Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Managing and using PTSes
Top Forums Programming Managing and using PTSes Post 302711335 by erupter on Friday 5th of October 2012 06:36:23 PM
Old 10-05-2012
Tried that before, same result.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

managing users

I need to setup several accounts on a solaris system. (passwd,shadow,group) My question is : How can I create a group which can access a machine, but only in certain directories? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartJuniorUnix
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

best solution for managing many nameservers

Hello, i was searching around for good solution for managing many nameservers to add the records on the slave servers and update them and if possible some web-based manegment for non-experianced customers. anyone has an idea where can i find such solution? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bashar
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Managing nodes???

Does anyone know something about this? I have no idea what it means and how to do it. but if anyone can give me and explanation and also point me to a website, i'd really appreciate it (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
5 Replies

4. Programming

error in managing linklist

I have used link list in my program to operate on set of values the operations that i am doing : add , delete from link list when i am deleting the intermidiate or last value it is not giving any error but when i am deleting the 1 st value then program hangs can anyone suggest me the reason (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhakti_2025
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Managing FileSystems on Solaris

Hello. I have got Solaris 10 8/07 on x86 installed successfully using CDs. While I had inserted 1st CD - I created 2 new filesystems also. But now after entering into Solaris - How do I manipulate sizes or created/delete filesystems by going to terminal? Thank you! (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: panchpan
15 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Managing Geeks

Hi, I recently found this article in computerworld and I think it is very true - at least in my company ... what do you guys think - is the author right? Is it ignorant management that makes us IT people seem to be anti-social and weird? Please share your thoughts Kind regards zxmaus (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
5 Replies

7. Solaris

Problems managing user

I installed Solaris 10 in an old Dell computer given to me. The filesystem is ZFS (Default). The problem is that after logging in as root (first login) I wanted to add a user : n2jkw. I added the user at /export/home/n2jkw BTW, /export/home is where the 150G extra Hard Drive is mounted to.... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: n2jkw
20 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

expr help - managing strings

Hi guys, I need to use regular expressions in linux and I'm not quite experience in that field, maybe someone could give me some help with it. Basically, I need to take a text like this. A234321=http://www.google..... a normal URL But, I need to take the string starting at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ocramas
0 Replies
PG_NUM_ROWS(3)															    PG_NUM_ROWS(3)

pg_num_rows - Returns the number of rows in a result

SYNOPSIS
int pg_num_rows (resource $result) DESCRIPTION
pg_num_rows(3) will return the number of rows in a PostgreSQL result resource. Note This function used to be called pg_numrows(3). PARAMETERS
o $result - PostgreSQL query result resource, returned by pg_query(3), pg_query_params(3) or pg_execute(3) (among others). RETURN VALUES
The number of rows in the result. On error, -1 is returned. EXAMPLES
Example #1 pg_num_rows(3) example <?php $result = pg_query($conn, "SELECT 1"); $rows = pg_num_rows($result); echo $rows . " row(s) returned. "; ?> The above example will output: 1 row(s) returned. SEE ALSO
pg_num_fields(3), pg_affected_rows(3). PHP Documentation Group PG_NUM_ROWS(3)