Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mysql GUI tool?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Mysql GUI tool? Post 302707465 by samnyc on Friday 28th of September 2012 03:28:15 PM
Old 09-28-2012
Mysql GUI tool?

Hi,

I am looking for GUI based tool for Mysql. I found few but I need to pay for them to get the license. Since I work for mom & pop company, they don't have any money. :-(

I was wondering if you guys know any good GNU tool out there?
I get the data on the email, I was wondering if I can feed that into some kind of database.

Thanks.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

If a is windows gui ( client), b is a unix gui ( Server for a) and c is a shell scrip

Hello all, 1) I want to have a GUI application that will call Unix shell scripts, 2) that GUI application should be able to reside on windows ( if possible) and then call Unix shell script either directly or through a server residing on unix. That is for example. If a is windows gui (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hchivukula
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Monitoring cpu usage of mysql processes/threads/queries without any tool

hi all, i want to monitor mysql processes/threads/queries with respect to cpu usage.how can i do it? show processlist is of no use as no information abt cpu usage is given. plz help (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohitmahambre
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for GUI tool

Hi Legends. Thanks for all your support till now, Now my requirement is planned to create a GUI backup tool for both "Source Code Backup" and "Mysql Backup" is it possible to write own code for this , or else any other opensource Backup tool is available which option is better? my wish is Write... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anishkumarv
0 Replies

4. Programming

Migrating Java Gui tool from CLI to web

Hi Experts, I am practically with nil knowledge of java. I have this new requirement i would like to explore. there is this java base GUI application which loads GUI and lets user select a file. GUI is initiaited by following CLI java -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -cp... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mtomar
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

MySQL Daemon failed to start - no mysql.sock file

After doing a yum install mysql mysql-server on Fedora 14 I wasn't able to fully install the packages correctly. It installed MySQL 5.1. I was getting the following error when running the: mysql ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jastanle84
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I need to build a tool for Automatic GUI Validation

Hi Friends, So we have an internal link in my project. We generally login into it with our ids , then enter some generic values to check whether the functionality is working fine. If it is fine, the webpage delivers a successful preview or else throws error. What i want to do is write a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: srkmish
3 Replies

7. Programming

Python gui or C++ gui or java gui?

python gui or c++ gui or java gui? and when to use etch one? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaja
1 Replies

8. Programming

MySQL GUI recommendation

I just wanted to share what a great MySQL (and other SQL) GUI DevArt provides. 3 years ago our company adopted a new ERP system that's entirely LAMP based. UGGG! Seriously? SQL Server *upgrade* to MySQL!??? This ERP is entirely vendor supported, but I have a replica database for data... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vich
3 Replies
FIREWALL-CONFIG(1)						  firewall-config						FIREWALL-CONFIG(1)

NAME
firewall-config - firewalld GUI configuration tool SYNOPSIS
firewall-config [OPTIONS...] DESCRIPTION
firewall-config is a GUI configuration tool for firewalld. OPTIONS
firewall-config does not support any special options. The only options that can be used are the general options that Gtk uses for Gtk application initialization. For more information on these options, please have a look at the runtime documentation for Gtk. The following options are supported: -h, --help Prints a short help text and exists. SEE ALSO
firewall-applet(1), firewalld(1), firewall-cmd(1), firewall-config(1), firewalld.conf(5), firewalld.direct(5), firewalld.icmptype(5), firewalld.lockdown-whitelist(5), firewall-offline-cmd(1), firewalld.richlanguage(5), firewalld.service(5), firewalld.zone(5), firewalld.zones(5) NOTES
firewalld home page at fedorahosted.org: http://fedorahosted.org/firewalld/ More documentation with examples: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FirewallD AUTHORS
Thomas Woerner <twoerner@redhat.com> Developer Jiri Popelka <jpopelka@redhat.com> Developer firewalld 0.3.9 FIREWALL-CONFIG(1)