Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to get values from href in HTML to sh Post 302713411 by Corona688 on Wednesday 10th of October 2012 03:46:30 PM
Old 10-10-2012
What input do you have, and what output do you want?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

shellinabox/html help to insert a keypress with an html button

I am trying to use shellinabox as a terminal emulator. Everything is working except there seems to be no way to simulate an F14 button press in shellinabox. I am already embedding shellinabox in an html page so Im am wondering if there is a way to make an html/js button that will pass F14 to the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: syadnom
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

Send HTML body and HTML attachment using MUTT command

Hi there.. I need a proper "mutt" command to send a mail with html body and html attachment at a time. Also if possible let me know the other commands to do this task. Please help me.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vickramshetty
2 Replies

3. Web Development

Help with passing HTML values in to JavaScript

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here goes. I am creating a cheat sheet for co-workers. The concept is that you pick wire size and conduit size and the amount of wires that will fit is displayed. I haven't used alot of drop downs and can't quite figure out the way the get id... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zero3ree
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed:find url between <a href=" and ".*</a>

I am trying to extract the url between the anchor tag of html <a href="http://unix.com">Unix</a> The urls like above are saved in a file named url_file sed :\<a.href=\"\(.*\)\"\>.*\<\/a\>:\1:p url_file The above sed command says no match. Where is the problem I am unable to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hiten.r.chauhan
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing variable values in html tags

Hi please help me with this . I have a file test.txt with following content $cat test.txt <td>$test</td> <h2>$test2</h2> and I have a ksh with following content $cat test.ksh #!/bin/ksh test=3 test2=4 while read line do echo $line done < test.html I am expecting the output as (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: panduandpavan
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX Env values in HTML file

Hi, I am sending 'mailx' one file.html from unix, and i want to put the field values from the unix environment.. like. <p><input type="text" name="name" value="Your name" /></p> in thin i want to put value "Your name" as let's say $HOME, can this be possible? If yes..can anyone please... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaiankur
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mutt for html body and multiple html & pdf attachments

Hi all: Been racking my brain on this for the last couple of days and what has been most frustrating is that this is the last piece I need to complete a project. There are numerous posts discussing mutt in this forum and others but I have been unable to find similar issues. Running with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raggmopp
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to remove the values inside the html tags?

Hi, I have a txt file which contain this: <a href="linux">Linux</a> <a href="unix">Unix</a> <a href="oracle">Oracle</a> <a href="perl">Perl</a> I'm trying to extract the text in between these anchor tag and ignoring everything else using grep. I managed to ignore the tags but unable to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: KCApple
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script that gathers specific values from files and puts it into HTML to send e-mail

Hi All, Sorry for long topic here. So the drill goes like that, I need a script which gathers different values from different files/locations. A_CT=`cat a.dat | awk -F'|' '{print $1}' >> report.txt` B_CT=`cat b.dat | awk -F'|' '{print $3}' >> report.txt` C_CT=`cat c.dat | awk -F'|'... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shivakid
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Create HTML with Header and assign values

Hi All Below is the output i have from my code 10.106.86.93 A1,A2,A2,A3,A3,A4,A5,A6,B1,B2,B3,B4,B5,B5,B6,B6,C1,C1,C2,C2,C3,C3,C4,C4,C5,C5,C6,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D6 3 Need to create a html with header and for the last value (3) if it is 3 then it should print ok, if 4 then print NotOk ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Snehasish
4 Replies
PIC2PS(9.1)															       PIC2PS(9.1)

NAME
pic2ps, pic2gif - convert picture files to other formats SYNOPSIS
fb/pic2ps [ -c ] [ -h height ] [ input ] fb/pic2gif [ -i ] [ -l ] [ -b depth ] [ input ] DESCRIPTION
Pic2ps converts its input image (default standard input) into encapsulated PostScript, writing the result to standard output. If the input image is full-color, its luminance is computed first, except under option -c, which produces output suitable for a color PostScript printer. Option -h sets the output image height in inches. The default height is 3", to match the default height of the .BP macro in troff -mpictures. Pic2gif converts its input image (default standard input) into a Compuserv GIF format file, writing the result to standard output. It con- verts only the first channel of the input image, which may yield wrong results -- use the -l flag or quantize(9.1) or some other dithering filter to reduce color images to a single channel. Option -i produces an interlaced output file. Option -b sets the number of bits per pixel in the output file. The default is 8, which is the maximum. Option -l makes pic2gif compute the NTSC luminance of its input. If pic2gif's input contains no color map, it assumes that it is a 256 grey shade monochrome image. SOURCE
/sys/src/fb/pic2ps.c /sys/src/fb/pic2gif.c SEE ALSO
mpictures(6), picfile(9.6), quantize(9.1), PIC2PS(9.1)