Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Book on Java?
Top Forums Programming Book on Java? Post 302716877 by ggiwebsinfo on Wednesday 17th of October 2012 08:07:46 AM
Old 10-17-2012
Book on Java?

These days i am learning more about Java language and feel it is an interesting language than others.
Is there some books on it to make this language easy to me?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

search for introduction Jboss book,for admins (no Java and J2EE dev expirence)

Hi I am searching for introduction to Jboss for admins book. I will administrate an application which runs inside Jboss. I have no Java and J2EE development experience. That means for dummies :wall: Amazon search gets to many hits: http://i.imgur.com/tCayW.png What do you recommend me?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
0 Replies
nl_langinfo(3C) 														   nl_langinfo(3C)

NAME
nl_langinfo() - language information SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
returns a pointer to a null-terminated string containing information relevant to a particular language or cultural area defined in the pro- gram's locale (see setlocale(3C)). The manifest constant names and values of are defined in For example: returns a pointer to the string ``Dom'' if the language identified by the current locale is pt_PT.iso88591, and ``Su'' if the identified language is fi_FI.iso88591. If an invalid is specified, a pointer to an empty string is returned. An empty string can also be returned for a valid if that item is not applicable to the language or customs of the current locale. For example, a thousands separator is not used when writing numbers according to the customs associated with the Arabic language. EXTERNAL INFLUENCES
Locale The string returned for a particular is determined by the locale category specified for that item in langinfo(5). International Code Set Support Single- and multi-byte character code sets are supported. WARNINGS
returns a pointer to a static area that is overwritten on each call. AUTHOR
was developed by OSF and HP. SEE ALSO
localeconv(3C), setlocale(3C), lang(5), langinfo(5). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
nl_langinfo(3C)