Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Book on Java?
Top Forums Programming Book on Java? Post 302716877 by ggiwebsinfo on Wednesday 17th of October 2012 08:07:46 AM
Old 10-17-2012
Book on Java?

These days i am learning more about Java language and feel it is an interesting language than others.
Is there some books on it to make this language easy to me?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

search for introduction Jboss book,for admins (no Java and J2EE dev expirence)

Hi I am searching for introduction to Jboss for admins book. I will administrate an application which runs inside Jboss. I have no Java and J2EE development experience. That means for dummies :wall: Amazon search gets to many hits: http://i.imgur.com/tCayW.png What do you recommend me?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
0 Replies
XTOKID(1)							   User Commands							 XTOKID(1)

NAME
xtokid - Print all tokens found in a source file SYNOPSIS
xtokid [OPTION]... [FILE]... DESCRIPTION
Print all tokens found in a source file. -i, --include=LANGS include languages in LANGS (default: "C C++ asm") -x, --exclude=LANGS exclude languages in LANGS -l, --lang-option=L:OPT pass OPT as a default for language L (see below) -m, --lang-map=MAPFILE use MAPFILE to map file names onto source language -d, --default-lang=LANG make LANG the default source language -p, --prune=NAMES exclude the named files and/or directories --files0-from=F tokenize only the files specified by NUL-terminated names in file F --help display this help and exit --version output version information and exit The following arguments apply to the language-specific scanners: C language: -k,--keep=CHARS Allow CHARS in single-token strings, keep the result -i,--ignore=CHARS Allow CHARS in single-token strings, toss the result -u,--strip-underscore Strip a leading underscore from single-token strings C++ language: -k,--keep=CHARS Allow CHARS in single-token strings, keep the result -i,--ignore=CHARS Allow CHARS in single-token strings, toss the result -u,--strip-underscore Strip a leading underscore from single-token strings Java language: -k,--keep=CHARS Allow CHARS in single-token strings, keep the result -i,--ignore=CHARS Allow CHARS in single-token strings, toss the result -u,--strip-underscore Strip a leading underscore from single-token strings Assembly language: -c,--comment=CHARS Any of CHARS starts a comment until end-of-line -k,--keep=CHARS Allow CHARS in tokens, and keep the result -i,--ignore=CHARS Allow CHARS in tokens, and toss the result -u,--strip-underscore Strip a leading underscore from tokens -n,--no-cpp Don't handle C pre-processor directives Text language: -i,--include=CHAR-CLASS Treat characters of CHAR-CLASS as token constituents -x,--exclude=CHAR-CLASS Treat characters of CHAR-CLASS as token delimiters Perl language: -i,--include=CHAR-CLASS Treat characters of CHAR-CLASS as token constituents -x,--exclude=CHAR-CLASS Treat characters of CHAR-CLASS as token delimiters -d,--dtags Include documentation tags Lisp language: REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to bug-idutils@gnu.org xtokid - 4.5 August 2012 XTOKID(1)