Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Urgent Help needed...
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Urgent Help needed... Post 302706563 by pamu on Thursday 27th of September 2012 02:28:00 AM
Old 09-27-2012
try something like this..

Code:
find $BACKUP_DEST -name "NL_Responsys_BackInStock_*.csv" -type f -mtime +30 -exec rm -r {} \;

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent help needed !!

i have a script, which is continuously looping. i want to view the script name when i use ps command... it is only showing -sh ... UID PID PPID C STIME TTY TIME COMMAND informix 8533 20923 0 18:19:28 pts/ta 0:00 -sh but i dont have my scriptname displayed .... how can i do that my script is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guhas
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent help needed.

Ok I admit it I am stumped and I would appreciate any and all help Here is what I am trying to do. Korn Shell script I am setting a variable to another shell script that I want to invoke in my main script like so: GETDIR=/vol100/cfg/.getdir The .getdir shell script take a parameter,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Batch
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent help needed

Hi I am using DB2 as the database and i am reading syscat.columns from the database. I want to manipulate the rows returned by running SQL query from the shell script. The manipulation involves addition and deletion of the rows from the resultset. All the above i want to do using SQL... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: skyineyes
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent needed

hi i want solution regarding usage of array. i m having code which is written using if- elif and can i use or access using arrays. here i wana use array values along with if -elif condition. i dnt wana use command line argument parameter1=(scram no_scram) if ; then ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manish1
0 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Urgent XP help needed Please

Hi, Please accept my apologies if I have not explained anything clearly enough but i am a little old on new lingo!!! I am running XP from home and last night the following happened. After being logged on for pretty much the full day, I had what seemed like a pop up come up. Although most pop... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nike1601
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Urgent help needed!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hy guys, i got few interview questions i need someone to answer urgently: 1)If you cant get to the root, you try to fsck it, but gets errors to read file systems. What steps do you take to recover the host... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: charneet
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent Help Needed.

Hi, Below is my issue which I desperately need and I want a shell script which can do this job. I need this script as I m planning to put this for a system health check. Please assist me. 1. There are 10 log files in a particular location. 2. open each log file. Goto to the end of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kashriram
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent Help Needed

Hello Friends, I am a Graduate in Computers. I completed BCA degree this year. I want to make my career in UNIX. But, unfortunately I don't know anybody who can guide me. I am totally confuse because I don't know where to start and what are the future prospect in UNIX. Please give your... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luckyless
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent Help needed !!!

Hi, I have a directory, where i get 4 files for each day... The files will be generated at any time. I am trying for a shell script for copying the file from this directory whenever new file is generated. Say for example : If the directory X has following files A1,A2,A3,A4,B1,B2,B3,B4...... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishh.kk
2 Replies

10. Programming

URGENT HELP NEEDED

KING KONG ELECTRICITY AUTHORITY BILL CALCULATOR You are required to develop a script that will enable KING KONG ELECTRICITY AUTHORITY to calculate customer bills based on their meter readings. The customers are categorized into the following categories:  Residential customers  Commercial... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: watisevil
1 Replies
CYR_EXPIRE(8)						      System Manager's Manual						     CYR_EXPIRE(8)

NAME
cyr_expire - expire messages and duplicate delivery database entries SYNOPSIS
cyr_expire [ -C config-file ] [ -D delete-days ] -E expire-duration [ -X expunge-days ] [ -p mailbox-prefix ] [ -v ] DESCRIPTION
Cyr_expire is used to expire messages and duplicate delivery database entries. Cyr_expire also cleanses mailboxes of partially expunged messages (when using the "delayed" expunge mode). The expiration of messages is controlled by the /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/expire mailbox annotation which specifies the age (in days) of messages in the given mailbox that should be deleted. Any duplicate delivery database entries which correspond to the mailbox are also deleted at the same frequency. The value of the /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/expire annotation is inherited by all children of the given mailbox, so an entire mailbox tree can be expired by seting a single annotation on the root of that tree. If a mailbox does not have a /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/expire annotation set on it (or does not inherit one), then no messages are expired from the mailbox. Cyr_expire reads its configuration options out of the imapd.conf(5) file unless specified otherwise by -C. OPTIONS
-C config-file Read configuration options from config-file. -D delete-duration Remove previously deleted mailboxes older than delete-duration (when using the "delayed" delete mode). The value can be a floating point number, and may have a suffix to specify the unit of time. If no suffix, the value is number of days. Valid suffixes are d (days), h (hours), m (minutes) and s (seconds). -E expire-duration Prune the duplicate database of entries older than expire-duration. This value is only used for entries which do not have a corre- sponding /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/expire mailbox annotation. Format is the same as delete-duration. -X expunge-duration Expunge previously deleted messages older than expunge-duration (when using the "delayed" expunge mode). Format is the same as delete-duration. -x Do not expunge messages even if using delayed expunge mode (reduces the IO hit considerably, allowing you to run cyr_expire fre- quently to clean up the duplicate database without overloading your server) -p mailbox-prefix Only find mailboxes starting with this prefix. e.g. "user.justgotspammedlots" -v Enable verbose output. -a Skip the annotation lookup, so all /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/expire annotations are ignored entirely. It behaves as if they were not set, so only expire-days is considered for all mailboxes. FILES
/etc/imapd.conf SEE ALSO
imapd.conf(5), cyrmaster(8) CMU
Project Cyrus CYR_EXPIRE(8)