg4), exscn3d(3alleg4), exswitch(3alleg4), exxfade(3alleg4), exzbuf(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 allegro_exit(3alleg4)